DJI MINI 2 SE FALSE ADVERTISING
1561 6 2023-4-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sbaraujo
lvl.1

Portugal

I believe that DJI is initially practicing sales based on misleading data for your DJI MINI 2 SE product.

I first bought a DJI Mini 2SE drone at the Worten store in Ponte de Lima - Portugal.
I followed all the procedures, downloaded the DJI Fly application, since in the DJI listing my phone is listed as compatible being a Galaxy A22 5G (new).

The console-mobile USB-C connection did not work, in the most diverse attempts, positions and with changing cables, in no way, even though I have seen several videos on Youtube and I am the owner of another product of yours, the Phantom DJI Standard 3, a few years ago.

I posted on several DJI forums on the Internet, being very well and kindly guided by the participants.

Two days were lost in all attempts, until I went to the store and returned it being reimbursed by Worten within its customer service policy.

As I had been informed that the product could take between 15 and 20 days for technical assistance from you, and as next week I am leaving for Dubai on duty, including with these products, I could not wait. I requested a refund, which Worten did correctly, claiming to be the second case of refund for the same problem.

I decided to make one more attempt, as it could be a problem with the console, and so I traveled 200km back and forth to MAR Shopping in Porto (Portugal), wasting time, spending fuel and tolls, incurring 25 Euros more than the price of the product, to purchase another identical one. Expenses arising from this misleading information, as follows.

The result after two days of insistent attempts, the same.

How can DJI provide such types of information and have a product that DEFINITELY DOES NOT WORK ON THIS TYPE OF MOBILE PHONE, DECEIVING THE GOOD FAITH OF ITS CUSTOMERS?

Interestingly, my daughter's Iphone 11 always worked fine...so do I have to buy an Iphone too, to be able to use it?

Therefore, next Tuesday I will be going to the nearest FNAC store in Braga Shopping (Braga - Portugal) and requesting a full refund of the money paid for a product that is misleading in terms of its characteristics, thus no longer intending to bet on products from DJI of this line, which apparently and we have seen reviews on Youtube are no longer so reliable in terms of your firmwares translating into a waste of time and money.

2023-4-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, we are deeply sorry for any difficulties you encountered, we understand that must be an unpleasant experience. As per the compatibility list of DJI Fly app, Samsung A22 is not on the list, may we know where did you see the compatibility information?
That being said, the devices that are not listed on the compatibility list do not mean they can not work with DJI Fly app. Therefore, we may need to troubleshoot the issue further.
May we know where did you download the DJI Fly app? Please ensure to download the app from our official website: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
Please go to the mobile phone’s “System Settings” and find “Installing an Unknown Application”. Enable the “Allow application installation from this source” switch.
If that does not work, I am afraid that DJI Fly app is not compatible with your phone, sorry for the situation.
1.png
2023-4-9
Use props
sbaraujo
lvl.1

Portugal

Dear all, Good morning, Let's keep the product. We actually saw that as it was 5G we believed all models were new, in this case our SAMSUNG A22 mobile phone was also compatible, as the seller had informed us in the store. We apologize for the comment , please disregard.
2023-4-10
Use props
sbaraujo
lvl.1

Portugal

This model bellow is really compatible with DJI Fly 2SE? Tomorrow I buy one if compatible...Thanks...
SMARTPHONE XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 10 4GB/64GB 5G DUAL SIM NIGHTTIME BLUE
2023-4-10
Use props
sbaraujo
lvl.1

Portugal

DJI Susan Posted at 4-9 17:48
Hi there, we are deeply sorry for any difficulties you encountered, we understand that must be an unpleasant experience. As per the compatibility list of DJI Fly app, Samsung A22 is not on the list, may we know where did you see the compatibility information?
That being said, the devices that are not listed on the compatibility list do not mean they can not work with DJI Fly app. Therefore, we may need to troubleshoot the issue further.
May we know where did you download the DJI Fly app? Please ensure to download the app from our official website: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly

Dear Madam, Good morning, Let's keep the product. We really saw that as it was 5G we believed all models were new, in this case our SAMSUNG A22 mobile phone was also compatible, as the seller had informed us in the store. comment, please disregard. Tomorrow we buy a new one smartphone. This model bellow is really compatible with DJI MINI 2SE? Thanks...SMARTPHONE XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 10 4GB/64GB 5G DUAL SIM NIGHTTIME BLUE
2023-4-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

sbaraujo Posted at 4-10 03:47
Dear Madam, Good morning, Let's keep the product. We really saw that as it was 5G we believed all models were new, in this case our SAMSUNG A22 mobile phone was also compatible, as the seller had informed us in the store. comment, please disregard. Tomorrow we buy a new one smartphone. This model bellow is really compatible with DJI MINI 2SE? Thanks...SMARTPHONE XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 10 4GB/64GB 5G DUAL SIM NIGHTTIME BLUE

Hi, sorry for the belated reply, thank you for your update. Redmi Note 10 is on the compatibility list, you can use this product with DJI Fly app. Thank you.
2023-4-11
Use props
sbaraujo
lvl.1

Portugal

sbaraujo Posted at 4-10 03:47
Dear Madam, Good morning, Let's keep the product. We really saw that as it was 5G we believed all models were new, in this case our SAMSUNG A22 mobile phone was also compatible, as the seller had informed us in the store. comment, please disregard. Tomorrow we buy a new one smartphone. This model bellow is really compatible with DJI MINI 2SE? Thanks...SMARTPHONE XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 10 4GB/64GB 5G DUAL SIM NIGHTTIME BLUE

THE SAME PROBLEM INCOMPATIBILITY DJI MINI 2SE WITH REDMI NOTE 10

Deceived by false advertising from DJI, I had to buy a cell phone indicated by DJI Redmi Note 10 compatible with the new DJI Mini 2 SE drone. Euros + Case 7 Euros + Bag 20 Euros - Total = 637 Euros !!!
See video: https://youtu.be/BQ_gvUNNLGs
2023-4-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules