Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
The new starter hut........
12Next >
1635 48 2023-4-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 95125112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The new starter hut........

Installed just in time for the races to start.

Taken with Mini 3 Pro.

[See My Other Content...]

2023-4-13
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

2023-4-13
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice capture!
2023-4-14
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Cheers Peter.  
2023-4-14
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

That image has plenty to please the eye. Nice work
2023-4-14
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

You're welcome!
2023-4-14
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very impressive capture DA.    Lots of details and colors in that shot.  
2023-4-14
Use props
Depp
Captain
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Quite a parking space behind it...
2023-4-14
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-14 02:27
Very impressive capture DA.    Lots of details and colors in that shot.

thanks DT.   I was looking of a couple of boats to add images on AIS for but alas I couldnt not find them.
2023-4-14
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Depp Posted at 4-14 03:52
Quite a parking space behind it...

Probably where a yacht thats been returned to the water was parked.  
2023-4-14
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Blériot53 Posted at 4-14 00:26
That image has plenty to please the eye. Nice work

Cheers Mr B.  
2023-4-14
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

My pleasure
2023-4-14
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 4-14 04:10
thanks DT.   I was looking of a couple of boats to add images on AIS for but alas I couldnt not find them.

You're very welcome DA.  I hope you capture a lot more of these type of settings.

2023-4-14
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-14 11:21
You're very welcome DA.  I hope you capture a lot more of these type of settings.

Hoping with the weather soon to improve to find some new motivation.  
2023-4-14
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 4-14 11:28
Hoping with the weather soon to improve to find some new motivation.

I hear that.  I gotta say you've done a fantastic job considering how the weather has negatively effected your outings.  No doubt as the weather clears you'll get reinvigorated and find some intriguing spots.  

2023-4-14
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-14 12:14
I hear that.  I gotta say you've done a fantastic job considering how the weather has negatively effected your outings.  No doubt as the weather clears you'll get reinvigorated and find some intriguing spots.

Please send me some sun.   Im getting so behind on the outdoor chores when the weather is good Im not going to have the chance to fly.
2023-4-15
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 4-15 00:27
Please send me some sun.   Im getting so behind on the outdoor chores when the weather is good Im not going to have the chance to fly.

I'd love to be able to send you some sun.  However, with all the rain we've had lately I have seen the sun out here much lately.  Last sunny day we had gusting winds so not even that was a good weather day.  I'm ready for some nice sunny days with no bad weather.  Hopefully May will bring that.
2023-4-15
Use props
HGDC84
First Officer
Finland

As the others have said, a lot to see here and great colors
2023-4-15
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-15 03:02
I'd love to be able to send you some sun.  However, with all the rain we've had lately I have seen the sun out here much lately.  Last sunny day we had gusting winds so not even that was a good weather day.  I'm ready for some nice sunny days with no bad weather.  Hopefully May will bring that.

We had a good laugh yesterday,  after wrapping up the passport pictures SHMBOd checked the weather and it literally said 0mm of rain in the the next 10 days.   The sun was shining so we went home and headed out for a walk and a quick drone flight.   As I was coming in for a landing the wind was picking up so it was a good time to head home.  (And it was time to start the long process of Chinese Crispy duck.).  

Not long after getting home guess what,  it rained and rained and rained.   So much for no rain for 10 days.  
2023-4-15
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

HGDC84 Posted at 4-15 12:34
As the others have said, a lot to see here and great colors

Cheers H.   
2023-4-15
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 4-15 23:08
We had a good laugh yesterday,  after wrapping up the passport pictures SHMBOd checked the weather and it literally said 0mm of rain in the the next 10 days.   The sun was shining so we went home and headed out for a walk and a quick drone flight.   As I was coming in for a landing the wind was picking up so it was a good time to head home.  (And it was time to start the long process of Chinese Crispy duck.).  

Not long after getting home guess what,  it rained and rained and rained.   So much for no rain for 10 days.

At least the non-predicted rain waited for you to get home before pouring down.

That Chinese crispy duck sounds really good.  
2023-4-16
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-16 04:49
At least the non-predicted rain waited for you to get home before pouring down.

That Chinese crispy duck sounds really good.

Indeed,  but it made cutting the lawn yesterday rather boggy.   The baby fox cub enjoyed the duck carcass too.   He even came back for seconds.  
2023-4-16
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 4-16 23:16
Indeed,  but it made cutting the lawn yesterday rather boggy.   The baby fox cub enjoyed the duck carcass too.   He even came back for seconds.

Huh, didn't know you had a fox and a fox cub.  No doubt the cub enjoyed the duck carcass.  

Yeah, not always the best time to cut grass just after a heavy rain and when the ground is still all soft under the grass.
2023-4-17
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-17 02:44
Huh, didn't know you had a fox and a fox cub.  No doubt the cub enjoyed the duck carcass.  

Yeah, not always the best time to cut grass just after a heavy rain and when the ground is still all soft under the grass.

Yes,   first spotted middle of last week.  This morning I was in the conservatory and noticed they were sleeping on the shed roof.      When walking early in the morning lately Ive spotted a few about so it must be seasonal.
2023-4-17
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 4-17 03:03
Yes,   first spotted middle of last week.  This morning I was in the conservatory and noticed they were sleeping on the shed roof.      When walking early in the morning lately Ive spotted a few about so it must be seasonal.

Sounds like they have pretty much settled into your property.  At least while they are around you will not have any pesky rodents on the property.  
2023-4-17
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-17 03:08
Sounds like they have pretty much settled into your property.  At least while they are around you will not have any pesky rodents on the property.

Indeed,   I just hope they find a routine so I can sneak some nice shots of them.  
2023-4-17
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 4-17 03:26
Indeed,   I just hope they find a routine so I can sneak some nice shots of them.

No doubt they will provide some targets of opportunity in the coming days.  
2023-4-17
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-17 10:40
No doubt they will provide some targets of opportunity in the coming days.

Im hoping so,    I spotted the cub last night as he came back for some beef trimmings Id left out the front for him,   seems the mum is no longer is tow.
2023-4-17
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 4-17 22:17
Im hoping so,    I spotted the cub last night as he came back for some beef trimmings Id left out the front for him,   seems the mum is no longer is tow.

Interesting that the mum has already let him "explore" on his own.  Maybe your yard just provides a comfortable and safe environment for them.  
2023-4-18
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-18 02:49
Interesting that the mum has already let him "explore" on his own.  Maybe your yard just provides a comfortable and safe environment for them.

It's so hard to say though.   she could be somewhere in the background or its common for them to split early,   I seem to recall they dont come out of the den until they are quite well along.

Currently watching the bluetits going in and out of the bird box so that looks like we might have some success again this year.  
2023-4-18
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 4-18 23:26
It's so hard to say though.   she could be somewhere in the background or its common for them to split early,   I seem to recall they dont come out of the den until they are quite well along.

Currently watching the bluetits going in and out of the bird box so that looks like we might have some success again this year.

Sounds like you have quite the wildlife habitat going on at your property.  

On a side note, have the bluebells starting to bloom yet?
2023-4-19
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-19 02:56
Sounds like you have quite the wildlife habitat going on at your property.  

On a side note, have the bluebells starting to bloom yet?

Not as much as the MIL as she lives on a river and gets a lot more birds and deer.  

I assume your behind on the IG thing?
2023-4-19
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 4-19 03:44
Not as much as the MIL as she lives on a river and gets a lot more birds and deer.  

I assume your behind on the IG thing?

No doubt she'll have more wildlife if she is able to get that extra land.  

Yeah, I got way off track these past few days on IG and another website I like to go to.  I did take a quick spin by just now.  
2023-4-19
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-19 12:24
No doubt she'll have more wildlife if she is able to get that extra land.  

Yeah, I got way off track these past few days on IG and another website I like to go to.  I did take a quick spin by just now.

lol,    thanks for the comments on IG,.   
2023-4-19
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 4-19 22:57
lol,    thanks for the comments on IG,.

My pleasure DA.  Hope you've had a great day.  
2023-4-20
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-20 12:41
My pleasure DA.  Hope you've had a great day.

Little flight yesterday and then I set to work on the mahogany shoe rack Im building,     once that was glued and clamped I painted about 15 fence panels before starting dinner.   

Rain today but thats OK as we have a hospital appoint this morning.  
2023-4-20
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 4-20 22:01
Little flight yesterday and then I set to work on the mahogany shoe rack Im building,     once that was glued and clamped I painted about 15 fence panels before starting dinner.   

Nice that the weather cooperated to get some fence panels painted.  Hope the hospital visit is not for something serious.
2023-4-21
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-21 03:20
Nice that the weather cooperated to get some fence panels painted.  Hope the hospital visit is not for something serious.

Yes,  Ive got 10-12 left to go.   But those are on paths so I can do them any time,  the others I wanted to get done before I plant in front of them.
2023-4-22
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 4-22 00:25
Yes,  Ive got 10-12 left to go.   But those are on paths so I can do them any time,  the others I wanted to get done before I plant in front of them.

That makes perfect sense.  I like to call that a "method to my madness" when I come up with a process.
2023-4-22
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-22 10:18
That makes perfect sense.  I like to call that a "method to my madness" when I come up with a process.

Well whilst I took my parents for their booster jab yesterday SHMBOd knocked 10 more off the list.  So weather permitting they will be finished early next week.
2023-4-22
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules