Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans741f1c0b
lvl.1
Flight distance : 15302 ft
  • >>>
United States

According to the last Fware update the FPV should bind with MC2

All firmware updated (goggles, drone and MC2) but still no luck even when connected to DJI Fly app

What am I missing?

Thanks,
Kyle
2023-4-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Kyle. Thank you for reaching out. Are you pertaining to DJI RC Motion 2?

If yes, regretfully, this is not compatible with the DJI FPV drone. Currently, these are the devices that are compatible with it:
1.jpg
2023-4-14
Use props
djiuser_Eduardo
lvl.3
Flight distance : 22037 ft
Brazil

update firmware according to aircraft using DJI Assistant 2 software.
2023-4-15
Use props
djiuser_1Ohyavdj08Ud
lvl.1
United States

The same  for me.
.Motion 2 doesn't  connect!
Update  is done.  Googles Integra connected  ..motion controler  2 makes just beeping  sound  but doesn't  shows connected  at the app.
2023-4-15
Use props
djiuser_1Ohyavdj08Ud
lvl.1
United States

Hey DJI guys  , can you  update the virtual  flight app, please !
2023-4-15
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

djiuser_1Ohyavdj08Ud Posted at 4-15 09:18
The same  for me.
Update  is done.  Googles Integra connected  ..motion controler  2 makes just beeping  sound  but doesn't  shows connected  at the app.

Goggles Integra binded with DJI (original) FPV...???   
2023-4-15
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_1Ohyavdj08Ud Posted at 4-15 09:18
The same  for me.

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we know which aircraft you are using? Currently. DJI Goggles Integra and DJI RC Motion 2 only support DJI Avata.
2023-4-16
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_Eduardo Posted at 4-15 01:38
update firmware according to aircraft using DJI Assistant 2 software.

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Currently. DJI Goggles Integra and DJI RC Motion 2 only support DJI Avata.
2023-4-16
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_1Ohyavdj08Ud Posted at 4-15 16:42
Hey DJI guys  , can you  update the virtual  flight app, please !

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we know what difficulties you encountered?
2023-4-16
Use props
djiuser_1pkvPwulNqJB
lvl.2
Flight distance : 546585 ft
France

Every time a switch from Avata to the Mini 3 Pro,  or the other way i have to bind the rc motion 2 ...is it normal
2023-4-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_1pkvPwulNqJB Posted at 4-30 07:31
Every time a switch from Avata to the Mini 3 Pro,  or the other way i have to bind the rc motion 2 ...is it normal

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. It is normal that a binding process is required on your DJI RC Motion 2 when switching from DJI Avata to DJI Mini 3 Pro as it requires the aircraft to change the bound controller to goggles. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Have a great day ahead!
2023-5-2
Use props
djiuser_EeLyGbcWdFgd
lvl.1

United States

So this "new" controller does not work with fpv drone..? Can you please buy mine back from me then? I'm over this. I just keep finding crappy sales pitches for how good this is and schill videos. People are expecting this to work with dji fpv as motion controller1 did. This is such a letdown. Buy mine back from me please I'm done...
2023-8-17
Use props
djiuser_EeLyGbcWdFgd
lvl.1

United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 4-16 00:13
Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we know what difficulties you encountered?

The issue is that this new controller does not work.
2023-8-17
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_EeLyGbcWdFgd Posted at 8-17 13:55
The issue is that this new controller does not work.

Hello, there. Sorry for the late response. If you mean the DJI RC Motion2. It indeed is not compatible with the DJI FPV drone currently.
2023-8-19
Use props
djiuser_rUNoCbpAqG0f
lvl.2
Flight distance : 462513 ft
United States

Im sure it would be exceptionally easy for DJI to make the motion controller 2 compatible with fpv drone. Im sure we have to wait till they sell more of the motion controller 1s before we ever see it. Just games they play.
2-3 07:09
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_rUNoCbpAqG0f Posted at 2-3 07:09
Im sure it would be exceptionally easy for DJI to make the motion controller 2 compatible with fpv drone. Im sure we have to wait till they sell more of the motion controller 1s before we ever see it. Just games they play.

Hello, there. Thank you for sharing your feedback. Currently, the DJI RC Motion 2 isn't compatible with the DJI FPV due to software limitations. Rest assured that we'll continuously be forwarding relevant feedback regarding this matter. We thank you for your support.
2-5 02:08
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules