DJI Fly 1.9.9 - Invisible AUX (RED LED)
323 7 2023-4-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FFFSXFFF
lvl.1
Latvia

Hello. Dji Mavic 3 01.00.1000. RC Pro 03.01.1200. DJI Fly 1.9.9.
Invisible advanced settings in App. How i can turn off AUX RED LED? I can't record video for work...
2023-4-17
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. If you live in European region, to meet laws and regulations, there is no "Auxiliary LED" and "Aircraft Front Arm LEDs" option in DJI Fly App. The auxiliary bottom light is set to "Auto" by default, which cannot be set by users.
2023-4-17
Use props
FFFSXFFF
lvl.1
Latvia

DJI Wanda Posted at 4-17 20:01
Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. If you live in European region, to meet laws and regulations, there is no "Auxiliary LED" and "Aircraft Front Arm LEDs" option in DJI Fly App. The auxiliary bottom light is set to "Auto" by default, which cannot be set by users.

Good afternoon. Thank you for answer. It would be very helpful if  could turn off the LED outside the flight. In this case, you can attach DJI Drones to DJI RS 3 with clamps.
2023-4-18
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

FFFSXFFF Posted at 4-18 14:07
Good afternoon. Thank you for answer. It would be very helpful if  could turn off the LED outside the flight. In this case, you can attach DJI Drones to DJI RS 3 with clamps.

We are sorry that this change in the APP is to meet the laws and regulations. May we know if you combine the DJI RS3 with DJI Mavic 3 for shooting?
2023-4-18
Use props
FFFSXFFF
lvl.1
Latvia

DJI Wanda Posted at 4-18 23:10
We are sorry that this change in the APP is to meet the laws and regulations. May we know if you combine the DJI RS3 with DJI Mavic 3 for shooting?

Nope. I usually use this[screenshot]. But RS 3 will be good too, if use s FPV mode. AUX RED LED interferes with hand-held shooting in a dark place. This is especially inconvenient when it comes to shooting inside real estate. If there is a mirror or a glass door in the room, then the light from the LED will break the intended picture. You have to use ND Filter, sometimes boost ISO and etc.. Edit in editor the noise from ISO. All this takes too much time )))

s-l500.jpg
2023-4-19
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

FFFSXFFF Posted at 4-19 03:41
Nope. I usually use this[screenshot]. But RS 3 will be good too, if use s FPV mode. AUX RED LED interferes with hand-held shooting in a dark place. This is especially inconvenient when it comes to shooting inside real estate. If there is a mirror or a glass door in the room, then the light from the LED will break the intended picture. You have to use ND Filter, sometimes boost ISO and etc.. Edit in editor the noise from ISO. All this takes too much time )))

[view_image]

Thank you for your reply.
The“Auto” is selected by default and the Auxiliary Light will turn on automatically when the ambient light is insufficient. The Auxiliary Light will not be turned on until the drone takes off.
We hope this information is useful for you.
2023-4-19
Use props
FFFSXFFF
lvl.1
Latvia

DJI Wanda Posted at 4-19 05:25
Thank you for your reply.
The“Auto” is selected by default and the Auxiliary Light will turn on automatically when the ambient light is insufficient. The Auxiliary Light will not be turned on until the drone takes off.
We hope this information is useful for you.

yep, sorry. I mean Green/Red LED ))
2023-4-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

FFFSXFFF Posted at 4-19 06:27
yep, sorry. I mean Green/Red LED ))

Sorry for the misunderstanding. As we explained above, To comply the local laws and regulations, the front LEDs are turned on by default, which cannot be set by users. Therefore, you are unable to turn off the front arm LEDs. Thanks for your understanding.
2023-4-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules