748 6 2023-4-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SDMEDIA
lvl.1

Lithuania

Hello guys.
Im new here, and I'm looking for help.
So basically as we can see there's no recording button on the right, I tried putting the SD card in and out it doesn't work. Everything is up to date and it was working before as normal. Also I tried formatting the sd card ant resetting camera settings, it doesn't fix the problem. Please help me
unnamed.jpg
2023-4-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, SDMEDIA. Thank you for reaching out. When was the last time you flew the drone? Can you please try to reinstall the DJI Fly app (Please back up everything before doing so). Here is the download link: (https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/mavic-mini). Please keep us posted.
2023-4-12
Use props
SDMEDIA
lvl.1

Lithuania

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-12 18:38
Hi, SDMEDIA. Thank you for reaching out. When was the last time you flew the drone? Can you please try to reinstall the DJI Fly app (Please back up everything before doing so). Here is the download link: (https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/mavic-mini). Please keep us posted.

I flied it today, still doesn't work. Also I've tried before reinstalling fly app, it doesn't help
2023-4-15
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Are you using the correct drone name? I do not remember seeing "PRO" in the bottom right corner with my Mavic Mini, though that could be a mistake on my part.
2023-4-16
Use props
SDMEDIA
lvl.1

Lithuania

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 4-16 00:38
Are you using the correct drone name? I do not remember seeing "PRO" in the bottom right corner with my Mavic Mini, though that could be a mistake on my part.

Yes, the app has PRO mode settings like exposure and etc.
2023-4-16
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

SDMEDIA Posted at 4-16 08:21
Yes, the app has PRO mode settings like exposure and etc.

Ok, I will have a look, thanks. What resolution do you have set for the image size?
2023-4-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

SDMEDIA Posted at 4-15 12:46
I flied it today, still doesn't work. Also I've tried before reinstalling fly app, it doesn't help

Hi, SDMEDIA. Thank you for the reply. Can you please provide the firmware versions of the Mavic Mini and your RC? Also, what mobile device and system version do you have?
2023-4-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules