error codes how to fix?
3172 8 2023-4-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Timmac
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi i have a DJI Mavric air 2 that has not been used for a about 6 months all working fine when i put it away now swithed on after charging and updating the firmware and now won't fly says error codes are
Gimbal unable to connect error code 40012
IMU calibration required code 30050
Barometer Initilisation failed code 30047
GPS signal week code 30049
Gyroscope initilisation failed code 30045
No GPS signal Code 30007

Any help would be gratefully recieved

Thanks
Tim McGregor

2023-4-17
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sounds like you possibly got a bad download.  Have you tried using DJI Assistant 2 to refresh the firmware?  If not I'd sure give that a try.  

You can get the latest version of Assistant 2 here for the Mavic Air 2.  Latest version:  Windows V2.1.17 or Mac V2.1.17 from March 28, 2023.  
2023-4-17
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Would you please record a video that can show the error message in the app and the serial number on the "About" page?
2023-4-17
Use props
djiuser_LxetAX2ugtbF
lvl.1
Flight distance : 18110 ft
United States

I have the same problem you had on your Air 2. Did you have to send it in to fix it? Referring to your post in all the error codes and gimbal errors etc. Thanks! Jason
2023-11-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_LxetAX2ugtbF Posted at 11-6 17:16
I have the same problem you had on your Air 2. Did you have to send it in to fix it? Referring to your post in all the error codes and gimbal errors etc. Thanks! Jason

Hi there, sorry to read about your issue, May I know if the drone experienced any accident previously?
Please try to restart the drone multiple times, calibrate the IMU and gimbal, and refresh the firmware by the DJI Assistant 2 https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... umer-drones-series.
If the errors persist, you may need to send the drone back to DJI for further assistance.
Please click https://www.dji.com/service/repair to start an online repair case.
2023-11-6
Use props
Timmac
lvl.1

United Kingdom

djiuser_LxetAX2ugtbF Posted at 11-6 17:16
I have the same problem you had on your Air 2. Did you have to send it in to fix it? Referring to your post in all the error codes and gimbal errors etc. Thanks! Jason

Yes sent it Drone DR here in the uk lightened my wallet by £200 but all works as it should now
2023-11-7
Use props
JasonFawks
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 11-6 20:19
Hi there, sorry to read about your issue, May I know if the drone experienced any accident previously?
Please try to restart the drone multiple times, calibrate the IMU and gimbal, and refresh the firmware by the DJI Assistant 2 https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/dji-assistant-2-consumer-drones-series.
If the errors persist, you may need to send the drone back to DJI for further assistance.

No accidents and flew perfectly last time I used it.
2023-11-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

JasonFawks Posted at 11-7 14:19
No accidents and flew perfectly last time I used it.

Hello, there. May we know if you tried the troubleshooting steps given by DJI Susan? Does it work for you?
2023-11-8
Use props
JasonFawks
lvl.1
United States

Timmac Posted at 11-7 03:44
Yes sent it Drone DR here in the uk lightened my wallet by £200 but all works as it should now

What part did they fix? The IMU?
2023-11-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules