Pocket 2 Dead Cat Falls
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mrisikvolkan
New

Turkey

the dead cat of the dji pocket 2 does not stand firm in its place. it falls even though I placed it inside and turned it. the magnet is not strong. does everyone have this problem ? or is mine broken ?
2023-4-15
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

There is another thread concerning this topic at https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=262678, have you checked that out? I did have problems with mine, as the magnet got loose, but got it replaced by the DJI service. You can see my first reply on the linked thread for details on how to request service from DJI.

Good luck in getting the problem solved!
2023-4-15
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Stupid question maybe, but which dead cat?
2023-4-28
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

Montfrooij Posted at 4-28 00:16
Stupid question maybe, but which dead cat?

I think he means the one that comes with the Pocket 2 Creator Combo or with the Pocket 2 wireless microphone. The one that has two small, straight tabs and a magnet to hold on it's place.
2023-5-2
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

HGDC84 Posted at 5-2 11:06
I think he means the one that comes with the Pocket 2 Creator Combo or with the Pocket 2 wireless microphone. The one that has two small, straight tabs and a magnet to hold on it's place.

Ah yes, I did not buy that one. (creator combo)
Just the 'do it all handle'.
2023-5-3
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

Montfrooij Posted at 5-3 03:25
Ah yes, I did not buy that one. (creator combo)
Just the 'do it all handle'.

I have been pretty happy with the Creator Combo, while I haven't used all of the supplied accessories that much, the DIA-Handle and the wireless microphone certainly have seen their fair amount of use.
2023-5-3
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

HGDC84 Posted at 5-3 07:08
I have been pretty happy with the Creator Combo, while I haven't used all of the supplied accessories that much, the DIA-Handle and the wireless microphone certainly have seen their fair amount of use.

Yes, those seemed to be most useful indeed.
2023-5-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules