DJI Mimo Android App is not working
12913 36 2023-4-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Geeh
lvl.1
Turkey

I just got DJI osmo 3 and I am trying to download the program called Mimi. I cannot install the application even though I have changed all kinds of settings. I am getting an error that the file cannot be uploaded. I searched on youtube and tried the solutions but it won't open. My phone is Samsung galaxy A6. Could you help?

2023-4-18
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

I don't see the Galaxy A6 on the Mimo App compatibility list.  It might work but maybe it is not optimized for your phone.  You can see the compatibility list here:

https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo
2023-4-18
Use props
Geeh
lvl.1
Turkey

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-18 03:10
I don't see the Galaxy A6 on the Mimo App compatibility list.  It might work but maybe it is not optimized for your phone.  You can see the compatibility list here:

https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo

This is a very interesting and ridiculous problem. My phone is not very old and works fine. So what do i need to buy a new phone to use the app now? Why did I buy the device that I cannot use? I will return...
2023-4-18
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Geeh Posted at 4-18 03:13
This is a very interesting and ridiculous problem. My phone is not very old and works fine. So what do i need to buy a new phone to use the app now? Why did I buy the device that I cannot use? I will return...

It's next to impossible for DJI to development an App to be 100% compatible with every mobile device manufactured.  Before I bought my OA2 I did my due diligence by checking the compatibility list to ensure my mobile device was on the list.  
2023-4-18
Use props
lutzmix
Second Officer
Germany

enable unknown data source

do you see the zip file in your download folder?
2023-4-18
Use props
Geeh
lvl.1
Turkey

lutzmix Posted at 4-18 04:27
enable unknown data source

do you see the zip file in your download folder?

There is no zip file. I'm sending screenshots

2023-4-18
Use props
lutzmix
Second Officer
Germany

clean cache and try apkmirror
1.8.16 is the latest version
Screenshot_2023-04-18-16-35-15-180_org.mozilla.firefox.jpg
Screenshot_2023-04-18-16-51-50-656_com.mi.android.globalFileexplorer.jpg
2023-4-18
Use props
lutzmix
Second Officer
Germany

dji downloadcenter
Screenshot_2023-04-18-17-08-56-793_com.mi.android.globalFileexplorer.jpg
2023-4-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. It is found that your mobile device Samsung Galaxy A6, and compatibility tests are required to be carried out. As there are many models that need to be tested currently, it cannot be resolved in the short term. We are really sorry for the inconvenience caused. If you have an urgent mission, we recommend you prepare a spare mobile device to carry out the mission (please refer to the list of recommended mobile devices on this link https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo), instead of using this device to avoid that the mission cannot be carried out due to compatibility issue. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2023-4-18
Use props
djiuser_oOk4scxzq2yG
lvl.1
Greece

I have a Realme device, I also couldn't install the app and all other apps outside of playstore, in a last resort I did a factory reset on my device, and thankfully it worked!
2023-4-22
Use props
djiuser_rplMhX4US0WQ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 365702 ft
United Kingdom

Thanks for the information!
2023-4-22
Use props
djiuser_rplMhX4US0WQ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 365702 ft
United Kingdom

Thanks for the update!
2023-4-22
Use props
JattyThomas0121
lvl.2

India

I can tell you what worked for me, what i did was this cleared the play store data. https://thegeekpage.com/play-store-apps-not-downloading-on-android-phone-fix/
2023-9-27
Use props
djiuser_vOl4cDRTtHe5
lvl.1

United States

This app is simply absolute junk. Buyer beware. Don't buy their products.

There's a reason it's not listed on the play store.
5-27 06:14
Use props
djiuser_taIB3yu4Jl6a
lvl.1

Australia

My mimo app won't open on my Google pixel 7.. it was working fine until yesterday.. I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it but still won't open...
8-28 22:35
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_taIB3yu4Jl6a Posted at 8-28 22:35
My mimo app won't open on my Google pixel 7.. it was working fine until yesterday.. I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it but still won't open...

Hi there
thank you for reaching out.

You may check the link provided to see if you can isolate the issue. Let me know if you have any other difficulties.

DJI Mimo App: https://pan-sec.djicorp.com/s/W9cE3ddSBPSPeBg

Thank you for your kind understanding.
8-30 02:25
Use props
djiuser_EEI58HwXEKKY
lvl.1
Flight distance : 262 ft
United Kingdom

I own a few DJI products and I rely on the DJI mimo app for updates and to see my content, it's been two days now that it hasn't been working, I normally use the app on my Google pixel 8 pro, I restarted the phone multiple times, uninstalled the app and reinstalled over 10 times now, I tried a lower version of the App as well but it's the same. It's stuck on the DJI logo screen when booting.
Screenshot_20240830-170650.png
Screenshot_20240830-170722.png
8-31 13:22
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_EEI58HwXEKKY Posted at 8-31 13:22
I own a few DJI products and I rely on the DJI mimo app for updates and to see my content, it's been two days now that it hasn't been working, I normally use the app on my Google pixel 8 pro, I restarted the phone multiple times, uninstalled the app and reinstalled over 10 times now, I tried a lower version of the App as well but it's the same. It's stuck on the DJI logo screen when booting.

Hi there

You may check the link provided to see if you can isolate the issue. Let me know if you have any other difficulties.

DJI Mimo App: https://pan-sec.djicorp.com/s/W9cE3ddSBPSPeBg

Thank you for your kind understanding.
8-31 20:52
Use props
Zaanle
lvl.1
Flight distance : 102831 ft
Poland

Good day.
I have Pixel 8 and the app in the link worked.
9-1 07:45
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Zaanle Posted at 9-1 07:45
Good day.
I have Pixel 8 and the app in the link worked.

Hi there,

I appreciate the update provided and am glad your issue has been resolved.

Should you have any other questions, kindly message us here for assistance. Thank you.
9-1 20:24
Use props
Bisojit Uraw
New

India

DJI mimo app is not working on my device since yesterday, only the DJI logo appears and nothing else happens. Please try to fix it because I am facing a lot of problems.
9-2 14:57
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Bisojit Uraw Posted at 9-2 14:57
DJI mimo app is not working on my device since yesterday, only the DJI logo appears and nothing else happens. Please try to fix it because I am facing a lot of problems.

Hi there. Please confirm the device model and Android version you are using right now in order for us to assist you accordingly.
9-2 15:24
Use props
Torodo Lim
New

India

Dji mimo app not opening, I have tried reinstalling still problem persist. Please advise. I'm using OnePlus Nord smartphone. The app freeze with DJI logo when try to open.
9-6 14:43
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Torodo Lim Posted at 9-6 14:43
Dji mimo app not opening, I have tried reinstalling still problem persist. Please advise. I'm using OnePlus Nord smartphone. The app freeze with DJI logo when try to open.

Hi there,

We highly recommend downloading the DJI Mimo app which is available directly on our store website.
https://www.dji.com/global/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo

Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you.

9-6 20:09
Use props
djiuser_kcBCFrTr4hsm
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Not working anymore for me on my Pixel 6 Pro. Worked when I purchased the camera 2 weeks ago. I have noticed Google have done a recent update to Android, maybe it's rendered the App useless and the app needs updating to work with new Android update.
9-7 07:44
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_kcBCFrTr4hsm Posted at 9-7 07:44
Not working anymore for me on my Pixel 6 Pro. Worked when I purchased the camera 2 weeks ago. I have noticed Google have done a recent update to Android, maybe it's rendered the App useless and the app needs updating to work with new Android update.

Hi there,

May we confirm if you downloaded the App from our official website? You can use the link below and check if you can isolate the issue you are experiencing.

https://www.dji.com/uk/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo

Should you have any other questions, kindly message us here for assistance. Thank you.
9-7 19:21
Use props
Jacks BackYo
New

Australia

My phone isn't in the compatibility list but reinstalling the APK did the job
9-9 19:09
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Jacks BackYo Posted at 9-9 19:09
My phone isn't in the compatibility list but reinstalling the APK did the job

Hi there,

We appreciate the update provided and are glad the issue has been resolved.

Should you have any other questions, feel free to contact us for assistance. Thank you.
9-9 21:48
Use props
djiuser_J5a6Pqpa52ar
lvl.1
Malaysia

DJI MIMO was working on my phone on Monday and suddenly today when i open it it shows the DJI logo and unable to load it..
Try clearing data and cache, reinstalling the apk and restart my phone. None of that works .. Please help
9-10 15:30
Use props
djiuser_J5a6Pqpa52ar
lvl.1
Malaysia

DJI MIMO was working on my phone on Monday and suddenly today when i open it it shows the DJI logo and unable to load it..
Try clearing data and cache, reinstalling the apk and restart my phone. None of that works .. Please help

thank you ..
9-10 17:46
Use props
djiuser_BH5wl5Xjx9r2
New

India

FOR UNUSABLE MIMO APPS ON ANDROID PHONES, YOU CAN DO THIS.
Uninstall the unusable Mimo app for Android and follow this. It’s my process now for Pocket 3. I could not get the Mimo app to show videos in the Albums folder on four new Samsung Android phones.

1.    Reboot Android phone
2.    Plug the transfer cable into the phone
3.    Open My Files on the phone
4.    Turn on the Pocket 3 camera
5.    Plug transfer cable into Pocket 3 camera
6.    Wait a few seconds until you see Connected on the Pocket 3 screen.
7.    Look at My Files under Storage and see if a USB Storage 1 exists. If it does not exist, close and reopen My Files on the phone.
8.    Press and open USB Storage 1
9.    Press and open DCIM
10.    You should see something like DJI_001
11.    Open DJI_001 or similar.
12.    Find the video and hold down until the blue check mark
13.    Press the Move icon at the bottom
14.    Press the back arrow until you reach the saving folder you set for the phone’s internal or SSD storage.
15.    Press Move Here
16.    At the saving folder, hold down on the video until the blue check mark
17.    Press the Share icon to upload to Google Drive for download use

9-10 23:34
Use props
djiuser_Uycgfnhtbd6d
New

Greece

DJI Paladin Posted at 2023-4-18 21:19
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. It is found that your mobile device Samsung Galaxy A6, and compatibility tests are required to be carried out. As there are many models that need to be tested currently, it cannot be resolved in the short term. We are really sorry for the inconvenience caused. If you have an urgent mission, we recommend you prepare a spare mobile device to carry out the mission (please refer to the list of recommended mobile devices on this link https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo), instead of using this device to avoid that the mission cannot be carried out due to compatibility issue. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Thank you for your understanding and support!

I'm on a pixel 7 pro and until recently mimo app was working fine. Suddenly fly and mimo stopped working. I fixed fly with a beta update but couldn't get mimo to launch
9-16 07:28
Use props
MiniManiac
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1327385 ft
Portugal

After leaving the UK to Portugal for a holiday my Mimo app stopped working, even removing it and installing again from my download folder didnt work, in the end I had to connect to wifi on the phone and download it from the DJI website, not sure if it was a newer version, but it fixed the issue
9-17 08:45
Use props
fans96b69d90
New

Malaysia

I tried to open DJI Mimo using my Redmi 13 Pro +, and now it doesn't work any more? Before this Mimo works just fine and I've tried to download the app APK, the download is pending.. please help me
9-17 10:15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

MiniManiac Posted at 9-17 08:45
After leaving the UK to Portugal for a holiday my Mimo app stopped working, even removing it and installing again from my download folder didnt work, in the end I had to connect to wifi on the phone and download it from the DJI website, not sure if it was a newer version, but it fixed the issue

Hi there,

We appreciate the update provided and are glad your issue has been resolved. Our official website has updated the latest version of the apps, you can download it directly from our website.

https://www.dji.com/pt/downloads

Should you have any other questions, feel free to contact us. Thank you.
9-18 00:35
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

fans96b69d90 Posted at 9-17 10:15
I tried to open DJI Mimo using my Redmi 13 Pro +, and now it doesn't work any more? Before this Mimo works just fine and I've tried to download the app APK, the download is pending.. please help me

Hi there,

Our official website has updated the latest version of the APP, you can download it directly from our website.

https://www.dji.com/global/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo

Should you have any other questions, feel free to contact us. Thank you.
9-18 00:36
Use props
djiuser_mwBqkJ7G2zPE
lvl.1

Netherlands

Hi,

The DJI Mimo app stopped working for me a couple of days ago as well. It's stuck on the 'DJI' loading screen. I had version 2.1.0 installed, but that's not working anymore. Uninstalled that, and tried a temporary installation package (which is version 2.0.12) provided on Reddit, but that doesn't work either. Hope you've got a solution for this. I've got a POCO F2 Pro with all available updates installed.
9-30 08:27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules