Poor Customer Service
1848 28 2023-4-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CAPT KUJO
lvl.1
Flight distance : 152083 ft
United States

ANybody else have this problem I purchased a Mini Pro from DJI on line. They hold my order for "further account verification". Suppose to be an additional 48 hours. It's been 96 hours. They have frozen the funds on my credit card, but have not shipped. Now they want a copy of my bank statement! For what? That doesn't verify anything. So, No drone, they frozen my credit card, and have me waiting another "24-48 hours! Now I see why DJI "blacklisted" by US DoD.  Can't trust them.
Highly dissapointed!
2023-4-17
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. To help you in a quicker manner. Would you please tell us your order number?
2023-4-17
Use props
CAPT KUJO
lvl.1
United States

Order #0018829810588. Don't bother I have cancelled the order. DJI does not want my business. Take the hold off my credit card!  Can't get a straight answer from you people at DJI. Other manufacturers happy to take my money. Too bad I'm stuck with all these Mini3 Pro accessories. They are all garbage to me. Maybe I can find a sucker on the Marketplace or E-Bay.  
2023-4-17
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

CAPT KUJO Posted at 4-17 18:40
Order #0018829810588. Don't bother I have cancelled the order. DJI does not want my business. Take the hold off my credit card!  Can't get a straight answer from you people at DJI. Other manufacturers happy to take my money. Too bad I'm stuck with all these Mini3 Pro accessories. They are all garbage to me. Maybe I can find a sucker on the Marketplace or E-Bay.

We are sorry for the unpleasant experience. We will consult with our teams and see what's the reason.
2023-4-18
Use props
lucasodria
lvl.1

Brazil

In Brazil, the customer service its much worse.
I have a Phantom 4 RTK that has been having problems since the day I bought it, I've sent it twice to DJI support and they return it with the same problem.
Impossible to trust a company like that.
2023-4-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

lucasodria Posted at 4-18 01:59
In Brazil, the customer service its much worse.
I have a Phantom 4 RTK that has been having problems since the day I bought it, I've sent it twice to DJI support and they return it with the same problem.
Impossible to trust a company like that.

Hi, I am deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Could you please tell me the issue you encountered with the Phantom 4 RTK? Besides, noticed that you had sent the drone in 2 times, please also tell me your reference number, I will look into it. Look forward to your reply.
2023-4-18
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

CAPT KUJO Posted at 4-17 18:40
Order #0018829810588. Don't bother I have cancelled the order. DJI does not want my business. Take the hold off my credit card!  Can't get a straight answer from you people at DJI. Other manufacturers happy to take my money. Too bad I'm stuck with all these Mini3 Pro accessories. They are all garbage to me. Maybe I can find a sucker on the Marketplace or E-Bay.

We are sorry for the late response. We confirmed with our teams. In April 2022, we stopped all DJI shipments to and operations in Russia and Ukraine. As a consequence, DJI does not accept any payments or process any orders made with payment cards including credit card, debit card, etc issued in the two countries.
2023-4-19
Use props
CAPT KUJO
lvl.1
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 4-19 01:57
We are sorry for the late response. We confirmed with our teams. In April 2022, we stopped all DJI shipments to and operations in Russia and Ukraine. As a consequence, DJI does not accept any payments or process any orders made with payment cards including credit card, debit card, etc issued in the two countries.

I don’t live in Russia or Ukraine, WTF, does that have to do with US credit and debit cards. Maybe you should inform customers BEFORE, you accept an order and steal their money. DJI, is corrupt, dishonest, and should be banned from US marketplace
2023-4-19
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

CAPT KUJO Posted at 4-19 05:21
I don’t live in Russia or Ukraine, WTF, does that have to do with US credit and debit cards. Maybe you should inform customers BEFORE, you accept an order and steal their money. DJI, is corrupt, dishonest, and should be banned from US marketplace

We have confirmed that your order was not placed successfully, Thus, the credit fund was not held off by us. If the credit is still on hold, please contact your bank.
2023-4-19
Use props
CAPT KUJO
lvl.1
United States

No, my credit card has been released, now a hold on my PayPal account, with incorrect shipping address !
2023-4-19
Use props
lucasodria
lvl.1

Brazil

DJI Susan Posted at 4-18 05:19
Hi, I am deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Could you please tell me the issue you encountered with the Phantom 4 RTK? Besides, noticed that you had sent the drone in 2 times, please also tell me your reference number, I will look into it. Look forward to your reply.

Well... The problem:
The Rc and Drone not connect via cable. DJI here in Brazil says that a problema in firmware, and because this changed my RC and Drone 2 times, but in the 2 times the problem continue in the "new" equipment.
Now the RC have a problem, that i dont know how to fix.
Works normal, but if i turn off, does not turn on anymore and when trying to turn it off it presents this problem that the video shows.
Here the link of the video in youtube:
https://youtube.com/shorts/hc1dckG_GnA

2 reference numbers:
CAS-8436088-N3K1S5
CAS-11524529-Y3R2W6

Now my RC doesn't work and DJI told me, that i need send again to maintenance. BUT I NEED WORK WITH MY DRONE, IM LOSTING MONEY, DJI WILL PAY ME?
Really, i will try the justice, to get my money back. Worst customer service EVER.
2023-4-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

lucasodria Posted at 4-20 01:32
Well... The problem:
The Rc and Drone not connect via cable. DJI here in Brazil says that a problema in firmware, and because this changed my RC and Drone 2 times, but in the 2 times the problem continue in the "new" equipment.

Thanks for the information provided. We will confirm this with the corresponding team and get back to you asap.
2023-4-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

lucasodria Posted at 4-20 01:32
Well... The problem:

Thanks for your patience. According to the video you provided, it seems that the screen is not turned on. Could you please turn on the screen switch separately, which is located in the upper right corner of the top of the screen to see if it works?
2023-4-20
Use props
lucasodria
lvl.1

Brazil

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-20 23:38
Thanks for your patience. According to the video you provided, it seems that the screen is not turned on. Could you please turn on the screen switch separately, which is located in the upper right corner of the top of the screen to see if it works?
[view_image]

Doesn't work...
The problem is not the screen, its the RC.
I think something in the motherboard or another component.
2023-4-21
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

CAPT KUJO Posted at 4-19 05:46
No, my credit card has been released, now a hold on my PayPal account, with incorrect shipping address !

As we said, your order was not placed successfully. If it was the Palpal account that had a problem, please consult Paypal.
2023-4-23
Use props
CAPT KUJO
lvl.1
United States

This, from PayPal says April 20 - April 25 to clear. I will have to wait until the 25th before contacting PayPal
4F866C20-6647-4ED1-A5B4-168F92A4D8CE.png
2023-4-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

lucasodria Posted at 4-21 03:07
Doesn't work...
The problem is not the screen, its the RC.
I think something in the motherboard or another component.

Sorry for the late reply. We've confirmed with the corresponding team that this issue may not be able to resolve remotely, you may need to submit a case through the link below and send it back for further diagnosis. http://www.dji.com/support
2023-4-25
Use props
Burt37
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4009 ft
Australia

"ANybody else have this problem I purchased a Mini Pro from DJI on line. They hold my order for "further account verification". Suppose to be an additional 48 hours. It's been 96 hours. They have frozen the funds on my credit card, but have not shipped. Now they want a copy of my bank statement! For what? That doesn't verify anything. So, No drone, they frozen my credit card, and have me waiting another "24-48 hours! Now I see why DJI "blacklisted" by US DoD.  Can't trust them.
Highly dissapointed! "

So you had an issue with Paypal not letting the transaction through prior to your account verification and you are blaming DJI???

You probably need Paypal to be blacklisted as well...

Thanks for the entertainment Johns...
2023-5-6
Use props
CAPT KUJO
lvl.1
United States

Burt37 Posted at 5-6 21:24
"ANybody else have this problem I purchased a Mini Pro from DJI on line. They hold my order for "further account verification". Suppose to be an additional 48 hours. It's been 96 hours. They have frozen the funds on my credit card, but have not shipped. Now they want a copy of my bank statement! For what? That doesn't verify anything. So, No drone, they frozen my credit card, and have me waiting another "24-48 hours! Now I see why DJI "blacklisted" by US DoD.  Can't trust them.
Highly dissapointed! "

Your welcome
2023-5-7
Use props
Burt37
Second Officer
Australia

Thank you...

Found anybody else yet???
2023-5-7
Use props
CAPT KUJO
lvl.1
United States

Burt37 Posted at 5-7 11:46
Thank you...

Found anybody else yet???

As it turns out. DJI may have been a little slow with infor, but ultimatly wasn's there fault, and it was all PayPal in the end. I finally got the Mini 3 Pro I had odered, DJI had a person reach out directly to me through messager. I like the drone, and I like the follow through from DJI. Thanks again.
2023-5-7
Use props
Burt37
Second Officer
Australia

CAPT KUJO Posted at 5-7 12:44
As it turns out. DJI may have been a little slow with infor, but ultimatly wasn's there fault, and it was all PayPal in the end. I finally got the Mini 3 Pro I had odered, DJI had a person reach out directly to me through messager. I like the drone, and I like the follow through from DJI. Thanks again.

It was always Paypal... Why would DJI want to have anything to do with your bank statement???

That's why it was funny... Now you should apologise about the stupid comment you made about DJI being black listed and change the title of this silly thread...
2023-5-7
Use props
CAPT KUJO
lvl.1
United States

Burt37 Posted at 5-7 15:32
It was always Paypal... Why would DJI want to have anything to do with your bank statement???

That's why it was funny... Now you should apologise about the stupid comment you made about DJI being black listed and change the title of this silly thread...
Well Burt, it’s a fact the US Government has “blacklisted” DJI, I can’t do any contract with Government with a DJI drone. https://www.cnbc.com/2023/02/08/worlds-largest-drone-maker-dji-is-unfazed-by-challenges-like-us-blacklist.html
Look it up. It wasn’t “stupid” it is factual.
2023-5-7
Use props
Burt37
Second Officer
Australia

CAPT KUJO Posted at 5-7 18:53
Well Burt, it’s a fact the US Government has “blacklisted” DJI, I can’t do any contract with Government with a DJI drone. https://www.cnbc.com/2023/02/08/worlds-largest-drone-maker-dji-is-unfazed-by-challenges-like-us-blacklist.html
Look it up. It wasn’t “stupid” it is factual.

The US Government blacklisting DJI has nothing to do with your poor understanding of how Paypal operate. And that's a fact!

You insulted DJI several times. And that's a fact!!

Based on your last reply, you are not very intelligent, and that's a fact!!!

The fact is that you made a stupid mistake and now are unable to apologise for being stupid...
Don't worry.. One day you will understand and remember this day...
2023-5-7
Use props
CAPT KUJO
lvl.1
United States

2023-5-8
Use props
markhangrey423
New

Pakistan

Burt37 Posted at 5-7 20:34
The US Government blacklisting DJI has nothing to do with your poor understanding of how Paypal operate. And that's a fact!

You insulted DJI several times. And that's a fact!!

I understand your frustration, but it is important to maintain a respectful and constructive tone when discussing these matters. The US government's decision to blacklist DJI may be related to national security concerns or other factors beyond individual understanding. Instead of resorting to personal insults, let
see focus on discussing the topic at hand and sharing our perspectives in a civil manner. This can lead to a more productive and informative discussion for everyone involved.
2023-9-16
Use props
kahixa
lvl.1

Germany

Contact DJI Support: Reach out to DJI's customer support via email or phone to express your concerns and inquire about the status of your order. Sometimes, escalating the issue to a higher level of support can help expedite the resolution.  Review DJI's Policies: Make sure to check DJI's official website or terms of service to understand their verification process and any policies related to payment verification.  Confirm the Request for Information: Verify the legitimacy of the request for your bank statement. It's important to ensure that the request is coming from DJI directly and not from a potential scammer. You can do this by contacting DJI through their official channels and asking for clarification.  Keep Records: Document all your interactions with DJI, including emails, phone calls, and any written correspondence. This documentation can be valuable if you need to escalate the issue or dispute the charge with your credit card company.  Credit Card Dispute: If DJI continues to delay your order without a valid reason or if you feel uncomfortable providing sensitive information, you can consider disputing the charge with your credit card company. They may be able to reverse the transaction.  Patience: While it can be frustrating, try to remain patient during the resolution process. Sometimes, customer verification processes are in place to prevent fraud, but communication and transparency are key.
2023-10-16
Use props
CAPT KUJO
lvl.1
United States

kahixa Posted at 10-16 14:15
Contact DJI Support: Reach out to DJI's customer support via email or phone to express your concerns and inquire about the status of your order. Sometimes, escalating the issue to a higher level of support can help expedite the resolution.  Review DJI's Policies: Make sure to check DJI's official website or terms of service to understand their verification process and any policies related to payment verification.  Confirm the Request for Information: Verify the legitimacy of the request for your bank statement. It's important to ensure that the request is coming from DJI directly and not from a potential scammer. You can do this by contacting DJI through their official channels and asking for clarification.  Keep Records: Document all your interactions with DJI, including emails, phone calls, and any written correspondence. This documentation can be valuable if you need to escalate the issue or dispute the charge with your credit card company.  Credit Card Dispute: If DJI continues to delay your order without a valid reason or if you feel uncomfortable providing sensitive information, you can consider disputing the charge with your credit card company. They may be able to reverse the transaction.  Patience: While it can be frustrating, try to remain patient during the resolution process. Sometimes, customer verification processes are in place to prevent fraud, but communication and transparency are key.

This has been satisfactorily taken care of. It took a little long than expected and other business with DJI have gone through without a problem
2023-10-18
Use props
CAPT KUJO
lvl.1
United States

kahixa Posted at 10-16 14:15

This has been satisfactorily taken care of. It took a little long than expected and other business with DJI have gone through without a problem
2023-10-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules