Biking with ND64 on a cloudy day
761 5 2023-4-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
osmonauta
Second Officer
Hungary

Just for fun, I wanted to see the effect of an ND64 filter on a cloudy day during biking (as in "bicycle"). It definitely has some dreamy feel to it due to the motion blur, especially when I look at the road. The ISO was locked at 100-200 everything else is auto. As a result, it gets a little dark in the wooded areas but I think the EIS still does a farily decent job especially when the road is not too bumpy. Originally at 1080p/30fps.

2023-4-9
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

thank you for sharing, just happy it can capture video,    enjoyed the shots
2023-4-9
Use props
4wd
Second Officer
Flight distance : 545817 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Slowing the shutter messes up the stabilisation,  best avoided unless you are doing some more static scene.
If you want a darker look better to adjust exposure when editing, NDs are best avoided with it for various reasons unless it is crazy bright like sun on snow or beach maybe
2023-4-10
Use props
johansenfoto
First Officer
Flight distance : 1173379 ft
  • >>>
Norway

Good test you did there.
With ND64 and ISO 200 it will have about 1-2 stops under exposed giving the EIS a bit to work with, and it was not too bad.
I think OA3 is only suited to be used with CPL filters, since ND filters when in motion makes it struggle too much.

2023-4-10
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very nice test.  Thanks for sharing.
2023-4-10
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Interesting test. I feel the stabilization has some issues with the longer shutterspeeds.
2023-4-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules