DJI OM 5 attached to Android for Zoom call
1402 3 2023-4-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
spinach
New

Canada

Can I use the DJI OM 5 with my Pixel 6a for a Zoom call? I would like to do a live stream walkthrough of an event using the DJI OM 5 for stabilization only. My organization uses Zoom so that would be the preferred platform. I may have access to an iPhone if that makes it easier.
2023-4-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. When the DJI OM5 is used with DJI Mimo, it cannot perform livestreaming using DJI Mimo, but it can do so with other apps. At this point, the gimbal can only provide basic stabilization and hardware functions. For example, the joystick can be used to adjust the gimbal angle and the gimbal can be re-centered. Please note that it is recommended to use OM5 in a moving scenario during livestreaming, such as walking or visiting scenic spots while livestreaming. When livestreaming under a static scenario, such as placing the product on a desk, it is recommended to use a tripod to keep it stable because the three axes of the gimbal are active. Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-4-12
Use props
spinach
New

Canada

Thanks for your reply. This is what I was hoping to do. My OM 5 arrives today so I can rest it out.
2023-4-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

spinach Posted at 4-13 05:05
Thanks for your reply. This is what I was hoping to do. My OM 5 arrives today so I can rest it out.

Thanks for your interest in JDI Products, spinach. Good luck with your tests, and happy filming!
2023-4-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules