CAS-12512290-K1Y8H9: Was this only a calculation or have you sent it
437 7 2023-4-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HGDC84
First Officer
Finland

I recently asked to know how much it would cost to buy a ney audio cable for the DJI Mic, and you sent me an inquiry email (CAS-12512290-K1Y8H9). I would like to know if this was only to inform me the costs the order would involve or have you taken this as if I had accepted the order and you are already sending/have sent the item? I would like to put emphasis on the fact that I only intended to ask the price forehand and not order the cable immediately. As of now, I think the freight costs and VAT are hiking the price up to a point where it feels excessive (a total cost of almost 41 euros for sending a cable that only costs about six euros!), so if this has been taken in as an order, I would like to cancel it immediately.

Also, I would like to know if there are any DJI representatives in Finland from which I could ask for the cable. I would like to have one (the ability of it to keep its shape when bent up in certain ways seemed handy), but I am not tempted by the total amount of freight costs and VAT adding that much up to the cost. The DJI Authorized Seller search said there were none, but I would imagine there would be some kind of a system here in Finland too, for possible spare parts.

Thanks in advance for understanding and help!

2023-4-18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Thank you for bringing up this query. This case number is to inform you of the cost and availability of the accessory you want to purchase. If you want to proceed with purchasing the accessory, please feel free to click on the invoice link. Once our relevant team confirms the payment we'll ship the item to your address. If you want to cancel the order, please let us know. You may check the link below to possibly purchase the accessory thru our dealers. Thank you for your support.

https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy/retail-stores
2023-4-18
Use props
HGDC84
First Officer
Finland

DJI Diana Posted at 4-18 15:01
Thank you for bringing up this query. This case number is to inform you of the cost and availability of the accessory you want to purchase. If you want to proceed with purchasing the accessory, please feel free to click on the invoice link. Once our relevant team confirms the payment we'll ship the item to your address. If you want to cancel the order, please let us know. You may check the link below to possibly purchase the accessory thru our dealers. Thank you for your support.

https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy/retail-stores

Thanks for the reply.

Yes, I want to cancel the order. I will contact you again in case I change my mind and want to order again.

Also, I am not sure if the map link you provided in the last answer works, as the map didn't seem to show any of the DJI reseller, authorized dealer or other simila symbols on the map, it just showed the usual map view. Is there something I could try to fix it? (Checked it on my Windows 10 hybrid laptop.)
2023-4-19
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

HGDC84 Posted at 4-19 10:44
Thanks for the reply.

Yes, I want to cancel the order. I will contact you again in case I change my mind and want to order again.

Thank you for your response. We'll forward this request to our relevant team for further assistance. May I confirm if you tried to open the link using another browser? If the issue persists, could you provide us with a screenshot of the screen so we can further investigate it here on our end?  Thank you for your cooperation.
2023-4-19
Use props
HGDC84
First Officer
Finland

DJI Diana Posted at 4-19 14:22
Thank you for your response. We'll forward this request to our relevant team for further assistance. May I confirm if you tried to open the link using another browser? If the issue persists, could you provide us with a screenshot of the screen so we can further investigate it here on our end?  Thank you for your cooperation.

I tried using another browser (Originally tried the Firefox, now tested using Microsoft Edge), but this time I got a response saying there are no DJI Authorized Retail Stores in my area. So guess I'm out of luck here?
2023-4-20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

HGDC84 Posted at 4-20 08:40
I tried using another browser (Originally tried the Firefox, now tested using Microsoft Edge), but this time I got a response saying there are no DJI Authorized Retail Stores in my area. So guess I'm out of luck here?

Thank you for the update. I'm sorry to know about this. You may check if the item is available in your local store or you may continue the purchase from us. Please feel free to let us know if you wish to continue the purchase so we can activate the invoice. Thank you.
2023-4-20
Use props
HGDC84
First Officer
Finland

DJI Diana Posted at 4-20 13:09
Thank you for the update. I'm sorry to know about this. You may check if the item is available in your local store or you may continue the purchase from us. Please feel free to let us know if you wish to continue the purchase so we can activate the invoice. Thank you.

I'll think about it. Thanks for the reply.
2023-4-21
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

HGDC84 Posted at 4-21 05:22
I'll think about it. Thanks for the reply.

Thank you for the information. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you wish to continue the purchase. Thank you and have a great day!
2023-4-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules