929 9 2023-4-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Shawgod
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5173104 ft
United States

I noticed on my profile on DJI profile on here that my phantom 4 pro and mavic mini 1 is not listed.  How do I get them listed on this page?  I fly them one in a while.
2023-4-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Shawgod. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please PM us your DJI Account email, and the Serial numbers of your Phantom 4 Pro and Mavic Mini for further checking? Thank you.
2023-4-12
Use props
Shawgod
Second Officer
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-12 18:48
Hi, Shawgod. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please PM us your DJI Account email, and the Serial numbers of your Phantom 4 Pro and Mavic Mini for further checking? Thank you.

Hello Ill PM you
2023-4-13
Use props
Shawgod
Second Officer
United States

I thought that the DJI guy was going to fix my profile but he has not responded to me.  I don't know if there is another DJI rep that can help me?
2023-4-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Shawgod. Thank you for the details. We have forwarded your details top our relevant team for checking. Thank you.
2023-4-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Shawgod Posted at 4-14 13:44
I thought that the DJI guy was going to fix my profile but he has not responded to me.  I don't know if there is another DJI rep that can help me?

Hi there. We have sent you a PM regarding an update, please check. Thank you.
2023-4-16
Use props
Shawgod
Second Officer
United States

So apparently my brand new Phantom 4 Pro I bought back in 2018 they say was not registered in my email address and because of that they won't put it on my profile on this page.  This is a bunch of crap.  I walked out of Best Buy with a factory sealed drone and somehow DJI says someone else registered it.  I think DJI lies.
2023-4-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Shawgod Posted at 4-16 15:59
So apparently my brand new Phantom 4 Pro I bought back in 2018 they say was not registered in my email address and because of that they won't put it on my profile on this page.  This is a bunch of crap.  I walked out of Best Buy with a factory sealed drone and somehow DJI says someone else registered it.  I think DJI lies.

Hi there. The icons are not visible under your profile because different accounts have been used to activate them.
The Mavic Mini has been activated using o********@icloud.com while the Phantom 4 Pro is activated using w********gmail.com which is different from your account: k******@gmail.com. The icons will only be visible to your profile if you use their activation email. Thank you for your kind understanding.
2023-4-16
Use props
Shawgod
Second Officer
United States

The Phantom sounds like it was activates under my son, but I have been flying it under my account since day 1.  How is that possible.
2023-4-17
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Shawgod Posted at 4-17 07:45
The Phantom sounds like it was activates under my son, but I have been flying it under my account since day 1.  How is that possible.

Hello, Shawgod. We're sorry for any inconvenience, as per the activation info, the activation account is not the same as the one that you're currently using on DJI Forum, therefore, it will not show up on the forum profile. Thank you for your kind understanding.
2023-4-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules