Panorama - Photo Format
2327 7 2023-4-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rlubner.gmail
lvl.1
United States

Hi,

Can anyone tell me when shooting in Panorama mode with the Mavic 3, if it saves in jpeg or RAW?

Thanks
2023-4-10
Use props
ArcticPhoto
Second Officer

You can choose to save the individual files in RAW DNG, but the drone uses JPG-files to stitch the panorama. And the panorama is of course a JPG.
If you want to use the RAW-files to create a panorama, you must stitch it yourself using a special software.
2023-4-10
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

... JPG ....
2023-4-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out. As stated above, the final photo will be in JPEG format. The original photos can be saved either in JPEG or RAW format.

Note: The original photos can only be set to JPG or RAW format, which cannot set to J+R format.
Please reach us back here should you have further inquiries. Thank you.
2023-4-10
Use props
rlubner.gmail
lvl.1
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 4-10 23:01
Hi there. Thanks for reaching out. As stated above, the final photo will be in JPEG format. The original photos can be saved either in JPEG or RAW format.
[view_image]
Note: The original photos can only be set to JPG or RAW format, which cannot set to J+R format.

Hi,

Thank you for the response. I actually own the Mavic 3E, which does not allow you to set the original photo in RAW format. I’m hoping in next update this is corrected.
2023-4-11
Use props
CuAnnan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 69432 ft
Ireland

rlubner.gmail Posted at 4-11 02:11
Hi,

Thank you for the response. I actually own the Mavic 3E, which does not allow you to set the original photo in RAW format. I’m hoping in next update this is corrected.

I hate how much they've limited the M3E's photography abilities.
2023-4-11
Use props
rlubner.gmail
lvl.1
United States

Any one know how quickly the Mavic 3 will capture a full 360? The 3E captures a full 360 in 25-30 seconds.
2023-4-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

rlubner.gmail Posted at 4-11 02:11
Hi,

Thanks for clarifying. We have your feedback recorded and this will be forwarded to the related team. Significant suggestions will be evaluated and implemented via firmware updates, so please stay tuned. Thanks for your continued support.
2023-4-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules