Power inlet on Avata.
786 16 2023-4-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_POEEEJUdeB4u
lvl.2
Flight distance : 32326 ft
United States

Hello, i`m new here and  i have a few questions. I received the newer version motion controller. So i went to connect it and seen an update. did the update then connected the controller. I now get errors. ESC and Propulsion. I did the DJI assistant and restarted it multiple times. It ended up giving me yet another update but nothing. same old same old. one thing i did notice is that where the plug from the battery goes into the Avata you have 4 pins. 2 large and 2 small. one of the two smaller posts are pushed in. I have pics below of everything thinking maybe someone could help. I contacted DJI on the 11th anout the errors and was told i would get a lable in the mail. I never got an email about this or a lable but i just noticed the thin pins on the power plug in today. could this cause the errors? from what i could find online one of mine is pushed in.
2023-4-16
Use props
djiuser_POEEEJUdeB4u
lvl.2
United States

2023-4-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. We will check this problem and keep you updated asap, we have sent you a PM to confirm more details with you as well, could you please check it? Thank you.
2023-4-17
Use props
The Jack
lvl.2
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 4-17 02:16
Hi, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. We will check this problem and keep you updated asap, we have sent you a PM to confirm more details with you as well, could you please check it? Thank you.

I did reply to your message and also sent customer service an email and go one back almost instantly. I'm sure it was pre recorded but that's a start.
2023-4-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

The Jack Posted at 4-17 12:00
I did reply to your message and also sent customer service an email and go one back almost instantly. I'm sure it was pre recorded but that's a start.

Thanks for your update here, we hope your drone can be repaired soon and if there is anything else that we can help with, please feel free to let us know.
2023-4-18
Use props
fanse63546c5
lvl.2

United States

That is normal. Mine has the same short pin.

There has been several posts across the internet asking the same question.
2023-4-18
Use props
The Jack
lvl.2
United States

fanse63546c5 Posted at 4-18 12:03

Yeah i did end up finding one of them posts but thanks for up anyway. Its appreciated.
2023-4-18
Use props
The Jack
lvl.2
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 4-18 05:32
Thanks for your update here, we hope your drone can be repaired soon and if there is anything else that we can help with, please feel free to let us know.

Thank you and i was told i should have a shipping label in the next two hours. If by chance that don't happen I'll try to receive it threw you about this time tomorrow. This is all turning into a headache.
2023-4-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fanse63546c5 Posted at 4-18 12:03

Hi, there. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused. May I confirm if you did not receive the Shipping Label as well and if your problem is resolved now?
2023-4-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

The Jack Posted at 4-18 12:19
Thank you and i was told i should have a shipping label in the next two hours. If by chance that don't happen I'll try to receive it threw you about this time tomorrow. This is all turning into a headache.

Hi, there. We saw your update in the PM already, we will check this problem and do our best to help, please rest assured.
2023-4-18
Use props
The Jack
lvl.2
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 4-18 18:13
Hi, there. We saw your update in the PM already, we will check this problem and do our best to help, please rest assured.

I still haven't received a label. I have been trying since the 11th. I called support yesterday and was told i would receive one within two hours.  i received a notice that you replied to me on here threw my mail and two from support about my problem but yet no label.   I'm just told one will be sent.
2023-4-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

The Jack Posted at 4-18 23:54
I still haven't received a label. I have been trying since the 11th. I called support yesterday and was told i would receive one within two hours.  i received a notice that you replied to me on here threw my mail and two from support about my problem but yet no label.   I'm just told one will be sent.

I will ask them to resend it to your new email address now, please rest assured.
2023-4-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

The Jack Posted at 4-18 23:54

Update: We have resent you the Shipping Label, may I confirm if you received it?
2023-4-19
Use props
The Jack
lvl.2
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 4-19 03:38
Update: We have resent you the Sipping Label, may I confirm if you received it?

I have received it. Thank you!!!
2023-4-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

The Jack Posted at 4-19 03:49
I have received it. Thank you!!!

You are welcome, thanks for your update here as well.
Should you have any more needs or questions, please feel free to let me know.
2023-4-19
Use props
The Jack
lvl.2
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 4-19 17:37
You are welcome, thanks for your update here as well.
Should you have any more needs or questions, please feel free to let me know.

Will do. thank you again.
2023-4-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

The Jack Posted at 4-19 23:37
Will do. thank you again.

You're welcome. Have a nice day ahead!
2023-5-1
Use props
Advanced