Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
OSMO POCKET 3 RELEASE?
68772 62 2023-4-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Curt1591
First Officer
United States

People like you the reason it's not being released. DJI waits until they think everyone has the previous version, then releases the next generation.

Hurry up and buy the Pocket 2 so they can release the 3 and we can start complaining about all its missing features!
2023-7-13
Use props
fans643def95
New
Czechia

does it make sense wait on poket 3 or better to buy feiyu-pocket-3 ?
2023-7-25
Use props
djiuser_yYe1fiMl6wwH
lvl.1

United States

fans643def95 Posted at 7-25 07:24
does it make sense wait on poket 3 or better to buy feiyu-pocket-3 ?

I'm about to buy the Feiyu 3. Just don't want to wait any longer for the pocket 3. Tried to stay brand loyal.
2023-7-27
Use props
DecJoeIreland
lvl.2
Flight distance : 438917 ft
United Kingdom

djiuser_yYe1fiMl6wwH Posted at 7-27 09:45
I'm about to buy the Feiyu 3. Just don't want to wait any longer for the pocket 3. Tried to stay brand loyal.

Tempted also
2023-7-28
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

djiuser_yYe1fiMl6wwH Posted at 7-27 09:45

The idea of a remote controlled, wireless gimbal of the Feiyu Pocket 3 certainly is interesting and could be very useful in some scenarios. I am wondering though if the image/sound quality, connectivity properties with accessories (for example external microphones, ND filters, tripods) etc. are of equal quality with the DJI Pocket 3 (if and when it will arrive) or even with the Pocket 2.
2023-7-29
Use props
James3342
lvl.3
United States

August and no updates but they just released the Action 4. My gimbal on my Pocket 2 is going out and really want to hold out for the Pocket 3... If DJI is even working on one.
2023-8-2
Use props
abutnyak
lvl.1
Flight distance : 872723 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

I am wait pocket 3 also
2023-8-6
Use props
Mats Collin
lvl.1
Sweden

Im pretty sure we will see a Pocket 3 release before Christmas this year at least. Probably not in the next couple of weeks since Action 4 just released.

People that want 8K, where do you even use that? Where do you show of all that 8K footage?! I wouldn't mind maybe something like 5K so you could just crop in a little without losing quality, but 8K? I would be excited if the sensor just got bigger, maybe a full 1 inch. Other than that I would like to see changeable batteries and all the ports and stuff, so you don't have to buy special accessories to be able to use mics and other things. Wireless connection already build in, no extra thing for 80 bucks.

I bought the Mavic Air 2 and a couple of months later DJI released Mavic Air 2S, I bought the DJI Action 2 and a couple of months later DJI released Action 3, and now even a 4!? I will definitely NOT buy a Pocket 2 now, because then the 3 will come in 4 weeks.

I dont even get the Action 4, mostly same specs as 2 versions older GoPro, just a slight upgrade to sensor between 3 and 4?! I dont mind waiting a little longer for the pocket 3 if that means I will actually get a REAL UPGRADE to the previous model, not just some BS minimal possible slight upgrade and with another color on the button (like Action 4). The action camera lineup starting to feel like the PC game Assasins creed, re-dress the building a little so you can pump out a new title each year, even tho its the same as last years game.
2023-8-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

James3342 Posted at 8-2 07:17
August and no updates but they just released the Action 4. My gimbal on my Pocket 2 is going out and really want to hold out for the Pocket 3... If DJI is even working on one.

Hi there, we have not yet received any information related to the speculated Pocket 3. Please stay tuned to DJI's official website, as we will update the latest news on the official website as soon as we receive it. Thank you for your understanding and
interest in DJI.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DJI
Twitter: https://twitter.com/djiglobal
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/djiinnovations
2023-8-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Mats Collin Posted at 8-8 09:53
Im pretty sure we will see a Pocket 3 release before Christmas this year at least. Probably not in the next couple of weeks since Action 4 just released.

People that want 8K, where do you even use that? Where do you show of all that 8K footage?! I wouldn't mind maybe something like 5K so you could just crop in a little without losing quality, but 8K? I would be excited if the sensor just got bigger, maybe a full 1 inch. Other than that I would like to see changeable batteries and all the ports and stuff, so you don't have to buy special accessories to be able to use mics and other things. Wireless connection already build in, no extra thing for 80 bucks.

Hi there. We appreciate your interest in DJI products. We don't have relevant information yet about the "Pocket 3" however, please keep updated by going to the DJI official website as it will be announced. Have a great day ahead.
2023-8-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

abutnyak Posted at 8-6 13:20
I am wait pocket 3 also

Hi there, abutnyak. We appreciate your interest in DJI products. We don't have relevant information yet about the "Pocket 3" however, please keep updated by going to the DJI official website as it will be announced. Have a great day ahead.
2023-8-9
Use props
Enes Coskun
lvl.1
Flight distance : 672946 ft

Malaysia

I hope I'm wrong, but I don't think they'll ever release Pocket 3.
2023-8-16
Use props
Enes Coskun
lvl.1
Flight distance : 672946 ft

Malaysia

I hope I'm wrong, but I don't think they'll ever release Pocket 3.
2023-8-16
Use props
johansenfoto
First Officer
Flight distance : 1180089 ft
  • >>>
Norway

Mats Collin Posted at 8-8 09:53

Osmo Action 4 is not for vlogging so it will not fit you.
And it is actually the best action camera on the market now, haven't you seen all videos that show how good it actully is compared to previous OA3?
2023-8-16
Use props
djiuser_2Z8a7pzNN5Id
New

Israel

Have some date of release?
I need to buy 5 pcs and what I do? I'll waiting for pocket 3? ..
2023-8-19
Use props
djiuser_YTr5EQBLjxfp
New

United States

May have to try the new sony vlog 001... I was waiting for the dji pocket 3 since February... my dji pocket 2 pocket gimbal failed after being dropped...I ending picking an ev1 but still like the form factor of the pocket 2.. and am waiting for the pocket 3
2023-9-3
Use props
Cylou
lvl.4
France

Spotted here ?
https://twitter.com/Quadro_News/status/1698192093028429937

what do you think  ?

Cyril..
http://www.cyrilfakiri.com
2023-9-4
Use props
macawmatt
lvl.2

United States

Some possible mentions in DJI Mimo app?
https://dronenr.com.au/2023/09/1 ... ence-mimo-app-leak/
2023-9-15
Use props
kim59
New

South Korea

A waterproof gimbal cam would change the world.
2023-9-15
Use props
kim59
New

South Korea

I also want to buy Action 4!.
2023-9-15
Use props
macawmatt
lvl.2

United States

Guess its at least another month for a new Pocket then
2023-9-19
Use props
Mats Collin
lvl.1
Sweden

johansenfoto Posted at 8-16 08:58
Osmo Action 4 is not for vlogging so it will not fit you.
And it is actually the best action camera on the market now, haven't you seen all videos that show how good it actully is compared to previous OA3?

My post was regarding the then un-announced OSMO Pocket 3.
2023-10-23
Use props
johansenfoto
First Officer
Flight distance : 1180089 ft
  • >>>
Norway

Mats Collin Posted at 10-23 23:39
My post was regarding the then un-announced OSMO Pocket 3.

My answer was for you mention the difference between OA3/OA4
2023-10-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules