When i open the album the app crashes
1121 9 2023-4-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rafa.g
lvl.1
Portugal

Hello there,

Im having a problem with my app, when I'm connected with the drome via DJI FLY app and I try to enter the album the app simply crashes and restarts the app, I have already uninstalled and installed it, i have installed even a previous version and nothing seems to work, I'm a bit desperate,

Somebody can help me find a solution to this problem?

I have seen some people speaking about the same problem but didn't have seen any solution for it.

My phone is the REDMI NOTE PRO 8 btw

Best regards
2023-4-11
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

Since your phone is not in the list of tested and recommended devices to run the application, you are unlikely to receive support from DJI here.  

What you can try to do is to "clean" your phone, delete unnecessary applications that run in the background if there are any, empty the cache...
2023-4-11
Use props
rafa.g
lvl.1
Portugal

LV_Forestry Posted at 4-11 11:28
Since your phone is not in the list of tested and recommended devices to run the application, you are unlikely to receive support from DJI here.  

What you can try to do is to "clean" your phone, delete unnecessary applications that run in the background if there are any, empty the cache...

I have already done that
With only the DJI app open, everything is clean and still happens.
Have you been through the same issue?  
2023-4-11
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

rafa.g Posted at 4-11 11:43
I have already done that
With only the DJI app open, everything is clean and still happens.
Have you been through the same issue?

With a BlackView BV9000 yes.  Since I have a CAT S62 no more problems with the DJI apps.
2023-4-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. I have sent you a PM, kindly please check. Thank you.
2023-4-11
Use props
djiuser_4llHUrHmHayd
New
Flight distance : 129547 ft

Greece

Same problem here with redmi note 8 pro.
I have the drone for fifteen days and since yesterday I can't access the gallery, crashes immediately and it restarts the app.
Reinstalled the app
Cleared memory card
Cleared phone and app catche
2023-4-22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_4llHUrHmHayd Posted at 4-22 13:05
Same problem here with redmi note 8 pro.
I have the drone for fifteen days and since yesterday I can't access the gallery, crashes immediately and it restarts the app.
Reinstalled the app

Hi there. We have responded to your concern in this thread. We've also sent you a PM to gather the necessary details. Thank you.
2023-4-23
Use props
Jiři Parkan
New

Czechia

I have same phone and same problem. If I delete old videos, album works until I add some new videos. Maybe some problem with generating thumbnails?
2023-5-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Jiři Parkan Posted at 5-23 01:07
I have same phone and same problem. If I delete old videos, album works until I add some new videos. Maybe some problem with generating thumbnails?

Hi there. We're sorry you're having the same issues. We'll send you a PM to gather more details for an analysis. Kindly check your inbox. Thank you.
2023-5-23
Use props
fans86124010
lvl.1

I have the same problem, please help me
yesterday 04:53
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules