C1 and C2 customisable buttons not responding correctly
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pegasos
lvl.2
France

After installing the latest firmware the C1 and C2 customisable buttons (on the back of the Smart Controller) no longer respond correctly. Whatever setting I choose (e.g. Camera Settings, AE Lock on/off, etc.) for C1 or C2, the buttons don't respond OR only respond after selecting the corresponding menus and menu items. This seems to be a very serious bug.
2023-4-9
Use props
pspec
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2570446 ft
Switzerland

Too much information ;-)
Which drone, which firmware version...
2023-4-9
Use props
Pegasos
lvl.2
France

pspec Posted at 4-9 08:29
Too much information ;-)
Which drone, which firmware version...

Sorry, it seems to have been a serious glitch. I had to restart both the Mavic 2 Pro and the Smart Controller a few times before the custom buttons started to work again. Very weird...
2023-4-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We're glad that you already managed to isolate the issue that you experienced. If you experience the same issue again, feel free to contact us. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-4-9
Use props
Pegasos
lvl.2
France

I'm sorry but I have to revive this thread. Again: Mavic 2 Pro with Smart Controller, latest firmware (V01. 00.0790).

I reported some time ago (see above) about a bug disabling the use of the two customisable buttons on the back of the Smart Controller (C1 and C2). I have set C1 to "focus" (in the centre of the field of view), and C2 to "access camera settings". C1 responds normally. C2 does not. Even after restarting the Smart Controller, pushing the C2 button on the back of the Smart Controller does not trigger any action. The C2 button (direct access to Camera Settings) ONLY functions properly AFTER I go to Camera Settings using the on-screen button on the Smart Controller. After that, it does what I have told it to do: access the camera settings menu. This is a very annoying bug. I hope this will be taken care of as soon as possible.
2023-6-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules