4472 13 2023-4-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
xSc00psx
lvl.1
Flight distance : 20338 ft

United Kingdom

Hi,

I have a Samsusung 9 and trying to connect to my drone on the fly to LightCut on my mobile but having a bit of bother.

1. Bluetooth fails to connect to it and then directs towards changing the setting on my mobile phone?
2. Wifi fails as I don't know the password, I have the box but there is no ssid nor password, and the QR code when the battery is removed.

I have made a connection to the RC to mobile with wifi hotspot tethering, how can this simple thing be so difficult ~ I'm thinking it must be something to do with my mobile phone.

I have tried the wifi 12341234 - Does not work?But the Bluetooth fails?

Any help will be much appreacated.

2023-4-11
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Does Quick Transfer from the DJI Fly app connect OK?
2023-4-11
Use props
xSc00psx
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 4-11 23:14

No, pressed the drone button 3 time -  finds mini 3 - Press connect - then on the mobile it pops up with 'couldn't connect. Check your network connection and try again' ?
2023-4-12
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

xSc00psx Posted at 4-12 02:06
No, pressed the drone button 3 time -  finds mini 3 - Press connect - then on the mobile it pops up with 'couldn't connect. Check your network connection and try again' ?

Might be due to not having a supported phone,  currently these are the ones it supports.

Compatible with Samsung Galaxy S21,Samsung Galaxy S20,Samsung Galaxy S10+,Samsung Galaxy S10,Samsung Galaxy Note20,Samsung Galaxy Note10+ ,Samsung Galaxy Note9,HUAWEI Mate40 Pro,HUAWEI Mate30 Pro,HUAWEI P40 Pro,HUAWEI P30 Pro,HUAWEI P30,Honor 50 Pro,Mi 11,Mi 10,Mi MIX 4,Redmi Note 10,OPPO Find X3,OPPO Reno 4,vivo NEX 3,OnePlus 9 Pro,OnePlus 9,Pixel 6,Pixel 4,Pixel 3 XL
2023-4-12
Use props
axemanchris
lvl.2
Flight distance : 66939 ft
Canada

Ah, I wonder why DJI support didn't tell me about this.  I'm having what seems to be the same issue with my Google Pixel 7.

2023-4-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, xSc00psx. Thank you for reaching out. What RC do you have? Please note that you don't need to connect to the Wi-Fi connection. If you have a DJI RC-N1, you may follow either of the 2 methods. If you have a DJI RC, please follow method 1:

Method 1: The mobile device is not connected to the DJI RC-N1 remote controller.
1. Power on the aircraft and wait until the self-diagnostic tests of the aircraft are complete. Quickly press the power button three times to switch to QuickTransfer mode. The aircraft status LEDs will blink blue once switching is successful.
2. Make sure Bluetooth and Wi-Fi are enabled on the mobile device. Launch DJI Fly and a prompt will appear to connect to the aircraft.
3. Tap Connect. Once successfully connected, the files on the aircraft can be accessed and downloaded at high speed. Note that when connecting the mobile device to the aircraft for the first time, you need to press and hold the power button for two seconds to confirm.

Method 2: The mobile device is connected to the DJI RC-N1 remote controller.
1. Make sure that the aircraft is connected to the mobile device via the DJI RC-N1 remote controller and that the motors have not started.
2. Enable Bluetooth and Wi-Fi on the mobile device.

3. Launch DJI Fly, enter playback, and tap in the upper right corner. Switch to QuickTransfer mode by following the prompts in DJI Fly. Download the files on the aircraft at high speed once switching is complete.

Please keep us posted.
2023-4-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

axemanchris Posted at 4-13 09:45
Ah, I wonder why DJI support didn't tell me about this.  I'm having what seems to be the same issue with my Google Pixel 7.

Hi, axemanchris. Sorry to read that you're having the same issue. Can you please try following the steps I posted above? Thank you.
2023-4-13
Use props
xSc00psx
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 4-11 23:14

Sorry DAFlys, I misunderstood, I thought you meant in LightCut.

I have the new RC with the built in screen and did not need DJI Fly but I downloaded and tried anyway.

I alway have bluetooth on my Samsung Note 9 turned on and it found the drone but when I went to select it on the mobile a pop up says it cant connect check your mobile settings!

I turned the bluetooth off, restarted the DJI Fly app with the drone still in connection mode (blue flashing led'), turned the bluetooth back on and then Switch to QuickTransfere Modeswitch appeared on the DJI Fly app!

Allowing access to all the media to let me download and save to my mobile gallery.

I tried to connect LightCut again with the bluetooth off - Pressed connect within LightCut, it promts to turn bluetooth on mobile setting (Note: when it did find the drone, I did not press on the drone on the mobile settings) - went back into LightCut where it promted to connect, pressed it and weirdly enough, it connected to the drone - mind blown!!!

Tried to perma pair drone to phone but it was having none of it.

It's a faff and I'm baffeled by it, but after all that it worked !!!

Must be a bug that needs looking into, just a thought LightCut

Thanks DAFlys - I would not of thought of installing the DGI Fly app with having the new controller.
2023-4-14
Use props
xSc00psx
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-13 18:12
Hi, xSc00psx. Thank you for reaching out. What RC do you have? Please note that you don't need to connect to the Wi-Fi connection. If you have a DJI RC-N1, you may follow either of the 2 methods. If you have a DJI RC, please follow method 1:

Method 1:  The mobile device is not connected to the DJI RC-N1 remote controller.

Thanks DJI Gamora, I went through the help instructions and methods withiin LightCut but the way I described above works for me
2023-4-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

xSc00psx Posted at 4-14 11:52
Thanks DJI Gamora, I went through the help instructions and methods withiin LightCut but the way I described above works for me

Hi, xSc00psx. No worries. Glad that it works now and thank you for sharing your experience. Have a nice day!
2023-4-15
Use props
djiuser_Zww1p6g8rRq8
lvl.1
Gibraltar

Good evening.  I cannot connect my DJI mini 3 pro using the DJI fly app on my iPhone 11 Pro to use quick transfer nor to the LightCut app either.  I’ve tried everything I think from switching the device off to making sure it’s upto date with all the firmware thought I bought it a month ago, I’ve switched off my iPhone as well to no avail.  I always get the same message that the device is connected to another, any other suggestions please.  Thanks.
2023-8-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_Zww1p6g8rRq8 Posted at 8-14 11:29
Good evening.  I cannot connect my DJI mini 3 pro using the DJI fly app on my iPhone 11 Pro to use quick transfer nor to the LightCut app either.  I’ve tried everything I think from switching the device off to making sure it’s upto date with all the firmware thought I bought it a month ago, I’ve switched off my iPhone as well to no avail.  I always get the same message that the device is connected to another, any other suggestions please.  Thanks.

Hi, djiuser_Zww1p6g8rRq8. Thank you for reaching out. For QuickTransfer, please refer to this video:

For the LightCut app, what error did you receive?
2023-8-15
Use props
djiuser_5nN72Qh4JdMS
New

Greece

axemanchris Posted at 4-13 09:45

Is there a work around for this WiFi connectivity issue? I'm also having issues connecting via wifi, bluetooth seems to be connecting, but it's getting stuck trying to connect to the DJI Mini 3 Pro via my pixel 7 Pro... I can connect the the RC. Thanks.
2023-8-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_5nN72Qh4JdMS Posted at 8-27 03:54
Is there a work around for this WiFi connectivity issue? I'm also having issues connecting via wifi, bluetooth seems to be connecting, but it's getting stuck trying to connect to the DJI Mini 3 Pro via my pixel 7 Pro... I can connect the the RC. Thanks.

Hi there. May I know what function are you trying to use and what error message are you getting (if there's any)? We appreciate your patience.
2023-9-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules