DJI mini 3 pro video “Export Failed “
3578 3 2023-4-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_zYJfkLf98NI5
lvl.1
Flight distance : 954065 ft
United States

Hello Everyone, I’m having an issue with my DJI Mini 3 pro videos. When I am making a video on my drone everything works good until I want to download the video on my phone. Some videos don’t download or if they do download then it says “export failed” and I can’t even watch the video on the Dji Fly app. Then the videos that do work to download are choppy and it’s so disappointing. If I take out my sd card and use a card reader that’s plugged into my phone and download them to files, they are files that my iPhone can’t read. I even tried a file converter to convert them into a different format but it just said the files were corrupted. I have a high quality sd card so I don’t think that should be the problem. I do notice while I am filming a video and then stop filming that it takes a while to save the video and the camera freezes a few seconds
2023-4-11
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Would you please tell us the resolution and settings of the video?
2023-4-12
Use props
djiuser_zYJfkLf98NI5
lvl.1
Flight distance : 954065 ft
United States

Sorry for my bother but I finally found the problem now. I tried many different settings but the problem still remained. I don’t know why I didn’t try this before but I guess I thought there would be no problem with my sd card because it is a Sandisk extreme pro. I decided to use the drones internal storage for one video and to my surprise everything worked perfect and smooth! I found out my high quality sd card was corrupted. So I deleted all my data from my sd card and tried again. Everything fixed!
2023-4-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_zYJfkLf98NI5 Posted at 4-12 06:49
Sorry for my bother but I finally found the problem now. I tried many different settings but the problem still remained. I don’t know why I didn’t try this before but I guess I thought there would be no problem with my sd card because it is a Sandisk extreme pro. I decided to use the drones internal storage for one video and to my surprise everything worked perfect and smooth! I found out my high quality sd card was corrupted. So I deleted all my data from my sd card and tried again. Everything fixed!

Hi, there. Glad to know that it is all sorted out. Should you have any DJI-related concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you and have a great day!
2023-4-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules