Virtual Flight
674 15 2023-4-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_wdJ6HPZUbEq8
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1184337 ft
United States

DJI virtual flight app has been super low quality and unusable for a while now. Saw someone post about it and got a response saying it had to do with the new iOS. It’s been almost a month though and still broken. Seems like for the price point of these products this should be fixed 3 weeks ago.
2023-4-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm if you are using the PC or the mobile version? If the mobile version is used, kindly please provide us with the exact mobile device model that you are currently using and a screen recording showing the issue so we can check. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-4-11
Use props
djiuser_wdJ6HPZUbEq8
lvl.2
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-11 19:22
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm if you are using the PC or the mobile version? If the mobile version is used, kindly please provide us with the exact mobile device model that you are currently using and a screen recording showing the issue so we can check. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

I’m using it on IPhone 14 pro max. We had an iOS update about a month ago which is when it started having quality issues. Just trying to get my voice out there so it can be fixed.
2023-4-11
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_wdJ6HPZUbEq8 Posted at 4-11 19:24
I’m using it on IPhone 14 pro max. We had an iOS update about a month ago which is when it started having quality issues. Just trying to get my voice out there so it can be fixed.

Hello, there. Please tell us more details about your issue so can we understand which issue you encountered. Could you please expand this part "Super low quality and unusable" with a screenshot or a video?
2023-4-11
Use props
djiuser_wdJ6HPZUbEq8
lvl.2
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 4-11 23:40
Hello, there. Please tell us more details about your issue so can we understand which issue you encountered. Could you please expand this part "Super low quality and unusable" with a screenshot or a video?

I don’t have a screenshot bc it only appears low quality in the goggles virtual flight app. On phone it looks fine. But as soon as goggles go on it’s extremely pixelated borderline unusable.
2023-4-13
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_wdJ6HPZUbEq8 Posted at 4-13 10:14
I don’t have a screenshot bc it only appears low quality in the goggles virtual flight app. On phone it looks fine. But as soon as goggles go on it’s extremely pixelated borderline unusable.

Thank you for the reply. May we confirm which iOS version you are using?
Did you update the DJI Virtual Flight App to the latest one?
The latest iOS version is v.1.4.2
https://www.dji.com/uk/downloads/djiapp/dji-virtual-flight
2023-4-14
Use props
Mini-G
Second Officer
Flight distance : 673862 ft
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Wanda Posted at 4-14 02:14
Thank you for the reply. May we confirm which iOS version you are using?
Did you update the DJI Virtual Flight App to the latest one?
The latest iOS version is v.1.4.1

The app hasn’t been updated for 6 months.
2023-4-14
Use props
djiuser_4alpdxaCyXDt
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11266 ft
Saudi Arabia

I also suffer from this problem, and I contacted DJ's account on Twitter more than once and informed them of the problem, but they did not provide me with a solution to this problem
2023-4-14
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_4alpdxaCyXDt Posted at 4-14 05:30
I also suffer from this problem, and I contacted DJ's account on Twitter more than once and informed them of the problem, but they did not provide me with a solution to this problem

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we know your Twitter account? We will confirm with our teams.
2023-4-16
Use props
ALI6
lvl.1
Saudi Arabia

DJI Wanda Posted at 4-16 00:37
Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we know your Twitter account? We will confirm with our teams.

Ok
This my Twitter account: @abusamer6
2023-4-16
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

ALI6 Posted at 4-16 03:44
Ok
This my Twitter account: @abusamer6

Thank you. We confirmed with our teams.
We would like to know what is your iOS version now?
2023-4-18
Use props
ALI6
lvl.1
Saudi Arabia

DJI Wanda Posted at 4-18 02:06
Thank you. We confirmed with our teams.
We would like to know what is your iOS version now?

iOS 16.4.1
2023-4-19
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the late response. May we double confirm if this issue occurred after you updated the iOS version?
2023-4-23
Use props
ALI6
lvl.1
Saudi Arabia

DJI Wanda Posted at 4-23 05:59
Hello, there. Sorry for the late response. May we double confirm if this issue occurred after you updated the iOS version?

Yes
Yes
Yes

The problem is because the app hasn’t been updated for 6 months!!
2023-4-23
Use props
ALI6
lvl.1
Saudi Arabia

Look to the Reviews about the app on Apple Store

2023-4-23
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

ALI6 Posted at 4-23 13:50
Look to the Reviews about the app on Apple Store

[view_image]

We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused. After confirmation with our teams. This problem is due to the compatibility problem between the iPhone and DJI Virtual Flight after the upgrade of iOS 16.4. We are actively communicating with the relevant manufacturers to solve this problem, please rest assured.

In order to facilitate your use, it is recommended that you use devices with a lower system or Android devices first.  Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-4-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules