Goggles integra did after 5 min of use
3186 14 2023-4-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Golden_Potato
lvl.1

Australia

Hi,

I connected goggles integra to my phone and activated the. Drone and goggles. While still connected I downloaded new firmware, but the battery on the goggles was a bit low so I disconnected it and connected it to the charger. After charging I'm unable to power on the goggles. No lights, black screen. Anyone had similar issue?

Cheers
K
2023-4-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm if you press the power button on the battery of your Goggles, are there any lights showing? Please provide us with a video showing the issue so we can check. We highly recommend fully charging all the components (Aircraft, RC, and Goggles) before activation or updating the firmware to avoid any interruption. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-4-13
Use props
Golden_Potato
lvl.1

Australia

Hi,
I can confirm that there is no light on the goggles and I'm unable to charge it.
https://youtu.be/Qq-mlB_mm-U   This is the video you asked about.
2023-4-15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Golden_Potato Posted at 4-15 15:35
Hi,
I can confirm that there is no light on the goggles and I'm unable to charge it.
https://youtu.be/Qq-mlB_mm-U   This is the video you asked about.

Sorry for the late response. In this case, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support . Also, the warranty can be applied depending on the outcome of the damage assessment including the warranty period of your unit. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-5-1
Use props
Luftpilot
lvl.1
United States

I have the same problem with my brand new Integra Goggles.
I performed an upgrade to the latest firmware.  This was successful.

With USB cable plugged in, all is very normal.  No problem powering up.
The issue starts when no USB cable is plugged in.  Here is the strange behavior:
1. Single press to check battery, nothing happens until about 5 seconds later, I get the led indicators showing battery state of charge.
2. Short single press then, long press.  Nothing happens, but about 5 seconds later, I get the led indicators showing battery state of charge but the goggles do not power up.

So here is the workaround to power the goggles without USB:
1. Short single press then wait for the leds to show battery state. (again, this is a 4 to 5 second delay)
2. As soon as the leds light up, do the long press.   The goggles should then power up as normal.

I hope DJI addresses this bug soon, but at least with this workaround, you'll be flying.
Please let me know if this works for you.
2023-5-13
Use props
djiuser_UchMUrhq2o8h
lvl.1

Ireland

Luftpilot Posted at 5-13 10:49
I have the same problem with my brand new Integra Goggles.
I performed an upgrade to the latest firmware.  This was successful.

I have exactly the same problem. Integra googles won't power up. Just received them today with Avata and can't use them.
2023-7-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_UchMUrhq2o8h Posted at 7-4 14:02
I have exactly the same problem. Integra googles won't power up. Just received them today with Avata and can't use them.

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Are you still having the same issue? If yes, please provide us a short video showing when you plug the battery of your Goggles to the charger so we can check. In addition, please try to leave the battery on the charger for approximately 2-3 hours and check if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-7-14
Use props
James Chow
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Just came out of the box so how do I get that fixed?
2023-12-4
Use props
James Chow
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Tried different cables and so on but it does not light up.
2023-12-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

James Chow Posted at 12-4 08:22
Tried different cables and so on but it does not light up.

Hi, James. Sorry about the trouble. Just to confirm, is this for Integra or Goggles 2? If Goggles 2, is it the battery that won't light up? Thank you.
2023-12-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Tried different cables and so on but it does not light up.

Hi there. We're sorry for this unpleasant experience. Please confirm what specific DJI Goggles are you using so we can assist you further. We will wait for your reply. Thank you for your cooperation.
2023-12-5
Use props
fans99ffe1fc
lvl.1
Flight distance : 254872 ft
United Kingdom

Tried different cables and so on but it does not light up.

I’ve just got mine with the AVATA mine won’t power on and won’t connect to my phone I also noted that the goggle were warm to touch as if they had been on but apart from the initial show of battery status this is exactly what I’ve had will be returned to supplier as soon as the new year is with us
2023-12-31
Use props
phantomNOGO
lvl.1
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2023-4-13 17:45
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm if you press the power button on the battery of your Goggles, are there any lights showing? Please provide us with a video showing the issue so we can check. We highly recommend fully charging all the components (Aircraft, RC, and Goggles) before activation or updating the firmware to avoid any interruption. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Is this because there is no clear directions how to charge or any mention of a charging block included with the purchase of the $400 Integra goggles? It seems there are many of these issues I am seeing in trying to figure out how to charge this device I bought to use with my Mavic 3 Pro. It raises questions about the overall integrity of the complete purchase. Why is it so hard to charge the goggles?
3-17 10:31
Use props
Manitobahunter
lvl.4
Canada

It doesn't matter what electronic device we are talking about,

To turn the goggles on you press and release the power button once and then a half second later hold the power button down, the lights will go on, 1, 2, 3, 4 and then it will do its little beep noise and then you can then let go of the power button.
If you do the second press too quickly after the first, you won't get a power on.

It doesn't matter what electronic device we are talking about, always make sure your battery is charged up before doing an update and never, ever turn the device off in the middle of it.

Use the supplied DJI PDP USB cable with your PC and Assist 2, as well as any PDP charger of at least 30 watts to charge it. It doesn't matter of the power block is a higher wattage than 30 watts, the drone or controller will communicate with the charge block through the proper cable to determine the optimal charge rate.

3-20 19:24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

phantomNOGO Posted at 3-17 10:31
Is this because there is no clear directions how to charge or any mention of a charging block included with the purchase of the $400 Integra goggles? It seems there are many of these issues I am seeing in trying to figure out how to charge this device I bought to use with my Mavic 3 Pro. It raises questions about the overall integrity of the complete purchase. Why is it so hard to charge the goggles?

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. To charge the DJI Goggles Integra, Connect a charger to the goggles via the USB-C port to charge the goggles. Note that the power of the charger should be up to 18 W. Also, please refer to the image below for your reference about DJI Goggles Integra in the Box with items included in the package. Hope this helps.
3-20 23:03
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules