Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
infojanvroomans.com
lvl.1
Flight distance : 32493 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I have a question to DJI.

Just bought the Matrice 30T and I found out that the max take off weight is 3998 grams. With a weight of the matrice of 3770 grams that means that the additional payload can just be lest then 228 grams.

This limits me a lot. Knowing the drone can also fligh at high attitude, I am shure there is a lot of safety margin in it.,

Why does DJI not give us 2 max take of weight.  At sea level and at high attitude.

If only the take off weight would increase with 100 grams, a lot of payload would official then be accepted.
Futhermore, See the ecosystem DJI https://enterprise.dji.com/ecosystem
Searchlight / Speaker is 270 grams - Sniffer sorability 250-300 grams.. Both exceeded the max take off weight. DJI eplain to me?

Hope to get support of the forum and I hope DJI could repsond to my post.

Thanks

Jan Vroomans
The Netherlands.

2023-4-18
Use props
LV_Forestry
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

The answer to your question is most certainly on page 34:

https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal- ... 0200809&from=EN
2023-4-18
Use props
LV_Forestry
Second Officer
Latvia

"Why does DJI not give us 2 max take of weight.  At sea level and at high attitude."

It is not because the drone is qualified to go to 5000 or 7000m of altitude that you are entitled to do so.
Alright, let's say you get the permissions. The manufacturer gives the maximum mass of 3998 grams, exceed it at your own risk. Of course it can carry more, but it is certified for this mass.

2023-4-18
Use props
infojanvroomans.com
lvl.1
  • >>>
Netherlands

LV_Forestry Posted at 4-18 05:58
"Why does DJI not give us 2 max take of weight.  At sea level and at high attitude."

I am not saying you have to go up to 7000 meters, but when you are in the mountains at 3000 m above sea level, thats what I am saying..

Secondly, why promote DJI payloads for the matrice 30, when the payload exceeds there max take off weight....
2023-4-18
Use props
LV_Forestry
Second Officer
Latvia

infojanvroomans.com Posted at 4-18 06:32
I am not saying you have to go up to 7000 meters, but when you are in the mountains at 3000 m above sea level, thats what I am saying..

Secondly, why promote DJI payloads for the matrice 30, when the payload exceeds there max take off weight....

I do not understand the relationship between sea level 3000m and more. The maximum weight includes the entire flight envelope. It's not an airplane that calculates its performance altitude based on its weight.

DJI is reviewing the masses of its aircraft most likely to obtain European certifications. Which suggests that for the M30 they are on a European C2 certification.
And as in European certification, there is "European", this only concerns Europe :

M30 manual.JPG

Matrice30_Series_User_Manual_V1.2_EN0404.pdf (djicdn.com)

2023-4-18
Use props
infojanvroomans.com
lvl.1
  • >>>
Netherlands

Thanks, now I understand.... Top
2023-4-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now