Mavic Air 2 DJI RC Compatibility
3963 8 2023-4-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Wythkyn
New

United States

I'm interested in finding out if the Mavic Air 2 is compatible with the DJI RC remote (not Pro).  I would like to purchase the remote if it is.  I've read conflicting information regarding this.  If anyone knows the answer to this, please let me know.  I've searched this forum and have looked all over YouTube but have come up empty.  Thank you in advance.
2023-4-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Wythkyn. Thanks for reaching out. The DJI RC currently only supports the following DJI drones:
1. DJI Mini 3;
2. DJI Mini 3 Pro;
3. DJI Mavic 3 Series;
4. DJI Air 2s.
Regretfully, it is not compatible with the Mavic Air 2. We'll forward your feedback to the designated team for attention. All significant suggestions or requests will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest updates on DJI, please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thanks for your understanding.
2023-4-15
Use props
Wythkyn
New

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 4-15 22:04
Hi, Wythkyn. Thanks for reaching out. The DJI RC currently only supports the following DJI drones:
1. DJI Mini 3;
2. DJI Mini 3 Pro;

I appreciate the reply.  Thank you for the information and your time.
2023-4-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Wythkyn Posted at 4-15 22:05
I appreciate the reply.  Thank you for the information and your time.

You are most welcome. Please reach us back here should you have other concerns. Have a nice day!
2023-4-16
Use props
djiuser_OhqesnZJrpvu
New
Flight distance : 52730 ft
United States

Would love to see this happen.
2-20 06:57
Use props
djiuser_yETaMbBD3UPt
New

Australia

Another request for this to be made compatible  with the Air2!! The air2 is a popular drone model and its sad that you havn’t included it in this remote!
4-4 22:07
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_yETaMbBD3UPt Posted at 4-4 22:07
Another request for this to be made compatible  with the Air2!! The air2 is a popular drone model and its sad that you havn’t included it in this remote!

Hi there. Thank you for the feedback. It is still not compatible. However, if you want a remote with a built-in screen like the DJI RC, you can use the DJI Smart Controller. Your request will be forwarded to the relevant team for evaluation. We request your patience.
4-5 21:57
Use props
dsizer89
lvl.1
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 4-5 21:57
Hi there. Thank you for the feedback. It is still not compatible. However, if you want a remote with a built-in screen like the DJI RC, you can use the DJI Smart Controller. Your request will be forwarded to the relevant team for evaluation. We request your patience.

why is the smart controller $600 and the newer rc controller are 200
4-23 03:25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

dsizer89 Posted at 4-23 03:25
why is the smart controller $600 and the newer rc controller are 200

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. May I please know which controller are you referring to? Thank you.
4-23 03:57
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules