Best Support option: Bound
242 3 2023-4-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CraigHoutz
lvl.1

United States

Greetings,

I purchased a second hand Mini 3 Pro used from someone online.  I was not to sure what they meant by bounded, but assumed it would be alot like settup up my Mavic Pro.  Howver, now I know what bounded means.  I was able to send a message to the seller online and they said the unit was an Amazon return can I do anything short of sending the unit in for reapir?  Is their a way that DJi can help me get the unit unbound?  The former owner (that I know as melre****@gmail.com) was contacted to unbind the account several weeks ago, but no reply.  I also requested a service request to reach out to the owner the unit is bound to, but still no reply.   Can I get some additional support with this.  Thanks,  I am a loyal customer of DJi and would be blessed to get any additional help so I don't have to send my Mini away.  I was hoping to get to use it a a confernce in about 13 days.
2023-4-18
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience. We can not unbind the account from the drone unilaterally. If  you can no get in touch with the original owner, you may contact seller.
2023-4-18
Use props
CraigHoutz
lvl.1

United States

Thanks for the reply.  Sending the unit back is no easy effort as the seller who sold it to me used is not willing to receive the return.  But I have talked to support several different ways and I am hopeful that someone at DJi will be wiling to help me unbind me drone soon.  Otherwise I have no option that to wither throw it away or sell a broken drone to somebody else.   Can I talk with someone/ be escalated to a senior team member who might be able to help?
2023-4-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

CraigHoutz Posted at 4-19 07:10
Thanks for the reply.  Sending the unit back is no easy effort as the seller who sold it to me used is not willing to receive the return.  But I have talked to support several different ways and I am hopeful that someone at DJi will be wiling to help me unbind me drone soon.  Otherwise I have no option that to wither throw it away or sell a broken drone to somebody else.   Can I talk with someone/ be escalated to a senior team member who might be able to help?

Hope you can understand that we cannot perform binding, and therefore, we cannot change the binding or unbind a product. In order to protect our customers' legal rights and data privacy security, it is needed to perform unbinding via the associate account. Therefore, we recommend that you contact the original owner or seller for assistance in unbundling. We managed to find out your email/ticket, and we will ask the corresponding team to reply to your email asap.
2023-4-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules