image transmition
516 3 2023-4-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
OMNIDRONE
lvl.2
Brazil

can i transmit the image while i'm flying using integra goggles to my smartphone so other people can see what i'm seeing inside the googles?
2023-4-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. There are 2 methods on how to connect the DJI Goggles Integra to a mobile device to run the DJI Fly app:

[Method 1] Use the USB-C OTG cable and the USB-C/Lightning cable to connect DJI Goggles Integra to a mobile device.
[Method 2] Use the USB-C to USB-C or USB-C to Lightning cable to connect DJI Goggles Integra to a mobile device.

[Note] Please use a USB-C cable that supports a standard protocol or an MFI-certified Lightning cable. Currently, DJI Goggles 2/DJI Goggles Integra cannot be used with any non-standard data cables including high-speed 5A current purple core super-fast charging data cable.

After connecting, please run the DJI Fly app and check if you can now see the image transmission. If you experience any issues, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-4-17
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Very, very detailed information and descriptions, with so many different questions from the users....
You are very good!!!   

Is this AI...???   
2023-4-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

frankymusik Posted at 4-17 22:13
Very, very detailed information and descriptions, with so many different questions from the users....
You are very good!!!   

We appreciate your response, Franky. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have any inquiries. Have a nice day ahead!
2023-5-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules