Linking problems with Avata
484 14 2023-4-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
blufella
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1752142 ft

Hi
Purchased Avata separately, then controller..both..for the full experience, goggles separately and now I am having troubles linking. I have updated firmware with Assistant 2 for goggles and controller not motion controller. I have linked controller with drone but when trying to link with drone and goggles I get " transmission stopped". I have been to Youtube which isnt any good unless you know what they did to get that far. I have removed app from phone and reinstalled it. When trying to activate with phone it shows the page with goggles and phone and telling me to connect, and nothing happens. I have purchased a number of cables. Suggestions and advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
2023-4-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, blufella. Thank you for reaching out. Which DJI Goggles do you have? Please follow the videos below for the activation and linking process:

DJI FPV Goggles V2

DJI Goggles 2

Make sure that the DJI Fly is updated as well. Here is the download link: (https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly). Please keep us posted.
2023-4-13
Use props
fans95dfc046
lvl.2
Australia

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-13 01:34
Hi, blufella. Thank you for reaching out. Which DJI Goggles do you have? Please follow the videos below for the activation and linking process:

DJI FPV Goggles V2

Hello DJI Gamora
Thank you for your reply, but after going through what the video explained what to do, it came up with the same screen, telling me to connect my goggles to my phone. I connect to my phone  and nothing happens.
I have the app updated, suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
2023-4-14
Use props
djiuser_hjnk8EJvoUPD
New

Portugal

I havr the same problem. Any new solution or do i have to send all to Dji HQ?
Thank you.
2023-4-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_hjnk8EJvoUPD Posted at 4-15 08:34
I havr the same problem. Any new solution or do i have to send all to Dji HQ?
Thank you.

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out. You may refer to the suggestions posted by DJI Gamora above. Please also ensure that you have selected the correct aircraft model from the goggles' settings. You may go to Goggles Menu>Settings>About>Switch Aircraft Model. Please keep us updated. Thank you.
2023-4-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fans95dfc046 Posted at 4-14 20:53
Hello DJI Gamora
Thank you for your reply, but after going through what the video explained what to do, it came up with the same screen, telling me to connect my goggles to my phone. I connect to my phone  and nothing happens.
I have the app updated, suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Hi, fans95dfc046. Thank you for the reply. Can you please provide the firmware versions of the devices and a video of the linking operation for us to check? You may upload the video to a shareable link like Google Drive or DropBox and send it to us via PM. We will wait for your reply. Thank you.
2023-4-16
Use props
fans95dfc046
lvl.2
Australia

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-16 06:40
Hi, fans95dfc046. Thank you for the reply. Can you please provide the firmware versions of the devices and a video of the linking operation for us to check? You may upload the video to a shareable link like Google Drive or DropBox and send it to us via PM. We will wait for your reply. Thank you.

Hello
Firmware for
Controller V02.00.0600
Remote controller V02.00.600
Goggles V2 : V01.00. 0607

I have linked controllers to drone, and after searching YouTube videos for further information, I came across one that says I have to link the drone to goggles via activating through app on phone. I am going to try this next.  I will keep you posted.

Thank you for your continuing support, as I am not the only one having troubles.
2023-4-17
Use props
fans95dfc046
lvl.2
Australia

fans95dfc046 Posted at 4-17 18:49
Hello
Firmware for
Controller V02.00.0600

Hello
The Blinking lights on the drone are in start up and self diagnostic tests ... no blinking yellow lights for  linking..

Thanks
2023-4-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fans95dfc046 Posted at 4-17 18:49
Hello
Firmware for
Controller V02.00.0600

Hi, fans95dfc046. The devices need to be activated and updated so that you can link them. The current firmware of the DJI FPV Goggles V2 is v01.03.0000. If the  DJI FPV Goggles V2 is not activated yet, please try this step:

•  For the DJI FPV Goggles V2 purchased separately, if the country where the customer is located supports 5.8 GHz, please download the latest version of DJI Assistant 2 (https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/avata), and update the goggles to U2 firmware using DJI Assistant 2: (v01.02.0000). Switch the goggles to the DJI Digital System mode, power on the DJI FPV Goggles V2, and then enter "settings">"About">"Switch Aircraft Model", and then connect to DJI Assistant 2 for activation.

After the activation and update, please switch the aircraft model on the DJI FPV Goggles V2 to DJI Avata then try linking them again.

For the  DJI Avata, a brand new DJI Avata must be activated through the DJI Fly app. First, please power on the drone, goggles, and remote control device, and ensure all the devices are linked. Then, connect the USB-C port of the goggles to the mobile device, run the app, and activate the device by following the on-screen prompts. Note that an internet connection is required for activation.
2023-4-20
Use props
fans95dfc046
lvl.2
Australia

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-20 20:42
Hi, fans95dfc046. The devices need to be activated and updated so that you can link them. The current firmware of the DJI FPV Goggles V2 is v01.03.0000. If the  DJI FPV Goggles V2 is not activated yet, please try this step:

•  For the DJI FPV Goggles V2 purchased separately, if the country where the customer is located supports 5.8 GHz, please download the latest version of DJI Assistant 2 (https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/avata), and update the goggles to U2 firmware using DJI Assistant 2: (v01.02.0000). Switch the goggles to the DJI Digital System mode, power on the DJI FPV Goggles V2, and then enter "settings">"About">"Switch Aircraft Model", and then connect to DJI Assistant 2 for activation.

Hello
Thank you very much for all the information and guidance. I have activated the drone and its linked. I haven't taken for a flight yet but everything is operational.
The problem I had was not reading the manual and understanding the toggle button which accesses the menu.
I can't thank you enough for your support, and am sure I will stay in touch with further updates. I will now go and do some training with the flight simulator.
Tony
2023-4-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fans95dfc046 Posted at 4-21 23:41
Hello
Thank you very much for all the information and guidance. I have activated the drone and its linked. I haven't taken for a flight yet but everything is operational.
The problem I had was not reading the manual and understanding the toggle button which accesses the menu.

Hi, fans95dfc046. You're most welcome! Glad to know that they are now linked. Should you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach us here at DJI Forum again. Thank you for your support.
2023-4-26
Use props
fans95dfc046
lvl.2
Australia

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-26 22:32
Hi, fans95dfc046. You're most welcome! Glad to know that they are now linked. Should you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach us here at DJI Forum again. Thank you for your support.

Hi
Thanks again, just adjusting things inside the goggles for first flight, which I have changed distance and height, and I get a message in the goggles saying "Country code not updated" how do I change this?
Thank you

2023-4-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fans95dfc046 Posted at 4-26 23:18
Hi
Thanks again, just adjusting things inside the goggles for first flight, which I have changed distance and height, and I get a message in the goggles saying "Country code not updated" how do I change this?
Thank you

Hi, fans95dfc046. Please try the following steps below:

1. After linking the DJI Avata aircraft and DJI FPV Goggles V2 with the remote controller, connect to the DJI Fly app (v1.6.9 or later), and refresh the FlySafe Database. Ensure that the mobile device has been connected to a network. If a warning states “Country code not updated”, please follow the instructions to update.
2. Connect the DJI Avata, DJI Goggles V2, and the remote controller to the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series). You may download it from this link:  (https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series). Refresh the firmware when a network is connected.
3. Restart all devices.

Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-4-28
Use props
fans95dfc046
lvl.2
Australia

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-28 22:58
Hi, fans95dfc046. Please try the following steps below:

1. After linking the DJI Avata aircraft and DJI FPV Goggles V2 with the remote controller, connect to the DJI Fly app (v1.6.9 or later), and refresh the FlySafe Database. Ensure that the mobile device has been connected to a network. If a warning states “Country code not updated”, please follow the instructions to update.

Hello
Thank you very much for your response.
Everything is perfect.
Thanks again
2023-5-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fans95dfc046 Posted at 5-2 19:44
Hello
Thank you very much for your response.
Everything is perfect.

You're most welcome, fans95dfc046. Should you need further questions or concerns, don't hesitate to reach us here again at DJI Forum. Have a good one.
2023-5-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules