4433 5 2023-4-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_SAZShCThOQeM
lvl.3
Flight distance : 274636 ft
  • >>>
Trinidad and Tobago

Quick question, can you modify the controller so that it can still recentre and have little tension. I’m trying to fly manual mode but to be fighting with the throttle stick is a problem. I also use normal and sports mode, so if I can have little spring tension and have it recentre would be a plus.
2023-4-15
Use props
SeehawerB
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5414203 ft
  • >>>
Germany

I think recentering in manual would not be a good thing to have. Because if you want to keep the same height it needs less thrust not moving horizontally than if you are moving fast horizontally. Different zero positions. So give yourself the time to fly manually with a free thrust axle. Perhaps some hours in Liftoff or another simulator will help getting better "in touch".
2023-4-15
Use props
djiuser_SAZShCThOQeM
lvl.3
  • >>>
Trinidad and Tobago

SeehawerB Posted at 4-15 12:08
I think recentering in manual would not be a good thing to have. Because if you want to keep the same height it needs less thrust not moving horizontally than if you are moving fast horizontally. Different zero positions. So give yourself the time to fly manually with a free thrust axle. Perhaps some hours in Liftoff or another simulator will help getting better "in touch".

Thanks for the reply, with lift off I can fly pretty decent. Wanted to have the controller both ways so it can be used in manual and normal or sports. I think I might have to adjust the controller then learn to center it manually when I’m in normal mode.
2023-4-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out. Yes, this is possible. Here's how to adjust the sticks:
1. Turn the remote controller over and lift the rear rubber grip from the inside groove.
2. The screws under the grip can adjust the corresponding stick on the front of the remote controller. Use an H1.5 hex key to adjust the resistance of the stick and recenter the stick vertically. The control resistance increases when the F1 screw is tightened, and the control resistance decreases when the F1 screw is loosened. The re-centering is disabled when the F2 screw is tightened, and the re-centering is enabled when the F2 screw is loosened.
3. Reattach the rubber grip once the adjustment is completed.
We hope this helps. Please reach us back here should you have other concerns. Have a nice day!
2023-4-16
Use props
djiuser_SAZShCThOQeM
lvl.3
  • >>>
Trinidad and Tobago

DJI Tony Posted at 4-16 21:54
Hi there. Thanks for reaching out. Yes, this is possible. Here's how to adjust the sticks:
1. Turn the remote controller over and lift the rear rubber grip from the inside groove.
2. The screws under the grip can adjust the corresponding stick on the front of the remote controller. Use an H1.5 hex key to adjust the resistance of the stick and recenter the stick vertically. The control resistance increases when the F1 screw is tightened, and the control resistance decreases when the F1 screw is loosened. The re-centering is disabled when the F2 screw is tightened, and the re-centering is enabled when the F2 screw is loosened.

Nice thanks for the reply, I can get the best of both worlds now.
2023-4-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_SAZShCThOQeM Posted at 4-17 04:40
Nice thanks for the reply, I can get the best of both worlds now.

We're glad to be of help. Stay safe!
2023-4-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules