Lost or stolen drone on the way to the service center.
4378 85 2023-4-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ross14
Second Officer
Czechia

DJI Natalia Posted at 4-26 04:39
Hi, Ross14.

Please accept our sincere apology for any inconvenience. It s not the experience we wish to create for any of our customers.

I too thank you for your efforts to fix everything.
2023-4-26
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Ross14 Posted at 4-26 11:58
I too thank you for your efforts to fix everything.

You are welcome! Hope you have nice flights always.
2023-4-27
Use props
Ross14
Second Officer
Czechia

Received the rest of the stuff today, both drones are complete again.
Thank you all for your efforts, even though the whole process was very long with an uncertain ending.

Current photos from this afternoon:
2023-4-28
Use props
Ross14
Second Officer
Czechia

I bought a welcome gift for a new squadron member.

2023-4-29
Use props
djiuser_qAQWMWxEAckb
New

Canada

The same thing happened to me. I had a DJI Mavic 3 Pro, and it was lost en route to the DJI Repair Center. When I contacted them, no one seemed able to help me, and I received a reply two months later stating they were unable to start an investigation. Therefore, there was nothing I could do. I finally called UPS to initiate an investigation, and they started it on the same day without any problems. Now, it's been three weeks and no one from DJI support has contacted me regarding my drone. They are the worst company; they don't care about their customers at all. At this point, their support is completely useless, so this is my last option. If this doesn't help, I will be filing a police report against DJI for theft. The drone cost me $3,000 and I used it every week for my business. I can't just let a greedy company steal it from me. If there is anyone who can help, this is the case number: CAS-15745378-Q2R7H5.
4-13 16:44
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_qAQWMWxEAckb Posted at 4-13 16:44
The same thing happened to me. I had a DJI Mavic 3 Pro, and it was lost en route to the DJI Repair Center. When I contacted them, no one seemed able to help me, and I received a reply two months later stating they were unable to start an investigation. Therefore, there was nothing I could do. I finally called UPS to initiate an investigation, and they started it on the same day without any problems. Now, it's been three weeks and no one from DJI support has contacted me regarding my drone. They are the worst company; they don't care about their customers at all. At this point, their support is completely useless, so this is my last option. If this doesn't help, I will be filing a police report against DJI for theft. The drone cost me $3,000 and I used it every week for my business. I can't just let a greedy company steal it from me. If there is anyone who can help, this is the case number: CAS-15745378-Q2R7H5.

Did the drone have tracking on its parcel ?
If so who was in possesion of the drone when it disappeared ?
4-14 12:14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules