836 6 2023-4-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_3L5BoU3XcF4Y
lvl.2
Flight distance : 180997 ft

Iran

Hi.
The videos recorded in my drone are shaky. The command to calibrate the gimbal is often not done completely. And even if it is done completely, there is still vibration. While moving, if I change the angle of the gimbal, sometimes the gimbal motor overload message is given.
I will upload sample videos.
Thank you for your advice.
Drone has not suffered any physical injury. (Mavicair 2s)
https://s8.uupload.ir/filelink/ygSt35Q55FcQ_3f2f116826/dji_export_20230417_150051_1681727451548_editor_2a3k.mp4
2023-4-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience caused. Can you please confirm if this video that you uploaded is the original video that came from the SD card or a cache video? Please follow the steps below.

1. It is recommended to either increase the exposure time by using an ND filter or shrinking the lens aperture, or reducing the flight attitude angle to get a better picture effect.

2. Check whether the gimbal is released from the limit buckle. If not, calibrate the gimbal and IMU in the DJI Fly app, and then check whether the issue still exists.

If the troubleshooting steps above didn't solve the issue, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support . Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-4-18
Use props
djiuser_3L5BoU3XcF4Y
lvl.2

Iran

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-18 20:03
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience caused. Can you please confirm if this video that you uploaded is the original video that came from the SD card or a cache video? Please follow the steps below.

1. It is recommended to either increase the exposure time by using an ND filter or shrinking the lens aperture, or reducing the flight attitude angle to get a better picture effect.
Hi Thanks for the comment.
I will upload the new files for you, which are from the sd card.
Of course, compared to the comparison I had, the vibration is less in the memory card, but there is still vibration, especially in the MOv format.
This file convert from file with MOV format 50 frame rate.
https://s8.uupload.ir/filelink/bQXjdaBDENY0_4ca7a1af0a/dji_export_20230420_045752_1681950472697_editor_9jld.mp4

This file convert from mp4 format 30 frame rate

https://s8.uupload.ir/filelink/hrLlpX9DdzLW_371b49d862/dji_export_20230420_050517_1681950917220_editor_ws29.mp4

But another question has arisen, why is the vibration in the file sent to the remote control much more than the file stored in the sd card?
2023-4-19
Use props
djiuser_3L5BoU3XcF4Y
lvl.2

Iran

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-18 20:03

In response to number 2, I must point out that in most cases, using dji fly software, the gimbal auto-calibration command is not performed correctly, in fact, an error message is given during calibration, although in manual setting mode, the gimbal executes the command.
Screenshot_20230305-144419.jpg
2023-4-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_3L5BoU3XcF4Y Posted at 4-19 17:54
In response to number 2, I must point out that in most cases, using dji fly software, the gimbal auto-calibration command is not performed correctly, in fact, an error message is given during calibration, although in manual setting mode, the gimbal executes the command.

Thank you for the information provided. In this case, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support . Also, the warranty can be applied depending on the outcome of the damage assessment including the warranty period of your unit. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-4-20
Use props
djiuser_3L5BoU3XcF4Y
lvl.2

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-20 05:43
Thank you for the information provided. In this case, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support . Also, the warranty can be applied depending on the outcome of the damage assessment including the warranty period of your unit. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Hi . Thanks.
Considering that I am in Iran. And the company does not have an official representative here, I have to give it to unofficial companies to repair it. But for guidance, do you think there is a problem with the lens or the cables or the gimbal motor axes.
2023-4-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_3L5BoU3XcF4Y Posted at 4-21 06:48
Hi . Thanks.
Considering that I am in Iran. And the company does not have an official representative here, I have to give it to unofficial companies to repair it. But for guidance, do you think there is a problem with the lens or the cables or the gimbal motor axes.

Thank you for your response. We totally understand your decision. This issue is more related to the gimbal of the aircraft. You may also contact our team using the link above for them to provide you with the information on how to send it in or contact the local dealer where you purchase the unit. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-4-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules