Server error
1837 14 2023-4-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_qUQwCuxcCsyq
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I have tried to update my mini 2 but every time it comes up with server error or times out I’ve also tried via assistant 2 consumer but it won’t even load the current firmware.
2023-4-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we are sorry to know about this issue. Could you please provide us with a screenshot to check the error message and error code? As for the DJI Assistant 2 issue, please make sure the software is the latest version. https://www.dji.com/mini-2/downloads You may also test with another cable.
2023-4-9
Use props
djiuser_aV7uNetayECO
New
Flight distance : 57992 ft
Netherlands

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-9 01:51
Hi there, we are sorry to know about this issue. Could you please provide us with a screenshot to check the error message and error code? As for the DJI Assistant 2 issue, please make sure the software is the latest version. https://www.dji.com/mini-2/downloads You may also test with another cable.

I see a lot off same issues on the forum all with the same problems and same screen shots. I could update this moring with the pc. But when i check the updates in the rc i get stil the same message as all other users.
2023-4-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_aV7uNetayECO Posted at 4-9 03:28
I see a lot off same issues on the forum all with the same problems and same screen shots. I could update this moring with the pc. But when i check the updates in the rc i get stil the same message as all other users.

Hi, djiuser_aV7uNetayECO.
Could you please send us a related screenshot of this error message and the related error code? Then we can confirm the details better and do our best to help.
Thanks in advance.
2023-4-9
Use props
voodoor1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 125725 ft
United Kingdom

Since the last firmware update from dji I've had the same problem,  error message on rc controller when trying to update on WiFi or  hotspot & problems with connecting rc to PC software!
2023-4-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

voodoor1 Posted at 4-10 02:00
Since the last firmware update from dji I've had the same problem,  error message on rc controller when trying to update on WiFi or  hotspot & problems with connecting rc to PC software!

Hi there, may I ask what's the model of the remote controller you're using? It's DJI RC or RC-N1? Could you please tell us the error code? If you're using DJI RC, please check the current network status and log in the account to test again.
2023-4-11
Use props
voodoor1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 125725 ft
United Kingdom

Have just checked again today, and it's now working, I'm now able to check for updates on the RC Controller screen without getting error codes. Looks like DJI have sorted out their server issues!
2023-4-11
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

voodoor1 Posted at 4-11 08:27
Have just checked again today, and it's now working, I'm now able to check for updates on the RC Controller screen without getting error codes. Looks like DJI have sorted out their server issues!

Thank you for the update. We are glad to know that the issue is resolved. Should you have any DJI-related concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you for your support.
2023-4-11
Use props
djiuser_qUQwCuxcCsyq
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 4-9 20:00
Hi, djiuser_aV7uNetayECO.
Could you please send us a related screenshot of this error message and the related error code? Then we can confirm the details better and do our best to help.
Thanks in advance.

IMG_1788.png
IMG_1787.png
2023-4-15
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. May we know if you updated it to the latest firmware v.01.07.0200 on PC but it still shows v.01.06.0200, right?
2023-4-15
Use props
djiuser_qUQwCuxcCsyq
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Wanda Posted at 4-15 20:26
Hello, there. May we know if you updated it to the latest firmware v.01.07.0200 on PC but it still shows v.01.06.0200, right?

No it won’t update by pc either, it won’t even show the latest firmware on the pc.
2023-4-15
Use props
djiuser_qUQwCuxcCsyq
lvl.1
United Kingdom

djiuser_qUQwCuxcCsyq Posted at 4-15 22:58
No it won’t update by pc either, it won’t even show the latest firmware on the pc.

Also no flight details seem to be stored in this section.
IMG_1789.png
2023-4-15
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_qUQwCuxcCsyq Posted at 4-15 22:58
No it won’t update by pc either, it won’t even show the latest firmware on the pc.

Did you change the parameters and connect to DJI Assistant 2 (consumer series) successfully?
2023-4-16
Use props
djiuser_qUQwCuxcCsyq
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Wanda Posted at 4-16 01:35
Did you change the parameters and connect to DJI Assistant 2 (consumer series) successfully?

Yes that’s the one I used and connected to but it wouldn’t show the firmware.
2023-4-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_qUQwCuxcCsyq Posted at 4-16 04:38
Yes that’s the one I used and connected to but it wouldn’t show the firmware.

Hi, there.  The latest version v2.1.17 and later versions DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) support DJI MINI 2  firmware upgrade, could you please try to update it and see if this helps?
Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series
If you still meet the same problem, please send us your product for further check. Here is the link to submit a case: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index
2023-4-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules