Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Henrik Olsen
Captain
Flight distance : 2042385 ft
  • >>>
Denmark

Dear fellow drone enthusiast,

Are you a new DJI drone owner who is looking to learn and connect with other like-minded individuals? Look no further than "1st Drone Academy," a community that I have established to help new pilots like you improve their drone piloting skills, gain confidence when flying in public, and overcome any fears or hesitations that you may have.

As a fellow drone enthusiast, I understand how exciting and daunting it can be to fly a drone for the first time. That's why I created "1st Drone Academy" to be a supportive environment where you can learn from experienced pilots, share your experiences, and connect with others who share your passion for drones.

Our community is already thriving, with engaging discussions and activities underway. I invite you to join us and be part of this dynamic and supportive community. Best of all, membership is completely free!

Visit http://www.1stdroneacademy.com to join us and take the first step in becoming a confident and skilled drone pilot.

Hope to see you there  
Henrik Olsen

unnamed.jpg

(Make sure to fill out the bio, and answer 2 mandatory questions to be accepted)

2023-4-13
Use props
Jake. A
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1205715 ft
United States

Cool
2023-4-13
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice work!
2023-4-13
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Excellent initiative Henrik.    Congrats on establishing the Academy.
2023-4-14
Use props
Henrik Olsen
Captain
Flight distance : 2042385 ft
  • >>>
Denmark

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-14 02:55
Excellent initiative Henrik.    Congrats on establishing the Academy.

Thank you - it has been amazing so far, at a lot of good discussions :-) This Friday one of the members is going on a group call to talk about how they deal with drone people in public - I'm looking forward :-)   
2023-4-17
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Henrik Olsen Posted at 4-17 22:49
Thank you - it has been amazing so far, at a lot of good discussions :-) This Friday one of the members is going on a group call to talk about how they deal with drone people in public - I'm looking forward :-)

You're very welcome Henrik.  Sounds like the Friday group call could be quite interesting.  Keep up the good work.
2023-4-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules