Missing item from delivery
2129 35 2023-4-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ommar
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4715 ft

United Kingdom

I ordered four items from the DJI store, including the Avata Fly More Kit. However, I received my order with the Fly More Kit missing. I reached out to DJI customer support and provided pictures of the missing item, but was informed that they would only respond after 48 hours. The next day, I received a voicemail from a number associated with DJI customer support, but the message was empty. I tried to contact them again the following day, but was asked to provide more pictures of the box, which I had already submitted. When I informed them that I was not receiving their emails, provided them with an alternative  email address but still failed to contact me. After multiple attempts to follow up, they finally informed me that I needed to fill out a consent form for their investigation. Unfortunately, they sent the form to my old email account, and I have not received any further communication from them. This entire experience has been very disappointing and frustrating, Dji poor customer service has completely ruined my experience.
Having a very negative experience as a first-time customer can be truly disheartening, as it can spoil the initial excitement of using a new product.
I am considering disputing the charges with my credit card company

Thanks for stealing my £215  DJI. Wished I used Amazon, they have the decency to make things right.

Case number:  #4987174
2023-4-17
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. Sorry to hear about your frustration and shopping experience. I'll make an urgent note with the team and see what I can do on my end to speed up any important updates. Surely, I'll also keep an eye on it. Thanks in advance for your patience.
2023-4-17
Use props
Jiacheng Li
New

United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 4-17 14:03
Hi there. Sorry to hear about your frustration and shopping experience. I'll make an urgent note with the team and see what I can do on my end to speed up any important updates. Surely, I'll also keep an eye on it. Thanks in advance for your patience.

I’ve experienced exactly the same thing. My order number is: 0446753287102
My order does not include the mini3 pro I paid £800+ for.
2023-4-25
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Jiacheng Li Posted at 4-25 13:16
I’ve experienced exactly the same thing. My order number is: 0446753287102
My order does not include the mini3 pro I paid £800+ for.

Hi, there. I am sorry to know about this. I would like to check and verify some information. Please keep the original carton and check if there are any damages on the package box and provide us with clear photos of the package, the outer and inner packing with the waybill label, and all the received items. We'll forward this to our relevant team for further assistance. Thank you.
2023-4-25
Use props
Ommar
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Two weeks update
I filled and signed a dhl disclaimer form, DHL  confirmed the package has been delivered correctly without repack or relabel.
To my amazement DJI asked me to check the package again if the item is there
Absolutely ridiculous, this no way to conduct business or treat customers, it takes 3 days to replay to an email and only after I contact customer service and ask to speak to a supervisor.
I would like to know when this matter will be resolved , it's been 2 weeks
DJI get your house/warehouse in order
2023-4-26
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Ommar Posted at 4-26 14:49
Two weeks update
I filled and signed a dhl disclaimer form, DHL  confirmed the package has been delivered correctly without repack or relabel.
To my amazement DJI asked me to check the package again if the item is there

Sorry for the late response. This is not the experience we want you to have. I already forwarded this concern to our dedicated team for further assistance. Rest assured that we are in constant communication with the respective department that is helping us with the case. Hoping for your understanding in this matter.
2023-4-27
Use props
Ommar
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Got a reply from dji here it is
We have escalated your concern to our higher department and we got the feedback that we can provide you with a solution for your good experience even DHL denied the claim.
To further help, may we confirm if you still would like a refund now? We appreciate your kind cooperation and understanding in advance.

What does that means, you doing me a favour now, instead of sorting out your mistake ?
I would like to know ?
2023-4-29
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Ommar Posted at 4-29 03:37
Got a reply from dji here it is
We have escalated your concern to our higher department and we got the feedback that we can provide you with a solution for your good experience even DHL denied the claim.
To further help, may we confirm if you still would like a refund now? We appreciate your kind cooperation and understanding in advance.

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. We saw that your case has been escalated to our supervisor teams. May we know what can we do for you? We will forward it to them.
2023-4-29
Use props
djiuser_2mqtGikIiwh8
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Absolutely the same situation here. I ordered the dji fpv  drone with extra batteries (fly more set) and an extra battery for the goggles. When it arrived both the extra battery packs were not in the box.
It has been 2 days since I called them and they keep on saying they will call me which they haven't . Extremely poor customer support.
2023-5-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_2mqtGikIiwh8 Posted at 5-16 00:50
Absolutely the same situation here. I ordered the dji fpv  drone with extra batteries (fly more set) and an extra battery for the goggles. When it arrived both the extra battery packs were not in the box.
It has been 2 days since I called them and they keep on saying they will call me which they haven't . Extremely poor customer support.

Hi there, we are sorry to know about this issue. We managed to find your order number through your forum account. We will report this issue to the corresponding team for further confirmation. Sorry again for the inconvenience.
2023-5-16
Use props
djiuser_2mqtGikIiwh8
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-16 00:56
Hi there, we are sorry to know about this issue. We managed to find your order number through your forum account. We will report this issue to the corresponding team for further confirmation. Sorry again for the inconvenience.

If for every time I heard "we are so sorry" from DJI staff I got a dollar, I would have been able to get a new drone.  Absolutely nothing is happening. I have to resort to escalating to payment provider to have any chance of at least getting my money back. At this point it is pure roberry.

It's funny you say this actually.
So to recap I had to make 5 calls, 4 chat sessions on the support page. Write on this forum and also on trustpilot in order to get any response from your staff.
This is unreal.
2023-5-22
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_2mqtGikIiwh8 Posted at 5-22 09:16
If for every time I heard "we are so sorry" from DJI staff I got a dollar, I would have been able to get a new drone.  Absolutely nothing is happening. I have to resort to escalating to payment provider to have any chance of at least getting my money back. At this point it is pure roberry.

It's funny you say this actually.

Our sincerest apologies for hearing about your feedback. Rest assured that we're in constant communication with the team designated to further assist you regarding the matter. We would appreciate more of your patience and understanding.
2023-5-22
Use props
djiuser_pmJ4a1YZbnk5
New

United Kingdom

Hi DJI,

Looks like this is an issue with you logistics as I have the same issue at hand. I ordered a mini 3 Pro with fly more kit and a wide angle lens under order ref 0441483688102 which is actuallymissingthe drone. Just like others here complaining the package supplier (DHL) has denied my claim as well despite providing all my evidence. There is no number for me to call and ask what is going on with the investigation. The email response is not enough as its taking forever. Let's see if I get contacts by someone after posting it here if not I'll be contacting my credit card company and get a refund. Very disappointed by the service provider by DJI. Honestly was not expecting this from a leading company in this industry.
2023-5-29
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_pmJ4a1YZbnk5 Posted at 5-29 05:28
Hi DJI,

Looks like this is an issue with you logistics as I have the same issue at hand. I ordered a mini 3 Pro with fly more kit and a wide angle lens under order ref 0441483688102 which is actuallymissingthe drone. Just like others here complaining the package supplier (DHL) has denied my claim as well despite providing all my evidence. There is no number for me to call and ask what is going on with the investigation. The email response is not enough as its taking forever. Let's see if I get contacts by someone after posting it here if not I'll be contacting my credit card company and get a refund. Very disappointed by the service provider by DJI. Honestly was not expecting this from a leading company in this industry.

Hi there. We're terribly sorry to hear about the issue and the feedback on our service. I will communicate with the team designated to further look into the matter. Anticipating your patience and understanding.
2023-5-29
Use props
Michele_74UK
lvl.1
Flight distance : 364334 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hello. Very same (awful) experience. I received a intact, fully sealed with branded tape box but no drone inside. (0444130897092). DJI supposedly initiated an investigation with the courier for what it is clearly a DJI  issue with their warehouse, and logistic team (SF express) either due to negligence or theft. The investigation goes nowhere. Everyday there is an excuse to delay the process: the DHL disclaimer first,  today I have been told they need me to file a police report for stolen good to progress the investigation. The common theme is the same: DJI does not take responsibility for the shipment and delivery. The support team apologies a lot and commit to look into the matter but nothing meaningful ever happens. Every day, a new message, every day procrastination.
2023-5-30
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Michele_74UK Posted at 5-30 09:43
Hello. Very same (awful) experience. I received a intact, fully sealed with branded tape box but no drone inside. (0444130897092). DJI supposedly initiated an investigation with the courier for what it is clearly a DJI  issue with their warehouse, and logistic team (SF express) either due to negligence or theft. The investigation goes nowhere. Everyday there is an excuse to delay the process: the DHL disclaimer first,  today I have been told they need me to file a police report for stolen good to progress the investigation. The common theme is the same: DJI does not take responsibility for the shipment and delivery. The support team apologies a lot and commit to look into the matter but nothing meaningful ever happens. Every day, a new message, every day procrastination.

Hi, there. I am sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused you. This is not the experience we want you to have. We'll forward this information to our relevant team for further assistance. Rest assured that this will be taken care of and handled accordingly. Thank you for your understanding and patience.
2023-5-30
Use props
djiuser_pmJ4a1YZbnk5
New

United Kingdom

Michele_74UK Posted at 5-30 09:43

After going through the hoops which include talking to Police as well (they think no actual crime has happened) I have been promised a replacement for my missing drone. This is now going through another team who will generate a new shipping tracking number not sure how long this will take... very frustrated and I think it's DJI warehouse being very negligent. We can ask the same of DJI to provide proof did they even packed the items to the order specification.
2023-6-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_pmJ4a1YZbnk5 Posted at 6-1 23:59
After going through the hoops which include talking to Police as well (they think no actual crime has happened) I have been promised a replacement for my missing drone. This is now going through another team who will generate a new shipping tracking number not sure how long this will take... very frustrated and I think it's DJI warehouse being very negligent. We can ask the same of DJI to provide proof did they even packed the items to the order specification.

Hi there, we are sorry for the inconvenience. We notice our team is following up on your case and has sent you an email update. You can take a look. Should you have any further inquiries, you can directly reply to that email or let us know.
2023-6-2
Use props
Michele_74UK
lvl.1
Flight distance : 364334 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_pmJ4a1YZbnk5 Posted at 6-1 23:59

I know the feeling. I refused to file a police report from something I never received and therefore I am not responsible for. However, the shipment of a replacement was  quick and I have now received my order in full. I got the replacement before getting the tracking number for it so do not worry too much.  I have now raised an additional ticket to link my DJI care plan with the replacement drone rather than the original one but it should be a quick one. I honestly believe there is something wrong with the DJI warehouse/logistic and DJI needs to sort it out, but I doubt it is DJI support fault.
2023-6-6
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Michele_74UK Posted at 6-6 10:36
I know the feeling. I refused to file a police report from something I never received and therefore I am not responsible for. However, the shipment of a replacement was  quick and I have now received my order in full. I got the replacement before getting the tracking number for it so do not worry too much.  I have now raised an additional ticket to link my DJI care plan with the replacement drone rather than the original one but it should be a quick one. I honestly believe there is something wrong with the DJI warehouse/logistic and DJI needs to sort it out, but I doubt it is DJI support fault.

Thank you for your feedback. We will forward this to our dedicated team for their attention. Rest assured that actions will be taken to provide better service in the future. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-6-6
Use props
MavicMapper
lvl.2
Australia

Missing item here from my latest order as well, luckily it’s just a cheap foam padding for the goggles, but hoping it will get sorted out quickly regardless.  So far my experience with support on a previous case was very positive, here’s hoping that continues!
And… It was resolved within 20 minutes online chat!! Great service!
2023-6-28
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

MavicMapper Posted at 6-28 05:32
Missing item here from my latest order as well, luckily it’s just a cheap foam padding for the goggles, but hoping it will get sorted out quickly regardless.  So far my experience with support on a previous case was very positive, here’s hoping that continues!
And… It was resolved within 20 minutes online chat!! Great service!

Hello, there. Thanks for your feedback here. May we double confirm that your issue has been taken care of by our support right? Please let us know if you have any questions.
2023-6-28
Use props
fans8a72831f
New

United States

Same thing happened to me. Keep asking for more photos of the packaging.
2023-11-8
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

fans8a72831f Posted at 11-8 00:55
Same thing happened to me. Keep asking for more photos of the packaging.

Hi fans8a72831f, sorry for the inconvenience caused. May I have your order number to further check with our relevant team? Thanks.

*If it is inconvenient to post here, you could DM us. Thanks.
2023-11-8
Use props
MavicMapper
lvl.2
Australia

DJI Wanda Posted at 2023-6-28 06:03
Hello, there. Thanks for your feedback here. May we double confirm that your issue has been taken care of by our support right? Please let us know if you have any questions.

Apologies for the late reply but in the end DJI went above and beyond to solve my issue.  It took a little while to get things moving, but I was very happy with the support the team they provided. Thanks!
1-1 00:55
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

MavicMapper Posted at 1-1 00:55
Apologies for the late reply but in the end DJI went above and beyond to solve my issue.  It took a little while to get things moving, but I was very happy with the support the team they provided. Thanks!

Thank you very much for your update on your case, we are happy to hear about the result. Apologize again for the difficulties you experienced. Happy New Year!
1-1 02:03
Use props
A2.
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I've got the same issue. Drone is missing from my fly more combo. No reply from DJI to my email. I feel helpless, not sure what to do.. so disappointed
Case number #6065339
4-10 18:55
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

A2. Posted at 4-10 18:55
I've got the same issue. Drone is missing from my fly more combo. No reply from DJI to my email. I feel helpless, not sure what to do.. so disappointed
Case number #6065339

Hi there, we are sorry for any inconvenience. We will forward your feedback to the corresponding team and ask our team to deal with this issue ASAP.
4-10 20:27
Use props
A2.
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 4-10 20:27
Hi there, we are sorry for any inconvenience. We will forward your feedback to the corresponding team and ask our team to deal with this issue ASAP.

So after mentioning my case here I got a response, finally!!

But DJI replied with "we can see that the parcel was accepted and signed for so it is not missing"

They didn't even read my email which clearly said that the parcel was received but there was no drone.

Who is dealing with these cases? because they clearly cannot read !
4-12 11:54
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

A2. Posted at 4-12 11:54
So after mentioning my case here I got a response, finally!!

But DJI replied with "we can see that the parcel was accepted and signed for so it is not missing"

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused. We noticed that our team has replied to your email regarding this issue, could you please check your email update?
4-12 22:59
Use props
djiuser_BeXWlRdxPqZw
New

United States

I wanted to bring to your attention an issue I encountered with my recent order of the Mini4 Pro (Order #: 0018168201630).
Upon receiving the package today, I noticed that it was sealed, but there was no clear plastic wrapping around it, which immediately raised suspicions. Upon further inspection, I discovered that the box was unusually light. Concerned, I reached out to customer service for assistance.
While on the phone with a representative, I was instructed to unbox the item, and to my dismay, I found only cables, small screw driver, and manuals inside. The representative requested that I send her a photo of the contents of the box and informed me that I would need to wait 48 hours for a response.
I must express my frustration and disappointment with this experience. I have eagerly awaited the arrival of this product, only to receive an empty box. Is there a way my case can be expedited? I need it for my travel next week. Please help!
4-15 19:18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_BeXWlRdxPqZw Posted at 4-15 19:18
I wanted to bring to your attention an issue I encountered with my recent order of the Mini4 Pro (Order #: 0018168201630).
Upon receiving the package today, I noticed that it was sealed, but there was no clear plastic wrapping around it, which immediately raised suspicions. Upon further inspection, I discovered that the box was unusually light. Concerned, I reached out to customer service for assistance.
While on the phone with a representative, I was instructed to unbox the item, and to my dismay, I found only cables, small screw driver, and manuals inside. The representative requested that I send her a photo of the contents of the box and informed me that I would need to wait 48 hours for a response.

4-15 20:06
Use props
A2.
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-12 22:59
We are sorry for any inconvenience caused. We noticed that our team has replied to your email regarding this issue, could you please check your email update?

The emails that I receive are not helpful.

Nothing has been done yet and I am without my item.

I'm starting to think that contacting my credit card company and asking them to return payment might be the only option left.

Very disappointed in the service received from DJI.
4-16 09:28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

A2. Posted at 4-16 09:28
The emails that I receive are not helpful.

Nothing has been done yet and I am without my item.

Hi there, we are sorry for any inconvenience. Regarding your inquiry, our relevant team is looking into it. If there are any updates, we will notify you via email.
4-17 00:10
Use props
djiuser_BeXWlRdxPqZw
New

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 4-15 20:06

Unfortunately, there’s still no update from Dji.  I am not sure if I just need to file a dispute on my card or wait.
yesterday 17:32
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_BeXWlRdxPqZw Posted at 4-18 17:32
Unfortunately, there’s still no update from Dji.  I am not sure if I just need to file a dispute on my card or wait.

Hello. We see that our colleagues have sent you an email this morning. Please check the email carefully. Thank you.
yesterday 22:12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules