Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Serg SSA
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 6406329 ft
  • >>>
Russia

Адам Нааил Размещено в 2-11 22:51
Вчера мой дрон упал в море и был наполнен водой. Я взял его и положил на рис на 15 часов, после этого беру и грею феном, после этого вставляю аккумулятор, но он не включается, поэтому я поставил его на зарядное устройство, и свет горел, но камера застрял, даже свет не горел. Может кто-нибудь помочь мне с этим, пожалуйста

К сожалению, ваш дрон восстановлению не подлежит. Морская вода является электролитом и может повредить электронику, особенно если дрон включен.

2-12 00:47
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_vFpMZib7fSo3 Posted at 1-28 11:51
Hi, this video seems to have fixed the problem for me : I downgrade the firmware…  
https://youtu.be/cVJWYfXn8Fc?feature=shared

Hello, there. Thank you for sharing this tip wth regard to this situation. We're glad to know that everything has been sorted out on your end. Please feel free to reach us anytime.
2-13 01:32
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Adam Naail Posted at 2-11 22:51
Yesterday my drone fell down the sea and was fill with water. I took it and put it on the rice for 15 hours and after that i take it and warm it with hair dryer after that i put the battery but it won’t on so i put it on charger and the lights were on but the camera was stuck now even the lights weren’t on. Can anyone help me with this please

Hi, there. Sorry to hear about the mishap that happened. Please be advised that when the aircraft has water damage, we highly recommend sending the aircraft for possible replacement as this type of incident will surely affect your drone's performance. If you wish to send your aircraft for service, you may contact us at www.dji.com/support Thank you for your understanding.
2-13 01:39
Use props
djiuser_UNJBrs4EhD4V
New
India

Mike P9 Posted at 2023-10-2 14:01
I am experiencing the same issue.  Done a firmware update yesterday and today I had the drone in the air for 4 minutes and the controller had 4 green light and the app showed no RC connection.  No lights on now and will not charge either the charger I always used.

Any update on that?
2-25 09:23
Use props
Thiago Toazza
lvl.1

Brazil

How could DJI assume that it is not a manufacture issue? A bunch of reports telling the same problem with the same steps that made the RC stop working.
It has just happen to me, I was trying to update to the v01.07.0200 firmware when suddenly my RC turned off and I was not able to turn it on again.
2-25 11:29
Use props
djiuser_9yLGvuBd6Ts0
New

India

Dji mini 2 drone yesterday night showing green lights on remote today tried of switchinh on suddenly no lights tried to charged change cables still same problem pls any guide
4-10 04:36
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_9yLGvuBd6Ts0 Posted at 4-10 04:36
Dji mini 2 drone yesterday night showing green lights on remote today tried of switchinh on suddenly no lights tried to charged change cables still same problem pls any guide

Hi there. According to India's Import Policy, Drones are 'prohibited' except for R&D and defense use. There are no DJI Authorized Retail Stores in India to sell drones. So we cannot provide aftersales services for you. Sorry for the inconvenience caused and your understanding is highly appreciated.  
4-11 00:26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules