Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Dji mavic 3 classic with dji rc
598 10 2023-4-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_SYIHHINdvGoq
lvl.1
Flight distance : 59629 ft

New Zealand

Hi.  I've brought a second hand drone. It's saying it's already bound to an account.  How to i link it to my account instead?
2023-4-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, there.
Just a kind reminder that only the original owner can unbind his/her account.
For your problem, we suggest you contact the reseller or the original owner to unbind it.
Thank you for your understanding.
2023-4-9
Use props
djiuser_SYIHHINdvGoq
lvl.1

New Zealand

DJI Natalia Posted at 4-9 22:08
Hi, there.
Just a kind reminder that only the original owner can unbind his/her account.
For your problem, we suggest you contact the reseller or the original owner to unbind it.

Do they need the drone and controller to do it?  I've messaged the person and they have no idea how to unbind it
2023-4-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Thanks for your reply.
You can ask the original owner to unbind the associated account on the DJI FLY app (without connecting the device). Then, you can re-associate with the account.
The path: Profile>Device Management>Account and Device>Remove the device from the account
2023-4-9
Use props
djiuser_SYIHHINdvGoq
lvl.1

New Zealand

DJI Natalia Posted at 4-9 22:46
Thanks for your reply.
You can ask the original owner to unbind the associated account on the DJI FLY app (without connecting the device). Then, you can re-associate with the account.
The path: Profile>Device Management>Account and Device>Remove the device from the account

Ok.  He's sent me a pic that shows your number 5 but it's still showing his email address in the bound to on the account and device page?
2023-4-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_SYIHHINdvGoq Posted at 4-9 22:51
Ok.  He's sent me a pic that shows your number 5 but it's still showing his email address in the bound to on the account and device page?

Could you please try to exit the app or turn off the device and restart the app to see if the problem persists?
2023-4-9
Use props
djiuser_SYIHHINdvGoq
lvl.1

New Zealand

I logged out turned off and on again and all is well.  Thankyou for your help.  While your there can you have the screen show home like the dji fpv does? Quite handy if you get a bit disorientated. Thankyou
2023-4-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_SYIHHINdvGoq Posted at 4-9 23:06
I logged out turned off and on again and all is well.  Thankyou for your help.  While your there can you have the screen show home like the dji fpv does? Quite handy if you get a bit disorientated. Thankyou

Thanks for your reply, we are glad to know your problem is resolved now.
May we know if you are referring to the home point direction of DJI FPV? Or would you mind sending us a related screenshot so that we can check the details better?
Thanks in advance.
2023-4-11
Use props
djiuser_SYIHHINdvGoq
lvl.1

New Zealand

DJI Natalia Posted at 4-11 01:56
Thanks for your reply, we are glad to know your problem is resolved now.
May we know if you are referring to the home point direction of DJI FPV? Or would you mind sending us a related screenshot so that we can check the details better?
Thanks in advance.

No it's the mavic 3 classic with the dji rc. Wanting to have the home point show on the screen
2023-4-11
Use props
djiuser_1RjR4S2cTvq4
New

France

Bonjour, j’ai un soucis avec mon MAVIC 3.
Quand je lui fais prendre le l’altitude la caméra s’incline toute seule vers le bas, et à l’inverse quand je le fais descendre la caméra s’incline toute seule vers le haut. Je ne comprend pas d’où ça viens.
Précision, le drone est neuf il la toujours fait
2023-4-11
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_SYIHHINdvGoq Posted at 4-11 08:26
No it's the mavic 3 classic with the dji rc. Wanting to have the home point show on the screen

Thank you for your feedback. We will forward it to our related department for evaluation. Currently, you are advised to look at the small map below for the Home point.
2023-4-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules