Video idea for your DJI drone
514 5 2023-4-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_R5TBDgGuEJlT
lvl.1
Flight distance : 91240 ft

United States

In this tutorial I will walk through an idea that could make quite and interesting shot.

Disclaimer - I am relatively new to drones but this is an interesting shot I have discovered. Due to technical limitations I cannot get videos off the drone onto my phone easily. This is not a video tutorial, if someone wants to post a video on here about this maneuvers, feel free to!

A cool shot that would be difficult to achieve without a drone is a shot of a car passing under the camera. For this shot you will need the following: a car, a DJI drone, a relatively strait road, good shooting conditions, and some other obvious things. Position the car about 200-400 ft in front of the drone. Have the drone hover about 8-12ft in the air (not so that the car collides with the drone but instead passes right under). Start recording... have someone drive the car toward the drone at about 20-30mph or whatever fits you needs (I have just found the footage to not be so ‘fast’ at about that speed). Tilt the gimbal downwards to follow the car as it closes in on the drone. As the car passes directly under the drone the camera angle should be 90 degrees downward. Stop recording... play around with this shot! Have fun.
2023-4-11
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Interesting idea.  
2023-4-12
Use props
djiuser_R5TBDgGuEJlT
lvl.1