809 15 2023-4-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi DJI, this guy Element115 is trolling me and even needs to use another account to reply and up-vote his Element115 posts and vice versa with his alter ego account fans32e749c4

The worst of the trolling is on this page of the thread, the alter ego posting is blatantly obvious reply #88
I would have just let the trolling go but when they use another account to join in and misuse the voting system thats when it takes the biscuit, thanks.
2023-4-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Bashy. Thanks for reporting this. We will review the thread now. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-4-13
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-13 21:43
Hi, Bashy. Thanks for reporting this. We will review the thread now. Thank you for your valued support.

Thank you
2023-4-13
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

This is the type of user that we don't need on the forum.  Of course in this case you'd have to ban two users.  Too bad we don't have an ignore button.
2023-4-14
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-14 03:11
This is the type of user that we don't need on the forum.  Of course in this case you'd have to ban two users.  Too bad we don't have an ignore button.

That would be one button i would certainly appreciate!
2023-4-14
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Bashy Posted at 4-14 03:13
That would be one button i would certainly appreciate!

No doubt lots of us wouldn't mind having that button.

Hope you have a great day and a wonderful weekend.  
2023-4-14
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-14 03:32
No doubt lots of us wouldn't mind having that button.

Hope you have a great day and a wonderful weekend.

You too chap, thanks
2023-4-14
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Bashy Posted at 4-14 03:33
You too chap, thanks

Thanks Bashy.  I'm in the last few weeks of rehabbing from a broken clavicle so I'm going to spend part of the weekend going through my scuba gear and getting ready for when the Doctor gives me the green light to commence diving again.  
2023-4-14
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-14 11:16
Thanks Bashy.  I'm in the last few weeks of rehabbing from a broken clavicle so I'm going to spend part of the weekend going through my scuba gear and getting ready for when the Doctor gives me the green light to commence diving again.

Ouch, hope it heals quickly, ive not done Scuba since around 2008, managed to get my PADI Advanced Open Water the last time i was in Fuerteventura, actually, that was the last time i was abroad lol Sadly i doubt i would be able to do any more diving due to my back, a shame as i fell in love with that sport very quickly...
2023-4-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, there. We have checked the related reply and warned users who violated forum rules already.
Thanks for your understanding.
2023-4-14
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 4-14 19:07
Hi, there. We have checked the related thread already.
Thanks for your understanding.

Thank you, Natalia, very much appreciated.
2023-4-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Bashy Posted at 4-14 19:35
Thank you, Natalia, very much appreciated.

You are welcome, if there is anything else that we can help with later, please feel free to contact us.
2023-4-14
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Bashy Posted at 4-14 18:51
Ouch, hope it heals quickly, ive not done Scuba since around 2008, managed to get my PADI Advanced Open Water the last time i was in Fuerteventura, actually, that was the last time i was abroad lol Sadly i doubt i would be able to do any more diving due to my back, a shame as i fell in love with that sport very quickly...

Several of my friends were Navy divers and they got me interested.  There is so much to see underwater and especially in my area with the old sunken ships from the 1700-1800s.  I tried cave diving once and quickly found out that was not something I wanted to repeat.  I have recovered two drones that went down in a lake but more interesting to see reefs growing and the aquatic life.  Best thing is it helps to keep me in good shape and not gain any weight.  So I'm excited to get back in the water and make some bubbles.  

Sorry to hear about your back prohibiting your from doing anymore diving.
2023-4-15
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-15 02:46
Several of my friends were Navy divers and they got me interested.  There is so much to see underwater and especially in my area with the old sunken ships from the 1700-1800s.  I tried cave diving once and quickly found out that was not something I wanted to repeat.  I have recovered two drones that went down in a lake but more interesting to see reefs growing and the aquatic life.  Best thing is it helps to keep me in good shape and not gain any weight.  So I'm excited to get back in the water and make some bubbles.  

Sorry to hear about your back prohibiting your from doing anymore diving.

aw hell no, i have a few fears, spiders and tight spaces, i had to do potholling when i was training to be an outdoor pursuit instructor many moons ago, that was terrible so doing that in water, its a big nope from me lol
2023-4-15
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Bashy Posted at 4-15 03:11
aw hell no, i have a few fears, spiders and tight spaces, i had to do potholling when i was training to be an outdoor pursuit instructor many moons ago, that was terrible so doing that in water, its a big nope from me lol

We all have our own fears.
2023-4-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

You're most welcome, Bashy. Have a good day.
2023-4-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules