DJI FPV - Intelligent Flight Battery not turning on
2215 3 2023-4-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JonasHuygh
lvl.1
Tanzania

Hello!

Hello! Recently I got the opportunity to come back to my DJI FPV drone after a few months and have been trying to charge the intelligent flight battery using the normal charger that comes with it but unfortunately, nothing appears to be happening. What I mean by this is that no lights on the back turn on no matter what I have tried so far. I have tried pressing and holding the button for a long period of time, I have also tried just leaving the battery in the charger overnight but it again does not respond to anything...
Could anyone help me if this means the battery is broken or perhaps there is something else I need to do? I have read somewhere about a hibernation mode but I am still very new to the whole system so I'm not sure what I should be doing...

Thanks to anyone in advance that could give some insight I would really appreciate it!!
2023-4-11
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Would you please follow the troubleshooting steps below?
1. Check whether the battery level is full. If yes, the battery will not respond when plugged into the charger.
2. Make sure that the battery and charger are properly connected.
If the problem persists after trying the steps above, do you have another battery or charger?
If you do not have one, please send the charger and DJI FPV intelligent flight battery back to DJI for testing.
Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/support/repair?from=store_homepage
2023-4-12
Use props
JonasHuygh
lvl.1
Tanzania

DJI Wanda Posted at 4-12 04:00
Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Would you please follow the troubleshooting steps below?
1. Check whether the battery level is full. If yes, the battery will not respond when plugged into the charger.
2. Make sure that the battery and charger are properly connected.

Hello!

Yes I have tried unplugging and plugging it into the charger and trying the on/off button by pressing and holding however I have sadly not gotten a response (white lights or LED light) from it. I have also recently asked someone on another website who has told me that it is probably due to the fact that I have left it uncycled for so long (probably around 3-4 months now) and that the battery itself has unfortunately died. I will try and see if I could indeed get some help from the repair page as well. Thanks for the info. !
2023-4-13
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

JonasHuygh Posted at 4-13 00:27
Hello!

Yes I have tried unplugging and plugging it into the charger and trying the on/off button by pressing and holding however I have sadly not gotten a response (white lights or LED light) from it. I have also recently asked someone on another website who has told me that it is probably due to the fact that I have left it uncycled for so long (probably around 3-4 months now) and that the battery itself has unfortunately died. I will try and see if I could indeed get some help from the repair page as well. Thanks for the info. !

Thank you for the reply.
Please let us know if you have any questions later.
2023-4-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules