Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Deceived by false advertising from DJI,
1243 3 2023-4-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sbaraujo
lvl.1

Portugal

Prezados,
Enganado por propaganda falsa da DJI, tive de comprar um telemóvel indicado pela DJI Redmi Note 10 compatível com o drone DJI Mini 2 SE novo gastei além do Drone 360 Euros, gastos com combustível + 50 Euros - gasto com telemóvel - 180 Euros  + Capa 20 Euros + Case 7 Euros + Bolsa 20 Euros - Total = 637  Euros !!!  -

Deceived by false advertising from DJI, I had to buy a cell phone indicated by DJI Redmi Note 10 compatible with the new DJI Mini 2 SE drone. Euros + Case 7 Euros + Bag 20 Euros - Total = 637 Euros !!!

See video in (Veja em):
https://youtu.be/BQ_gvUNNLGs

QUERO TODO ESSE DINHEIRO DE VOLTA !!!
I WANT ALL THAT MONEY BACK!!!

2023-4-12
Use props
sbaraujo
lvl.1

Portugal

Is this a joke? Did DJI Portugal get back to me and tell me that it does not assume any responsibility or guarantee for your products? Despite the fact that their page says DJI OFFICIAL REPRESENTATIVE IN PORTUGAL... Is this serious? Am I going to have to take legal action against you and publicize this in the press?

colombo@djiportugal.pt

Av. Lusíada, Store No. 0.516/7
1500-392 Lisbon
Portugal
2023-4-12
Use props
sbaraujo
lvl.1

Portugal

Dear Sirs,

I buy a DJI MINI 2 SE Drone at FNAC in Portugal , DJI informs me that it is compatible with Redmi Note 10, I spend more 200 Euros to buy one the new mobile phone, it doesn't work, despite several tentatives...

I call DJI in Portugal, for support, since where on the DJI Portugal website at https ://djiportugal.pt/ cites them as representatives.

I report the problem. I get a call from them saying they don't represent the product, the brand, nor do they provide any warranty or support for problems, to contact the Netherlands, or Germany. Unusual, absurd...

Did DJI Portugal get back to me and tell me that it does not assume any responsibility or guarantee for your products?

Despite the fact that their page says DJI OFFICIAL REPRESENTATIVE IN PORTUGAL...

Is this serious?

Will I have to file a lawsuit against DJI and release this to the press?
2023-4-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

sbaraujo Posted at 4-12 12:41
Dear Sirs,

I buy a DJI MINI 2 SE Drone at FNAC in Portugal , DJI informs me that it is compatible with Redmi Note 10, I spend more 200 Euros to buy one the new mobile phone, it doesn't work, despite several tentatives...

I am sorry for the issue you encountered. Could you please tell me the detailed issue you encountered while using the DJI Fly app with your phone?

Please provide a video or a screen recording, I will check it out.

At the same time, please ensure that you downloaded the latest DJI Fly app from our official website at https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly, install the app with the latest APK file. Thank you.
2023-4-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules