Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tom_765
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1111969 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello.
A couple of days ago I was flying my Mavic 3 using my DJI RC PRO.  I was taking pictures and when I was done, I started to fly back to land and the camera feed froze.  I still had complete control of the Mavic 3 and everything on the fly app was working except the camera feed.  I was only about 200 ft from my landing spot.  It wa showing a good connection from the Mavic 3 to the DJI RC Pro.  
Any idea on what may have caused this?
Thanks!

2023-4-11
Use props
dronethemoment
lvl.4
Flight distance : 9021293 ft
  • >>>
United States

Experienced this before.  Not a fun flight back!  Mine was fixed after a restart and hasn’t done it again.  Have you seen it more than once?
2023-4-11
Use props
Tom_765
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

dronethemoment Posted at 4-11 10:51
Experienced this before.  Not a fun flight back!  Mine was fixed after a restart and hasn’t done it again.  Have you seen it more than once?

Yes. This is the first time. I haven’t tried flying since that happened. I will see how it does tomorrow.
Thanks!
2023-4-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Can you please do a multiple test flight to see if the issue occurs again? If yes, kindly please make sure that you are using the most latest firmware on your DJI RC PRO with the latest version of the app to avoid any unknown issues. Please let us know after the test. Thank you for your understanding and have a great day ahead!
2023-4-11
Use props
Tom_765
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Just a follow up since I was able to fly some more today.
No issues.  
Thanks!
2023-4-14
Use props
Dym0
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2636768 ft
Germany

Despite the latest software in Mavic 3 PRO and DJI RC PRO, THE PROBLEM STILL OCCURS. At maximum range, it can hang a picture...
Additionally, at a weaker range, switching, shutter, ISO, aperture and lenses do not work
2023-9-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Dym0 Posted at 9-18 03:21
Despite the latest software in Mavic 3 PRO and DJI RC PRO, THE PROBLEM STILL OCCURS. At maximum range, it can hang a picture...
Additionally, at a weaker range, switching, shutter, ISO, aperture and lenses do not work

Hello there. Sorry about the inconvenience. Are you experiencing this at every flight? Will it be fine if you show us a video recording? Thank you.
2023-10-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules