Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Elephant Apocalypse
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6336594 ft
  • >>>
United States

Koolada Posted at 5-5 06:51
Think the only fix for this Problem is selling it and getting another Drone from a Brand that cares for customers, safety, others property and Health.

Got a call from the rep center today they asked me for the packing and stuff I told them that i most likely will sell it because of the tumble stuff, they telled me this is a new unit it should work, I'm, not even sure if DJI even registering this problem or flying the Avata themselves. They told me I could do that so yeah they not seem to care I think I'm done with DJI in general. theres no accommodate or even taking me serious.

Yeah, they'll continue to say it's the pilot not the drone, so take it for what it is. Peace of mind buy another drone.
DJI is great they got me started with drones fell in love with them Cost alot, but in the end, the euphoria of joy overcomes all the setbacks
2023-5-5
Use props
Elephant Apocalypse
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

just remember in fpv, crashing is mandatory lol avata is just an inconvenience
2023-5-5
Use props
SeehawerB
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5414203 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Yes, but in real FPV it is YOU, that crashes the drone. Not the drone crashing itself. Slight difference...
2023-5-5
Use props
Koolada
lvl.4
Flight distance : 877999 ft
Germany

Elephant Apocalypse Posted at 5-5 08:33
Yeah, they'll continue to say it's the pilot not the drone, so take it for what it is. Peace of mind buy another drone.
DJI is great they got me started with drones fell in love with them Cost alot, but in the end, the euphoria of joy overcomes all the setbacks

Your right in the end the Avata brought me in this Hobby, im thankful for this and now I will Switch to the from members lovely named "Garbage" drones, Garbage with 6mm thick Carbon Steel ;) Im looking Forward to a geprc cinelog 30 or something smillar the Videos Looks very promising but this time I will Just Research even more for Contras, learned my lesson with the Avata.

Not even would consider the avata good Starter Drone, you don't wanna fly something that Crashes randomly I learned much faster with the nazgul even when the learning curve was brutal. If I Crash with it it was 100% my fault and every Crash I lean from it and the consquence ist not trying to fly it even more careful.
2023-5-5
Use props
Elephant Apocalypse
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Koolada Posted at 5-5 14:46
Your right in the end the Avata brought me in this Hobby, im thankful for this and now I will Switch to the from members lovely named "Garbage" drones, Garbage with 6mm thick Carbon Steel ;) Im looking Forward to a geprc cinelog 30 or something smillar the Videos Looks very promising but this time I will Just Research even more for Contras, learned my lesson with the Avata.

Not even would consider the avata good Starter Drone, you don't wanna fly something that Crashes randomly I learned much faster with the nazgul even when the learning curve was brutal. If I Crash with it it was 100% my fault and every Crash I lean from it and the consquence ist not trying to fly it even more careful.

Yea if avata was a beginners drone, I can see how it can be highly addicting like hunter and crack lol

I went to the 5” free style, just buckle up on watching and learning betaflight and receiver protocol, express lrs is the route I went, it will definitely bring back the ease of use from DJI that most over look.  Very rare to have a straight out of box drone
2023-5-5
Use props
Koolada
lvl.4
Germany

Wouldnt sign the point where you say the Software is ease to use. Example? Was standing yesterday on the field with my naz and the googles 2 and tryed to pair them, realized it got like the factory fimware where O3 wasn't avayble so I went to the Myfly app happy that it gave me the option of updating it, and you know what? You need to pair the Banana controller to do the update? WHY?! wanted to skip this but it bugged out. Yeah sure you can blame me for not checking it at home and wouldve been probably the same with another Google but the thing is I couldve headed home much faster not raging again because this BS did not work.
Another example is the need of repairing the FPV 2 controller everytime you switch, stuff like this is so frustrating.

By the way look into:

Wheres the Yaw Tumble? look at around  0:27, is he a Dark magician or something? DJi and Influencer friends tell us all Cinewhoops do this if you fly in yaw movements, looks like you are lying. Was searching for Cinebot 30 Yaw tumble and not finding a single Video where the Drone crashes in a Yaw move (100s of videos if you seach for Avata tumble) but find another interesting Video where someone testes Avata, Cinebot and Defender for yaw tumble ( spoiler: only Avata does it):

I mean he really provocates it and surely you won't fly regularly like this, but it will happen randomly in other moves too, and that its only the Avata doing is a Clear proof theres something really wrong with it. I did exactly the same Test like he did and got 100% the same results from the Avata, if it catches you by surprise its relative sure you willl go down with it.
2023-5-6
Use props
NAZGUL1337
lvl.2
Flight distance : 189265 ft
Germany

Anyone claiming that yaw-tumble is "normal" for cinewhoops of this size is talking complete bullsh*t I keep reading this over and over again, even from some YouTubers with so-called "experience." I can only assume they're being paid by DJI to make such statements.

If you take the Defender as a direct competitor and try to generate a Yaw-Tumble in the most brutal way possible, it will not work.

Also, "professionals" often confuse the Yaw-Tumble with a regular propwash. It's unbelievable how many internet heroes defend this dogsh*t called "Avata."
2023-5-6
Use props
Koolada
lvl.4
Germany

NAZGUL1337 Posted at 5-6 03:31
Anyone claiming that yaw-tumble is "normal" for cinewhoops of this size is talking complete bullsh*t I keep reading this over and over again, even from some YouTubers with so-called "experience." I can only assume they're being paid by DJI to make such statements.

If you take the Defender as a direct competitor and try to generate a Yaw-Tumble in the most brutal way possible, it will not work.

Yeah, for sure they are on the payment list for DJI, really no one with experience can call this normal, if it would just happen in this extreme movements maybe I would call it ok but the Avata is not even nearly as fast as a Defender so the Gs are much harder on that one, and it's not making this bs this Drone is just a big Fail and none wants to admit it or be responsible for it.

Shoutout to people like Mad's Tech, you take responsibility for acting as a Person that makes YouTube and influence others mind not taking the dollars from DJI and letting other People burn they're money like myself, too bad I did not look your videos earlyer, hope you will continue looking in this topic and draw attention to this fail, have seen you here too. Think ill just skip the "Influencers" that blame us too for this but don't want to finger point here, maybe just think about what you are doing here.

I'm relative sure I will sell it, buy me a GEPrc and never look back to a DJI FPV or even  Photodrone, will search my stuff together and throw it on the markeplace and hope ill burn as less money possible

2023-5-6
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Koolada Posted at 5-6 07:29
Yeah, for sure they are on the payment list for DJI, really no one with experience can call this normal, if it would just happen in this extreme movements maybe I would call it ok but the Avata is not even nearly as fast as a Defender so the Gs are much harder on that one, and it's not making this bs this Drone is just a big Fail and none wants to admit it or be responsible for it.

Shoutout to people like Mad's Tech, you take responsibility for acting as a Person that makes YouTube and influence others mind not taking the dollars from DJI and letting other People burn they're money like myself, too bad I did not look your videos earlyer, hope you will continue looking in this topic and draw attention to this fail, have seen you here too. Think ill just skip the "Influencers" that blame us too for this but don't want to finger point here, maybe just think about what you are doing here.

Hello, there. We apologize for the inconvenience. May we know if you tested the devices in the package? Do they all work properly?
2023-5-7
Use props
Koolada
lvl.4
Germany

DJI Wanda Posted at 5-7 05:11
Hello, there. We apologize for the inconvenience. May we know if you tested the devices in the package? Do they all work properly?

No I did not test the Unit because its a Sealed new unit, If I open it now and test it and its the same what I'm because noone can answer me what should be different like the 2 Units before 100% expect and I sell it I will maximize my looses because If this error persists I will just sell it, don't need a drone that crashes itself and in Worst Case does the Flyway stuff or Kill someone...

If you tell me when it's not working you will give me my full money back, I would give it a shot and be sure when it's fixed I would 100% keep it, Is there something diffrent from the 2 units before, a V2 Hardware revision or something?! Don't think DJI will do this right? I mean basicly I could send it in again if it happens but would like to skip this part I just want a Working Drone and not sending in the Unit another 10 times.

The Googles 2 is fine now can't speak for the rest

2023-5-7
Use props
Originalas
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1204222 ft
  • >>>
Lithuania

Cinewhoop tumble is real. Here is my cinelog25 tumbling at 1:55 with low battery but you need to understand even a cinewhoop can do some basic tricks, it's not designed or ment to be flown as a freestyle drone. So this is a pilot error pushing the cinewhoop too much.

the difference with the Avata though. It tumbles on it's own, it takes 4x times less effort to flip the drone. Sometimes even a tiny gust of wind is enough to flip the Avata. And this is the whole problem. No software fix can make this right.. you need to replace all motors and when it's only half fixed, as you need to redesign the whole drone to really make it fly well as a proper cinewhoop.

2023-5-8
Use props
Koolada
lvl.4
Germany

Originalas Posted at 5-8 02:38
Cinewhoop tumble is real. Here is my cinelog25 tumbling at 1:55 with low battery but you need to understand even a cinewhoop can do some basic tricks, it's not designed or ment to be flown as a freestyle drone. So this is a pilot error pushing the cinewhoop too much.

Yep and if you change one thing you mentioned you will lose warranty and get charged by DJI like crazy so you lose your only positive aspect about buying DJI over DIY drones so that's also no valid option. So you are 100% better just buying another Drone from the start

That's exactly my point the Avata just serves no purpose don't even want to fly crazy freestyle with it, thats what my nazzgul is for, but this tumble also happens when you fly it Cinematic, and that's exactly what this drone should be good at, but it's simply bad at everything and DJI just don't care. This thing is just a not working joke in every aspect, I really dont get the hype after flying a Drone that works.

The only thing the Avata is good at is flying with the sausage around doing stuff and if DJI would've just sold it with the sausage not making it compatible with the FPV 2 It would be perfect fine, no one would complain about it, but if that would've been the case I wouldn't buy it in first place so I just feel screwed by DJI wanting my hard-earned money back!
2023-5-13
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Koolada Posted at 5-7 05:24
No I did not test the Unit because its a Sealed new unit, If I open it now and test it and its the same what I'm because noone can answer me what should be different like the 2 Units before 100% expect and I sell it I will maximize my looses because If this error persists I will just sell it, don't need a drone that crashes itself and in Worst Case does the Flyway stuff or Kill someone...

If you tell me when it's not working you will give me my full money back, I would give it a shot and be sure when it's fixed I would 100% keep it, Is there something diffrent from the 2 units before, a V2 Hardware revision or something?! Don't think DJI will do this right? I mean basicly I could send it in again if it happens but would like to skip this part I just want a Working Drone and not sending in the Unit another 10 times.

Sorry for the late response. We have replied in PM. You may check.
2023-5-13
Use props
djiuser_n3Lz5bLL6Vij
lvl.1
Flight distance : 120013 ft

Vietnam

Its happened 8 august 2023. I flew a drone in FPV mode. Suddenly he became uncontrollable and began to fall. I pressed the air brake button, but it didn't help. The drone fell into tall bushes, I searched for several days, but could not find it. Dji Technical support replied that this was a “pilot error”, read the user agreement, it says that you need to avoid turning at high speed. 45 km/h turns out to be a lot for Avata.
   They provided 242$ discount. But for the same model, only in a different country (where I bought it) and only for 2 months. Those, It is not possible to take advantage of the discount.
  I replied that it would be great if I returned the Avata kit, for which I paid $2000, which is buggy and not suitable for active FPV piloting, and they would return my money to me, and in my country.

3-13 19:15
Use props
Luca Rubino
Second Officer
Flight distance : 711512 ft
  • >>>
Italy

BadBert Posted at 2023-4-19 22:44
DJI is pretty much ignoring this issue, and they (and a lot of fanboys) are stating this is purely PILOT ERROR......

clearly, it is not...

I totally agree and I've been saying this for many months
3-14 09:02
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules