Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Collision avoidance
1807 12 2023-4-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sunshine ZM
lvl.1
Flight distance : 42759 ft
Australia

Can somebody help me! Collision avoidance settings does not appear under Safety for my new DJi Mini 3 Pro. What do I need to do to get my menu right so I can set my preferences?
2023-4-14
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

What version of the Fly App are you using?  Did this happen after a recent update?  

If you are using the RC with screen you will probably have to use the DJI Assistant 2 software to try and refresh it.  
2023-4-14
Use props
Sunshine ZM
lvl.1
Australia

I am not very drone savvy. I bought my drone in Feb 2023 still trying to navigate my way through the menu. I dont know what version of Fly App I am using. How do I find out? I have been updating when ever I get a prompt and regulary checking for firmware updates. Since buying it I have never been able to locate the Collision avoidance menu. This week I got together with a mate of mine who has the same drone as mine to help locate the menu. On his drone, the Collision avoidance settings are right on top when he gets into the safety menu. I am using the RC with a screen. How do I det the DJi Assistant 2 software and what do I need to do to refresh?
2023-4-14
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 95125112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Assuming its this area thats missing are you sure that you have a Mini 3 Pro and not just a Mini 3

2023-4-15
Use props
LogoDude24
New

United States

i have same issue. i have updated everything that was prompted but that whole section of "flight assistance" does not exist. if anyone finds any answer, please let me/us know.
2023-5-12
Use props
Sunshine ZM
lvl.1
Australia

DAFlys Posted at 4-15 02:25
Assuming its this area thats missing are you sure that you have a Mini 3 Pro and not just a Mini 3

[view_image]

Thanks mate. I believed that I had bought a DJI Mini 3 Pro after your prompting, I double checked and found that it was just a Mini 3. I went back to the store where I purchased it from and returned it and got a Mini 3 Pro. Of course I paid the difference.
2023-5-13
Use props
Sunshine ZM
lvl.1
Australia

LogoDude24 Posted at 5-12 15:44
i have same issue. i have updated everything that was prompted but that whole section of "flight assistance" does not exist. if anyone finds any answer, please let me/us know.[view_image]

Please double check to see if you have a Mini 3 and not a Mini 3Pro? I had this problem when I had Mini 3 which I believed was a Min 3 Pro.
2023-5-13
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 95125112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Sunshine ZM Posted at 5-13 18:26
Thanks mate. I believed that I had bought a DJI Mini 3 Pro after your prompting, I double checked and found that it was just a Mini 3. I went back to the store where I purchased it from and returned it and got a Mini 3 Pro. Of course I paid the difference.

Pleased you got it resolved.   
2023-5-13
Use props
Sunshine ZM
lvl.1
Australia

Team, I am getting an error when I try to update my DJi 3 Mini Pro aircraft firmware. See error message in the attached photo. Please assist?
PXL_20231228_080258812.MP.jpg
2023-12-28
Use props
Sunshine ZM
lvl.1
Australia

Sunshine ZM Posted at 12-28 00:14
Team, I am getting an error when I try to update my DJi 3 Mini Pro aircraft firmware. See error message in the attached photo. Please assist?[Image]
Note that I have managed to update the firmware after resetting my drone to factory settings
2023-12-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Sunshine ZM Posted at 12-28 00:14
Team, I am getting an error when I try to update my DJi 3 Mini Pro aircraft firmware. See error message in the attached photo. Please assist?

Hi there. Sorry about the inconvenience. Please make sure you have a good internet connection. It is also important that you are logged in or you can try to re-login. Please keep us posted. Have a great day.
2023-12-31
Use props
Sunshine ZM
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Tony Posted at 12-31 01:32
Hi there. Sorry about the inconvenience. Please make sure you have a good internet connection. It is also important that you are logged in or you can try to re-login. Please keep us posted. Have a great day.

Thanks a lot for your response. I managed to update drone firmware after I reset to factory settings.
2023-12-31
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Sunshine ZM Posted at 2023-12-31 03:49
Thanks a lot for your response. I managed to update drone firmware after I reset to factory settings.

Awesome. I'm glad you managed to update it. You can always reach us if you need further assistance. We appreciate your valued support.
1-1 02:11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules