dji rc motion 2 compatibility with dji fpv goggles V2
2549 16 2023-4-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
psteel
lvl.3
Flight distance : 6668671 ft
Australia

I have just purchased the RC motion 2 controller for use with my avata. I am using the DJI FPV goggles v2 with this drone. I can get most functions to work, but cannot bring up the camera settings in the goggles when pressing the fn button on the RC motion 2 controller. Is this function working with the fpv V2 goggles. I have searched around the internet, watched DJI videos, read the manuals etc and cant find anything saying that it doesnt.
2023-4-16
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Apart from pressing the FN dial to access the camera settings, are the other functions used not working as well like controlling the camera tilt? We'll be waiting for your confirmation. Thank you.
2023-4-16
Use props
fansb1515de5
lvl.2
Flight distance : 35725 ft
Germany

I can confirm it's not working!!!
2023-4-18
Use props
fansa8d67475
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1663947 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Same here - fn button does nothing on mine. The controller also isn't recognised as being compatible with any version of DJI Assistant (tried it to see if I could reset the firmware and it says to use a different version of DJI Assistant.... But I've tried them all!)
2023-4-18
Use props
psteel
lvl.3
Australia

DJI Tony Posted at 4-16 22:11
Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Apart from pressing the FN dial to access the camera settings, are the other functions used not working as well like controlling the camera tilt? We'll be waiting for your confirmation. Thank you.

It does nothing to the point that, when used with the DJI fpv goggles V2, it may as well not be there!. I have updated all the firmware in the goggles, drone, controller etc as required when first activating. I have tried it when the drone is turned on but not armed, armed and flying. Nothing.
2023-4-18
Use props
psteel
lvl.3
Australia

It does nothing
2023-4-18
Use props
Erfrischendneu
lvl.2
Germany

I am super disapointed! Fn Button is completly dead! There was no hint, that it's not compattible with the GogglesV2. This is false advertising!
2023-4-19
Use props
Erfrischendneu
lvl.2
Germany

Any news about the problem?
2023-4-20
Use props
psteel
lvl.3
Australia

My new controller is going back. Another example of DJI releasing something that isn't fully functional and everyone having to wait for an update. DJI is getting sloppy and greedy. I was going to purchase the goggles v2 as they were cheaper than the Integra, but I am giving up on this as it would seem there are also compatibility issues there. I dont mind paying if something works, but then purchasing and having to wait for "updates" is not on. The Integra goggles are massively overpriced for what is basically moulded plastic, 2 off the shelf screens, electronics that can be bought from component supplies businesses and some firmware. I spent many years designing and developing bespoke electronics circuits and sourcing component parts so I know how the system works.
2023-4-20
Use props
Erfrischendneu
lvl.2
Germany

psteel Posted at 4-20 16:36
My new controller is going back. Another example of DJI releasing something that isn't fully functional and everyone having to wait for an update. DJI is getting sloppy and greedy. I was going to purchase the goggles v2 as they were cheaper than the Integra, but I am giving up on this as it would seem there are also compatibility issues there. I dont mind paying if something works, but then purchasing and having to wait for "updates" is not on. The Integra goggles are massively overpriced for what is basically moulded plastic, 2 off the shelf screens, electronics that can be bought from component supplies businesses and some firmware. I spent many years designing and developing bespoke electronics circuits and sourcing component parts so I know how the system works.

100% with you. It's a shame what DJI is doing here!
2023-4-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Erfrischendneu Posted at 4-20 11:18
Any news about the problem?

Hi there. Thanks for checking in. When used with DJI FPV Goggles V2, DJI RC Motion 2 does not support adjusting camera parameters or the gimbal tilt through the FN dial. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We will forward such feedback to the designated team for attention. Thanks for your understanding.
2023-4-22
Use props
Erfrischendneu
lvl.2
Germany

DJI Tony Posted at 4-22 00:10
Hi there. Thanks for checking in. When used with DJI FPV Goggles V2, DJI RC Motion 2 does not support adjusting camera parameters or the gimbal tilt through the FN dial. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We will forward such feedback to the designated team for attention. Thanks for your understanding.

This was NOWHERE mentioned on the product site or order process! You can keep your s h i t  t y  product!
I have absolutly no understanding for this!
2023-4-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Erfrischendneu Posted at 4-23 01:18
This was NOWHERE mentioned on the product site or order process! You can keep your s h i t  t y  product!
I have absolutly no understanding for this!

We totally understand your frustration. What we can do is continue to record such feedback and ensure that it will reach our relevant team. Again, we do apologize for any inconvenience caused. Your understanding is greatly appreciated. Thank you for your support.
2023-5-2
Use props
Johmic
lvl.3
Flight distance : 196955 ft
Greece

I have already spoke to support team about this issue and told the only thing the can do is to pass the issue to the engineers. Maybe all of us owners of V2 Goggles we should raise our voice for the issue to be fixed soon.   
2023-5-9
Use props
psteel
lvl.3
Australia

I dont know where DJI is going these days in so many different aspects. I have just had to return my 3 month old (brand new in box) for repairs to the gimble because of intermittent gimble jitter and swing, even in low wind and no wind warning situations. Calibration etc does not fix. No crashes, hard landings and only 12 flights. Had the exact same thing with an earlier m2 pro. My last M@ pro developed cracks because of a weak spot near some bottom frame screws, and my brand new avata went dangerously crazy out of control on the second flight because of a faulty imu. They replaced it on the spot but still. Then there were 2 bloating batteries that had to be replaced because impurities had crept into the manufacturing process (iron impurities can cause the release of hydrogen in the battery). Again, they replaced the batteries but what is going on. Finally, I go to buy new batteries from their store only to be told that they have stopped manufacturing them, but talk to the big boss and find out they are still in production and purchased one on the spot!!
2023-5-9
Use props
Didichung
lvl.2
Flight distance : 395148 ft
Indonesia

Also using DJI goggles v2 and motion controller 2 can't get DJI fly app to camera view... I can't connect MC2 via DJI fly app... useless...
2023-9-7
Use props
Didichung
lvl.2
Flight distance : 395148 ft
Indonesia

psteel Posted at 4-18 16:47
It does nothing to the point that, when used with the DJI fpv goggles V2, it may as well not be there!. I have updated all the firmware in the goggles, drone, controller etc as required when first activating. I have tried it when the drone is turned on but not armed, armed and flying. Nothing.

Did you can get camera view on DJI fly app using motion controller 2 and goggles v2?
2023-9-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules