Mavic Mini Follow Me Mode
8007 13 2023-4-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
zagy
lvl.1

Croatia

Mavic Mini Follow Me Mode  I need detailed instructions on how to turn this option on step by step if someone can leave it here. Thank you
2023-4-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, zagy. Thank you for reaching out. Due to hardware design limitations, the Mavic Mini does not support ActiveTrack. If you need a mini drone with this feature, please check Mini 3 Pro (https://store.dji.com/product/dj ... on=3&vid=113961). Thank you for your kind understanding and support.
2023-4-13
Use props
zagy
lvl.1

Croatia

Thank you for the answer. I gave up on buying a drone of this brand because the application does not work on new mobile phones, so I switched to other types of drones
. This model is so bad that it doesn't even have normal tracking and I wasn't impressed.
2023-4-13
Use props
MiFrDr
Second Officer
Flight distance : 300367 ft
Germany

Hi zagy, don‘t give up. Mavic Mini is still a great drone. With third party apps like Dronelink or Litchi you even get Follow Me Mode.
2023-4-13
Use props
zagy
lvl.1

Croatia

it's not good because it doesn't work on new generations of mobile phones and that doesn't bring anything good except spending money...in my opinion it's no longer worth having such an expensive drone that doesn't work properly...they should have mentioned that these drones are not for new types of mobile phones so that people don't buy one or the other...everyone keeps quiet and sells and people end up being damaged...people are fooled and made fools of them...there is no more help than this drone model..IT IS NOT WORTH SPENDING ON THIS MONEY..
2023-4-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

zagy Posted at 4-13 21:17
Thank you for the answer. I gave up on buying a drone of this brand because the application does not work on new mobile phones, so I switched to other types of drones
. This model is so bad that it doesn't even have normal tracking and I wasn't impressed.

Hi, zagy. No worries, Please note that not all drones have the same features and functionality. As mentioned above, if you need a mini drone with the ActiveTrack feature, please check Mini 3 Pro. Also, new mobile phone models from known brands can support the DJI Fly app, please check the supported devices here: (https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly).
2023-4-14
Use props
zagy
lvl.1

Croatia

UNFORTUNATELY, I HAVE ALREADY BOUGHT A NEW MOBILE PHONE AND I DON'T THINK ABOUT BUYING ANOTHER OR NEWER ONE FOR THE DRONE..
2023-4-14
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

No need for a post entirely in capital letters.

Besides, when my phone wouldn't work with fly app I bought a second hand phone, a Samsung S6, for a fraction of the price I paid for my real phone, a Samsung S5. Guess what, the S6 runs Go, Go4 and Fly perfectly. There's no need to by a brand spanking new phone to run the app.
My most flown drone? By the number of flights, a Mavic mini, currently coming up on 900 flights and that's missing a few flights.
My other drones, Mini Mavic 2 pro & zoom, Phantom 3 pro and advanced.
2023-4-14
Use props
zagy
lvl.1

Croatia

In short, Dji mavic mini is becoming a trash drone, unfortunately.. my decision is definitely never to buy such a drone again...
2023-4-14
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

zagy Posted at 4-14 05:22
In short, Dji mavic mini is becoming a trash drone, unfortunately.. my decision is definitely never to buy such a drone again...

Might it be the buyer/pilot at fault and not the drone?????
Mine continues to give satisfaction.
2023-4-14
Use props
zagy
lvl.1

Croatia

YES HE IS GUILTY BECAUSE HE WAS SPENDING MONEY ON IT FOR NOTHING..
2023-4-14
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

zagy Posted at 4-14 07:50
YES HE IS GUILTY BECAUSE HE WAS SPENDING MONEY ON IT FOR NOTHING..

Ah great, glad to know he accepts responsibility.
2023-4-14
Use props
djiuser_Qu6rLnMXkNuF
lvl.1
United Kingdom

My Mini 1 hasn’t been outdated off of my iPhone 11/12/13 which Mavic mini and mobile do you have I started using an iPhone 7 Plus.

Out of interest which brand have you changed to for active track below £350

Cheers
2023-12-15
Use props
Raffaele Lele
lvl.1

Italy

zagy Posted at 2023-4-14 07:50
YES HE IS GUILTY BECAUSE HE WAS SPENDING MONEY ON IT FOR NOTHING..

Basta accendere il gps prima di avviare l'app. E cmq non interessa a nessuno tutto questo blablabla a ripetizione
3-17 04:28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules