Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fines Aerial
lvl.4
Flight distance : 17269813 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi,

When wind speed gets to the warning level it turns to a color that pretty much disappears against the background on the thermal image of the h20t.

Please make it (and all of the other important data several others blend in as well) white or at least a contrasting color to the chosen palette when using the thermal camera.

Thanks.
2023-4-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Fines Aerial. Thank you for reaching out and sharing your experience. We'd like you to know that we appreciate your valuable suggestions. We will forward your concern to our related department. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of our relevant team. For the latest updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-4-15
Use props
fans5b25584c
lvl.4
Flight distance : 24012 ft
United States

Is there any way to set the wind warning speed threshold?

I was flying yesterday in what seemed to be in a very light wind and the thing kept blinking and beeping during the entire flight.

I finally turned off the sound, which means I wouldn't be able to hear any actual warnings.

Either the ability to set a threshold or maybe disabling just that warning once per flight.
2023-4-16
Use props
LV_Forestry
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

fans5b25584c Posted at 4-16 03:08
Is there any way to set the wind warning speed threshold?

I was flying yesterday in what seemed to be in a very light wind and the thing kept blinking and beeping during the entire flight.

The wind felt at ground level is not always the same in the air. In principle, if the RC sends you an alarm, it means that an air mass is shaking the drone.
2023-4-16
Use props
fans5b25584c
lvl.4
Flight distance : 24012 ft
United States

LV_Forestry Posted at 4-16 04:27
The wind felt at ground level is not always the same in the air. In principle, if the RC sends you an alarm, it means that an air mass is shaking the drone.

Thanks, but I'm not thinking the wind 100 feet above me on a small island with no topography is going to be that different.

That being said, the beeping and flashing for 40 minutes is not doing anyone any good.
2023-4-16
Use props
LV_Forestry
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

fans5b25584c Posted at 4-16 05:24
Thanks, but I'm not thinking the wind 100 feet above me on a small island with no topography is going to be that different.

That being said, the beeping and flashing for 40 minutes is not doing anyone any good.
You don't think so, but I guarantee it.  On top of that, on an island.  You add to that a little sun and you have the winning combo.

What it would be cool is to be able to bypass the alarm.
2023-4-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules