They made me download a new application ( dji drone ) for the Android system

when I want to fly, the drone stays with red lights and I can't fly

can you help me?  

Thank you

2023-4-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, AndreaDolomites. Thanks for reaching out, and apologies for the inconvenience. Can you confirm what specific new app did you download? Mavic Air must use the DJI GO 4 app. Kindly post a screenshot of the error message for further checking. Thank you.
2023-4-15
Use props
AndreaDolomites
lvl.1

Italy

DJI Tony Posted at 4-15 05:50
Hi, AndreaDolomites. Thanks for reaching out, and apologies for the inconvenience. Can you confirm what specific new app did you download? Mavic Air must use the DJI GO 4 app. Kindly post a screenshot of the error message for further checking. Thank you.

the dji go 4 was the app i used before
they made me download this:
2023-4-15
Use props
AndreaDolomites
lvl.1

Italy

AndreaDolomites Posted at 4-15 05:57
the dji go 4 was the app i used before
they made me download this:[view_image]

I use a galaxy a32 smartphone
2023-4-15
Use props
AndreaDolomites
lvl.1

Italy

AndreaDolomites Posted at 4-15 06:01
I use a galaxy a32 smartphone

I managed to solve.
thank you all the same for your support
2023-4-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

AndreaDolomites Posted at 4-15 06:56
I managed to solve.

Thanks for the update. We're glad to hear that! Did you manage to resolve the issue by installing the DJI Go 4 app? Thank you.
2023-4-15
Use props
AndreaDolomites
lvl.1

Italy

DJI Tony Posted at 4-15 21:54
Thanks for the update. We're glad to hear that! Did you manage to resolve the issue by installing the DJI Go 4 app? Thank you.

yes I downloaded dji go 4 but
I had to download it from the dji site because it was no longer available from the android market
2023-4-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

AndreaDolomites Posted at 4-15 22:14
yes I downloaded dji go 4 but
I had to download it from the dji site because it was no longer available from the android market

Thanks for the update. Yes, currently, DJI apps cannot be downloaded from Google Play store due to compatibility reasons. We appreciate your understanding.
2023-4-16
Use props
djiuser_4aBza3VWwPEE
New

Colombia

Mi dron presenta null 255  me pueden ayudar
2023-5-3
Use props
AndreaDolomites
lvl.1

Italy

djiuser_4aBza3VWwPEE Posted at 5-3 08:50
Mi dron presenta null 255  me pueden ayudar

What smartphone do you use to fly your drone? and what model of drone do you have?
2023-5-3
Use props
ronald delos reyes
lvl.1

Philippines

Good day,

Pls be advised that after downloading the new dji drone app, i can not fly anymore my mavic air drone.  The error is null 255. I used to fly my drone with my smartphone/samsung/android with the old Dji 4 app.

Kindly advise

Thank you.
2023-6-2
Use props
ronald delos reyes
lvl.1

Philippines

AndreaDolomites Posted at 4-15 06:56
I managed to solve.

Hi Andrea,

Re your problem with the new dji drone app, i had the same problem as per yours.

Could you please advise what did you do to manage the said problem.

Your response will be highly appreciated.

Thank you.
2023-6-2
Use props
AndreaDolomites
lvl.1

Italy

You need to connect your drone to your PC/Mac and do an update with the dji assistant software 2.
Then on your smartphone you need to download the dji go app 4.
You need to download it from the DJI website with a browser and not from the store
2023-6-3
Use props
ronald delos reyes
lvl.1

Philippines

Hi Andrea good day.
Thank you for yr below msg, successfully updated my software as well as the Dji 4 app. However, failed to calibrate IMU (pls see attached).
Kindly advise if you have any idea with this.
Thank you.
Screenshot_20230622_105119.jpg
2023-6-21
Use props
ronald delos reyes
lvl.1

Philippines

ronald delos reyes Posted at 6-21 18:55
Hi Andrea good day.
Thank you for yr below msg, successfully updated my software as well as the Dji 4 app. However, failed to calibrate IMU (pls see attached).
Kindly advise if you have any idea with this.
[Image]

Hi Andrea,
Re my last kindly disregard since i was able to solved the said trouble.
Thank you.
2023-6-27
Use props
Arthuro TDV
New

Mexico

Tuve el mismo problema con el dron MAVIC AIR. Lo he querido volar pero igual me indica NULL 255. Lo instalé en un samsung A54.
2023-11-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Arthuro TDV Posted at 11-14 10:18
Tuve el mismo problema con el dron MAVIC AIR. Lo he querido volar pero igual me indica NULL 255. Lo instalé en un samsung A54.

Hi, Arthuro TDV. May I know what application you downloaded? Please make sure it's the DJI Go 4 app. It is not available on Google Play but can be downloaded from the DJI official website. You can use this link to get to the download page: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4. Please keep me posted. Have a great day.
2023-11-14
Use props
djiuser_p0Jrkjf6npvS
New

United States

Hello
I just started with my drone and I got everything connected but I get the null:225 error.
Can someone help?
1-5 12:35
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_p0Jrkjf6npvS Posted at 1-5 12:35
Hello
I just started with my drone and I got everything connected but I get the null:225 error.
Can someone help?

Hello there. Sorry about the trouble. Can you please show us a screenshot of the error and the app you are using? Thank you very much.
1-5 21:44
Use props
Adam Nico
New

United States

Hello I have a Maverick Pro 2 and I am experiencing issues. First it said System error check at but in the app there is nothing to check and it is very limited to what I can actually do in the app. I can get the Drone to connect sometimes and when it finally does and it goes back to GPS mode I go to the go fly button push it and slide over to Launch and it says null 255 before this it was giving me a system error message that has since gone away. I'm currently using the older DJI app because the new DJI Go app only shuts down when I hit go fly so I'm having multiple issues and could use some help and direction thank you very much
3-23 14:08
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Adam Nico Posted at 3-23 14:08
Hello I have a Maverick Pro 2 and I am experiencing issues. First it said System error check at but in the app there is nothing to check and it is very limited to what I can actually do in the app. I can get the Drone to connect sometimes and when it finally does and it goes back to GPS mode I go to the go fly button push it and slide over to Launch and it says null 255 before this it was giving me a system error message that has since gone away. I'm currently using the older DJI app because the new DJI Go app only shuts down when I hit go fly so I'm having multiple issues and could use some help and direction thank you very much

Hi Adam. Thank you for reaching out. Will it be fine if you post a screenshot of the app or the error from the app? I appreciate your patience.
3-23 20:09
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules