Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DroneHouse
lvl.3
Flight distance : 358917 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

Hello, drone support forum community!

I hope you're all having a wonderful day filled with amazing flights and thrilling experiences with your drones. So, I bought an Air 2S a while ago, and I've loved it - it's incredible what it can do! But lately, I've run into a little issue, and I'd love to get your help and wisdom.

It turns out that the original remote control of my Air 2S (let's call it "RC A") stopped working all of a sudden, without any warning. What a surprise! To fix the problem, I tried to link another remote control of the same model (RC "B"), but it tells me that the drone is associated with the remote control RC A and that it needs to be connected to unlink it.

SO HERE'S MY BIG QUESTION: HOW CAN I UNLINK THE DRONE FROM REMOTE CONTROL RC A IF IT WON'T TURN ON?

If anyone has information about some support to request unlinking or any other solution, I will be eternally grateful. I can prove that I am the owner of the drone; it's right here with me! And, honestly, I'm not interested in fixing remote control RC A because I already have a new one.

Thank you in advance for your time and help! I know that together we will solve this mystery, and my Air 2S will soar through the skies once again!

Big hugs to all and happy flying!

2023-4-13
Use props
FabioV
Second Officer
Flight distance : 980066 ft
Italy

Here the problem is that the drone is linked to another account, not to another RC. I suggest you to logon to your account from the new RC and then to try pairing it again. After doing that, you should be able to unlink the drone from your account.
2023-4-13
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Did you buy this drone from new or second hand?   If new you just need to logon to the fly app with the same account you used when you initialled set it up,   if its second hand you need to contact the original owner to login to the fly app and unbind the drone for you.
2023-4-13
Use props
DroneHouse
lvl.3
  • >>>
Brazil

FabioV Posted at 4-13 22:35
Here the problem is that the drone is linked to another account, not to another RC. I suggest you to logon to your account from the new RC and then to try pairing it again. After doing that, you should be able to unlink the drone from your account.

I apologize for the confusion with the reference photo, and thank you for your patience!
2023-4-14
Use props
DroneHouse
lvl.3
  • >>>
Brazil

FabioV Posted at 4-13 22:35

I apologize for the confusion with the reference photo, and thank you for your patience!  Unfortunately, the problem persists, even when using the original account or another. The drone continues to require the original controller, which is not working. I didn't include the error photo to protect my personal information, such as email and serial number. I am immensely grateful to everyone for being willing to help!
2023-4-14
Use props
DroneHouse
lvl.3
  • >>>
Brazil

DAFlys Posted at 4-13 23:45
Did you buy this drone from new or second hand?   If new you just need to logon to the fly app with the same account you used when you initialled set it up,   if its second hand you need to contact the original owner to login to the fly app and unbind the drone for you.

Hello! Thank you for your help, my friend!
Even when logging in with the original owner's account for controller B on aircraft A, the problem persists. The message that appears seems to indicate the need to connect controller A to the associated DJI A account to release it. However, controller A doesn't turn on, haha! I'd like to emphasize that I have access to both accounts and both controllers.
2023-4-14
Use props
FabioV
Second Officer
Flight distance : 980066 ft
Italy

I suggest to start a chat with the DJI support. In the past they solved me an account related issue in few minutes.
2023-4-15
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DroneHouse Posted at 4-14 13:40
Hello! Thank you for your help, my friend!
Even when logging in with the original owner's account for controller B on aircraft A, the problem persists. The message that appears seems to indicate the need to connect controller A to the associated DJI A account to release it. However, controller A doesn't turn on, haha! I'd like to emphasize that I have access to both accounts and both controllers.

To unbind the controller doesn't need to be On,  or connected,  under Profile then Device Management > Your Drone _>  Under bound to  > Remove Device from Account.  

Then you can login with the account you want to use and pair the controller of your choice with the drone.  
2023-4-15
Use props
DroneHouse
lvl.3
  • >>>
Brazil

DAFlys Posted at 4-15 00:36
To unbind the controller doesn't need to be On,  or connected,  under Profile then Device Management > Your Drone _>  Under bound to  > Remove Device from Account.  

Then you can login with the account you want to use and pair the controller of your choice with the drone.

Oh, great! I don't think I followed those steps correctly. I didn't fully understand where to perform the action. When logging into account A on this forum, I didn't see that option. Are you suggesting that I log in to the DJI FLY app instead?
2023-4-15
Use props
DroneHouse
lvl.3
  • >>>
Brazil

FabioV Posted at 4-15 00:12
I suggest to start a chat with the DJI support. In the past they solved me an account related issue in few minutes.

That's a good idea. I was hoping an admin would see my post and provide some assistance.
2023-4-15
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DroneHouse Posted at 4-15 02:45
Translate into English: Oh, great! I don't think I followed those steps correctly. I didn't fully understand where to perform the action. When logging into account A on this forum, I didn't see that option. Are you suggesting that I log in to the DJI FLY app instead?

Yes you log into the App but using the login details for the account that bound the drone and controller NOT your own details.
Logging in to YOUR account will not allow you to unbind the equipment.
Incidentally you will have to unbind the drone as well as the controller if you want to fly the drone using your own login.
2023-4-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, DroneHouse. Thanks for reaching out, and apologies for the inconvenience. Sean-bumble-bee is right. Ensure that you log in to the DJI Fly app using the bound account, and unbind the old remote controller from the drone by going to Profile>Device Management>Value-Added-Service>Unbind RC. We hope this clarifies your concerns. Have a nice day!
2023-4-15
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DroneHouse Posted at 4-15 02:45
Oh, great! I don't think I followed those steps correctly. I didn't fully understand where to perform the action. When logging into account A on this forum, I didn't see that option. Are you suggesting that I log in to the DJI FLY app instead?

Yes.  It all done through the fly app.
2023-4-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules