DJI Mavic Air 2
814 1 2023-4-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
charlieklingler
New

United States

My drone gives the error code 30064. I have went through and checked the firmwear, and it is up to date. I have calibrated the IMU. Tried different phones and even checked GPS signal strength which is strong. I did notice my back leg is a solid red LED instead of green while the other is still green. Any suggestions?
2023-4-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, charlieklingler. Thank you for reaching out. Please check/answer the following information below:

1. Is the remote controller the original remote controller, has it been bound with DJI Care Flyaway Coverage service?
* If you bound the remote controller that comes with the combo and doesn't use another remote controller, please follow step 2- step 6 for troubleshooting.
* If you bound DJI Care Flyaway Coverage and use other remote controllers, not the remote controller that comes with the combo, the app has the error code "30064". Please use the remote controller that comes with the combo.

2. Check if the battery capacity of the remote controller is enough, (50% and above), if not, please charge it and retry.

3. Check if there was an SD card inserted, if yes, please ensure the SD card meets the requirements we recommended, and check if it can be resolved by removing the SD card.

4. Did the drone take off normally before the Error occurs?

5. Check if there was a firmware update or Flysafe database update before the "30064 Unable to take off" error code appeared? Or suddenly the drone was unable to take off without performing anything?

6. Did you run an update? If there was a firmware update, please clarify if the update was through DJI Fly App or DJI Assistant software.

Please keep us posted.
2023-4-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules