Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI mini se Crash
1192 7 2023-4-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_elmIyQiglT87
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6091768 ft
Romania

Today I wanted to fly my drone. But it went wrong: i put my drone on the side of the road, and I wait for gps, after that I take off, and try to get the drone above the road, but it started going with full speed and crashed 30m away in a fence at full speed. I tried to move the drone back, and it didn't work, so I tried to push up but it didn't work, and crashed in the fence. After it crashed it fell 6-8 meters on some rocks, damaging the arm of the back motor. The damage is: top shell pooped out, and damaged the front part, the sell under the gimbal cracked, probably from falling on rocks, and the back motor arm a bid damaged. The flight conditions were good, there was no wind, and the temperature was 15°C. I have screen recording, and flight logs. What should I do now? I want to mention that I never crashed this drone, and today earlyer i flown my drone and the same thing happened, but it was at higher altitudine, and it stopped easy, it was going toward right and I tried to pull it the other way, but it worked fine after, i also have logs and video for this one. Now what can I do?
2023-4-9
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

We're terribly sorry to read about the incident. Please take note that, if the unit is within the service guarantee period, we can forward an investigation request, and data analysis can be applied to determine its cause. We'll send you an offer depending on the results. Please find this link helpful in contacting our Product Support team for further assist in arranging/creating a case. Should you need to contact us for any reason, please know that we are always here to help. Thank you.
2023-4-9
Use props
djiuser_elmIyQiglT87
lvl.4
Romania

The drone is a replacement unit because my other drone had a flyaway. Can you tell me the link for creating a case? Thanks for support.
2023-4-9
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_elmIyQiglT87 Posted at 4-9 07:59
The drone is a replacement unit because my other drone had a flyaway. Can you tell me the link for creating a case? Thanks for support.

Thank you for the additional information. You may visit the link and try to create a case here. Please PM me your case number (CAS), and I will make sure to keep an eye on it. Thank you in advance for your patience.
2023-4-9
Use props
djiuser_elmIyQiglT87
lvl.4
Romania

For now, I can't ship the drone, because I don't have much money, and I don't know how much is it to get it to the DJI center, and also it may be delayed because of the Easter and other events. I'm not sure if I create a case for now, or maybe later? And also i want to know if it was a pilot error or a drone error, or if it can still fly after i do all the calibrations, because the damage isn't too big, so I can share the flight log and video here and check it for me?
2023-4-9
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_elmIyQiglT87 Posted at 4-9 23:19
For now, I can't ship the drone, because I don't have much money, and I don't know how much is it to get it to the DJI center, and also it may be delayed because of the Easter and other events. I'm not sure if I create a case for now, or maybe later? And also i want to know if it was a pilot error or a drone error, or if it can still fly after i do all the calibrations, because the damage isn't too big, so I can share the flight log and video here and check it for me?

Thank you for providing this information. I understand you don't have much money and wanted to know how much repairs would cost. Please be aware that data analysis is available if your drone is still under warranty. Please contact the team again using the URL I supplied above to assist you with the case arrangement. Thank you very much.
2023-4-10
Use props
djiuser_elmIyQiglT87
lvl.4
Romania

I finally been able to create a case: CAS-12457319-P5L6R3 My laptop had some issues. I still dont have money, but i will sent the drone later. Can you now verify my case, and tell me if iut was drone or pilot error, and if it is still ok to fly after some calibrations, or if this will happen again. Thanks for support
2023-4-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_elmIyQiglT87 Posted at 4-12 07:21
I finally been able to create a case: CAS-12457319-P5L6R3 My laptop had some issues. I still dont have money, but i will sent the drone later. Can you now verify my case, and tell me if iut was drone or pilot error, and if it is still ok to fly after some calibrations, or if this will happen again. Thanks for support

Hi. Thank you for the information. Unfortunately, I can't provide you with that information. The device must be sent first to our facility so that our relevant team can perform a proper diagnosis of the device. After the damage assessment and investigation, you will be informed if the case will be covered by warranty or not. Please keep an eye on your email for further updates on your case or you may also check the progress thru our official website using this link https://repair.dji.com/trace/search?lang=en If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to let us know. We're here to help. Thank you.
2023-4-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules