Can you link two Goggles with one Avata?
5032 17 2023-4-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cpezza69
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Hello,
Anyone had experience to connect Goggle 2 and Gaggle Integra in the same time? I try to connect first Goggle 2 and than in a second instance Goggle Integra where kind fail as ask me to unbound the system. Not sure how to do that.
2023-4-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, cpezza69. Thank you for reaching out. Yes, you may connect multiple Goggles with DJI Avata using the Audience mode feature. The Operation steps are as below:

Step 1: Link the DJI Avata to the main Goggles after powering them on.

Step 2: Go to  DJI Goggles 2 “Settings” -> “Image Transmission” -> “Pilot” -> “Broadcasting” -> “On”. The device number(such as 312E) will be displayed when the Broadcast mode is enabled so that other devices can find the device and enter the channel to see the camera view.

Step 3: After powering on the audience Goggles, go to “Settings” -> “Image Transmission” -> “Audience”, and then select the related channel. After confirming it, the main and audience Goggles can display the same pictures.

Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-4-14
Use props
Yoyoma69
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-14 20:01
Hi, cpezza69. Thank you for reaching out. Yes, you may connect multiple Goggles with DJI Avata using the Audience mode feature. The Operation steps are as below:

Step 1: Link the DJI Avata to the main Goggles after powering them on.

How I can format the SD card in the Goggles? thx
2023-4-14
Use props
Xviews
Second Officer
Flight distance : 229255 ft
Germany

Yoyoma69 Posted at 4-14 22:39

read the damn manual
2023-4-14
Use props
Yoyoma69
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Xviews Posted at 4-14 22:47
read the damn manual

Read it for me and let me know!
2023-4-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Yoyoma69 Posted at 4-14 22:39

Hi there. You may go to Menu>Settings>Camera>Format>(Goggles SD Card/Internal Storage/Aircraft SD Card) to format the SD card or internal storage.
2023-4-16
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Yoyoma69 Posted at 4-15 00:51
Read it for me and let me know!

...  unbelievable!     
2023-4-16
Use props
Yoyoma69
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-16 06:47
Hi there. You may go to Menu>Settings>Camera>Format>(Goggles SD Card/Internal Storage/Aircraft SD Card) to format the SD card or internal storage.

Thank you appreciate. I was overwhelmed from the all set up!
2023-4-16
Use props
Yoyoma69
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Yeah ... believe it!
2023-4-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Yoyoma69 Posted at 4-16 16:32
Thank you appreciate. I was overwhelmed from the all set up!

You're most welcome, Yoyoma69. Have a safe flight always!
2023-4-17
Use props
djiuser_QfHLWsCClKeX
lvl.2
Flight distance : 13816 ft
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-14 20:01

Step 1: Link the DJI Avata to the main Goggles after powering them on.

Thanks very much for this. Wondering if  this will also work when using the googles 2 and Integra with the mini 3 pro?
And does it also work if the primary googles is the integra instead of the Google 2
2023-12-1
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_QfHLWsCClKeX Posted at 12-1 07:37
Thanks very much for this. Wondering if  this will also work when using the googles 2 and Integra with the mini 3 pro?
And does it also work if the primary googles is the integra instead of the Google 2

brand of googles does not matter.   i have one of each and i have been able to broadcast.
2023-12-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_QfHLWsCClKeX Posted at 12-1 07:37

Hello, there. Please be advised that the broadcast or audience mode isn't available when using consumer drones. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-12-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

The Saint Posted at 12-1 07:51
brand of googles does not matter.   i have one of each and i have been able to broadcast.

Hi, there. Apologies for the interruption. May I confirm which aircraft were you using during this setup? I hope to hear from you.
2023-12-2
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-2 03:15
Hi, there. Apologies for the interruption. May I confirm which aircraft were you using during this setup? I hope to hear from you.

Sorry I thought we were in the Avata forum but I see the question was asked about the Mini, so please let me clarify and correct after I checked each one of them:

When Using the Mini 3 Pro:

You can connect the Mini 3 Pro with Goggles Integra or Goggles 2 but not with Goggles V2.  However, I was unable to broadcast anything from the Integra or Goggles 2 so it appears you cannot share the image to another set of goggles.

When Using the Avata:

You can connect the Avata with all 3 goggles including Goggles Integra, Goggles 2, and Googles V2.  When you do this, you can broadcast from the Googles Integra or the Goggle 2 to another set of Goggles Integra and Goggles 2.  But I was unable to broadcast to the Goggles V2.  However, if you connect the Avata to Goggles V2 then you can broadcast to Goggle Integra and Goggles 2.  It appears Goggles V2 is unable receive a broadcast from Goggles Integra or Goggles 2.
2023-12-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

The Saint Posted at 12-2 15:39
Sorry I thought we were in the Avata forum but I see the question was asked about the Mini, so please let me clarify and correct after I checked each one of them:

When Using the Mini 3 Pro:

Thank you for your confirmation. We do appreciate this helpful information with us. Please feel free to keep us posted anytime. Cheers!
2023-12-3
Use props
djiuser_ZlZ8Eo6WIO7O
New

Japan

I'm in Japan for a few years and was looking to buy the Avata 2. If i buy it through Japanese Amazon does it also come with English instructions? Is it the same product?
Thank you!

4-12 22:29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_ZlZ8Eo6WIO7O Posted at 4-12 22:29
I'm in Japan for a few years and was looking to buy the Avata 2. If i buy it through Japanese Amazon does it also come with English instructions? Is it the same product?
Thank you!

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The Avata 2 user manual is available in multiple languages. You can get your preferred version on the DJI official website. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/avata-2/downloads . Also, the  DJI Goggles 3 supports the following languages: Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, English, German, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, French, Italian, Portuguese, and Russian. Have a nice day ahead.
4-13 02:09
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules